Hobyo Has Fiber Optic Cable. Garacad In Fear

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Somalis knew ilaahi
Do you think this would of happened

They are not Islamic at all in Somalia, they are the most fraudulent and corrupt people on earth, you really think this @Somali emirate of punt is going to unite people on god now after he failed with his 'somali fascist idealogy'. Nice try kiddo, qof walbo dantisa waa yaqan hada, layskuma been sheegi karo hada. Once bitten twice shy.

Do you seriously believe this? What atrocities did Majeerteens commit? How can you compare us to clans who not only killed others, but slaughtered each other for years?

:mjlol:

Sheegaato confirmed.

:mjlaugh:
Crow , the least you can do is to talk sense to dr Osman he is not a Muslim after all. Instead of fueling his gaalnimo by clapping for him. What’s wrong with you ? You do all this for confirmation along kinship sxb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Crow , the least you can do is to talk sense to dr Osman he is not a Muslim after all. Instead of fueling his gaalnimo by clapping for him. What’s wrong with you ? You do all this for confirmation along kinship sxb

Even the Gaals love PL should tell u a-lot where-as your GAAL, runs from your people and land and joins other communities where-as a A Gaal Puntite is always as 'loyal' to the mother-land, beware I warn you. This nigga is now pulling out the 'god card' your on your last breath.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali emirate of punt using the god card won't work, I can easily just say I am muslim but 'fake it' and u wouldn't have a clue, at least 'i am honest' so I don't mislead the people. But one thing I hold dearly is my ancestors and their land, that's blood, that's not a choice, they contributed to my survival and I always be grateful to them which means Guns blazing at all time on other Somali qabiils.

Religion is a choice but not blood. I will never go guns blazing for Somali cause it's not my ancestor and they didn't do anything for me or my people survival. Somali was a forced identity on me, I am only loyal to PL, that's not forced on me, it's my history and ancestors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali emirate of punt why can't u respond to my reasoning. Somali is a langauge, my ancestor isn't a 'tongue'. A tongue didn't do shit for me but Majerten is my ancestor and identity, so f*ck off with your imposed 'tongue ancestor' nonsense, that's not my ancestor but the language they spoke. They could've easily spoken arabic or chinese but they wud be majerten. Look at those omani majertens their nation is oman and their tongue is arabic but their ancestor is majerten, it's the same with Somalia, it's a silly nation drawn up based on language cause they knew they couldn't create a nation on 'ancestor' because isku dad manahin get it in your head waryaa, dadkasi u speak a common tongue but u dont share a common family.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali emirate of punt 'May allah guide the doctor' ma 'xeerkasi ayaan kula tagay' niin rag hortisa miyad 'allah' soo hadal qaadaysa, listen punk kid, you will need allah after I am done with u that's for sure. What's next 'magan alle' cries, show me your bravery you damn girl stop hiding under the allah dress, allah aint gonna save your ass from the DR. Wallahi as tupac said he makes nigga do their hail mary, ill make you niggas do your faataxos.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garacad will keep Hobyo in check. Bosaso keeps Berbera in Check. PL is fighting 'two trade wars'. From what I can see 'cable infrastructure' is more diverse in PL, indicating a huge growth to come in the near future or else they wouldn't lay down so many cables for Bosaso and only 1 for berbera/hobyo.

PL has 3 airports, comms infrastructure that is more then any other region, we have 2 ports in Bosaso/Garacad. We got Three main high way projects. Galdogob to Garacad high-way which is still not paved but we know it will be. Sanaag highway is under way. That's two major regional highways. Bursalax to Galkacyo has joined the road race also.

I know eyl to garowe is in the pipeline. Do u guys see the emerging picture? more roads in PL then any other region. Plus Galkayo-Bosaso-Garowe-Qardho have way more urban roads then any city in SL/GM/MOG, we are leading the way following gas program of 'jid iyo biyo'. Meaning road and water is our priority. @Galmudug-State has probably passed out at the 'pace' of PL development, his imagining how GM can catch up but he knows that isn't going to happen ever. This nigga is stuck building a presidential palace.

While PL has 4 presidential palaces in galkayo/garowe/qardho/bosaso. War wuxu damiir malaha miyaa marku waxasi ku doodayo

Last edited:
May Allah guide this guy Dr Osman. We can only pray for him.
The source of his bipolar disorder and gaalinimo is all that intense deep hatered and xasad that he allows to fester like a malignant cancer.

This type of disease leads you to question the Qadr of Allah and his wisdom and soon after it drives you into apostasy and mental breakdown.

May Allah cure him from it, he is grossly misusing the talent he was given and this is the story for a lot of Somalis today, we have all the talent in the world more so then the majority of other African nationals, but this crab in the bucket mentality we have and xasad is our demise.

Dr Osman is wise enough to understand that I as a reer hobyood am delighted with Garacad port, especially if Hobyo never gets built because of simple 101 economics, it will be far cheaper for me to use Garacad then Bosaaso, as a result every building that is built in that region will instantly become cheaper by at least 1/5 if not more.

Hence their prosperity is my prosperity and likewise there destruction and misery is my own too.

Likewise that Fibre at Hobyo will bring economic benefit across the entire region of which everyone benefits, the Dr knows this but he is too shortsighted and filled with too much hatred to see this.

If your neighbour is poor and destitute, the same misfortune and misery will befall you too if you do nothing about it, in our Deen we rise by lifting others.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @Inquisitive_ a peaceful transfer of power is something ur people are struggling with. They are not 'isku siyasad' because Gaas is more secularist while Deni is 'ikhwani'. Vastly different idealogies but they put the love of the land first, something u HG do not do.

That's probably why we having huge problems with UAE over the port, they know DENI is jadiid and all of sudden we have turks in PL doing ports and roads which shows you, the brotherhood has taken over. Do i like them, no they are disgusting bunch of thugs. Abdillahi Was SSDF. Cade was secular, farole secular, gaas secular, Deni is the only islamist ever in power in PL. Crazy shit wallahi but I was backing 'diyano' a 'ssdf' soldier. If I don't get secularist, I am ssdf and pure tribal, ill never be an islamist. Deni studied in Malaysia also which proves my point, islamist love islamic university educated types, they back them always as they know their agenda is pushed thru such schools.

49774173_1996798060613971_8214276016189734912_n.jpg

Last edited:
Waryaa @Inquisitive_ a peaceful transfer of power is something ur people are struggling with. They are not 'isku siyasad' because Gaas is more secularist while Deni is 'ikhwani'. Vastly different idealogies but they put the love of the land first, something u HG do not do.

That's probably why we having huge problems with UAE over the port, they know DENI is jadiid and all of sudden we have turks in PL doing ports and roads which shows you, the brotherhood has taken over. Do i like them, no they are disgusting bunch of thugs. Abdillahi Was SSDF. Cade was secular, farole secular, gaas secular, Deni is the only islamist ever in power in PL. Crazy shit wallahi but I was backing 'diyano' a 'ssdf' soldier. If I don't get secularist, I am ssdf and pure tribal, ill never be an islamist. Deni studied in Malaysia also which proves my point, islamist love islamic university educated types, they back them always as they know their agenda is pushed thru such schools.

???
Being Islamist and wanting the best for puntland is not mutually exclusive
My dad and all my uncles were ssdf and they are very religious

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
???

I am talking about the 'political islamists' not the 'religious ones' who keep their shit to themselves. My issue is with those not the ones walking around with a 'tusbax' and minding their own biswack

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
???

Trust me there is no love lost with 'ssdf and terrorist islamist'. Do u know about the al-itihaad wars in 92? it was led by SSDF themselves. I doubt there is any love lost between the political islamist and SSDF as deni won by a meager 5 votes due to aaran jaan swinging him to power. Aaran jaan is very secularist themselves. The question is what type of secularist are they? they are not far left like me but more 'moderate secularist' or if you can define such a thing which incorporates elements of tradition/religion with democracy and human rights? I personally don't think the two are compatible but some thing there is such a thing as an Islamic democracy and human rights based society. I differ however, the two are not mutually compatible or workable and hence you need to choose one.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hals I call them 'moderate secularists' the Puntland ones I seen. It's a fundamental philosophy question u either accept the govt is for the people, by the people, of the people. Meaning 'people' are the 'center' and core of the govt. Or u accept govt is for allah and laws are for allah. I can't see how the two are compatible at all.

This happened several times at the national level (sheikh shariif, HSM) and galmudug (kemiko, caalin, qeybdiid, *guled, xaaf, qoorqoor*)

It's the same story in other regions nothing unique, your mind is still stuck in the 90's.

I know you like to view yourself as special but your not much different from the rest of us, every evil or vice you point out, those same fingers point back at you.

Like I have said to you countless times, no one has had the opportunity you had, longest peace, most favourable clan demographics and most important of all the finances that came from invaluable kacaan assets others had no access to, everything was tipped in your favour.

You should have been an oasis, you talk as if you are already Singapore or Dubai.

Even if you were at the level of poor Djibouti I would have personally campaigned for you to be made the president of Somalia on a perminent basis.

But if wishes were horses then beggars would ride as they say, you are no different to the rest of us.

Trust me there is no love lost with 'ssdf and terrorist islamist'. Do u know about the al-itihaad wars in 92? it was led by SSDF themselves. I doubt there is any love lost between the political islamist and SSDF as deni won by a meager 5 votes due to aaran jaan swinging him to power. Aaran jaan is very secularist themselves
Yes I’ve heard of it
People that didn’t even fight for the country now want to apply rules and govern it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes I’ve heard of it
People that didn’t even fight for the country now want to apply rules and govern it

I am far left secularist not a secular moderate. I say moderate as their not fully in-line with secularism principles of 'the people being the ultimate say, law, and rights are given at people level not identity level'.

The moderates play into 'identity' such as the people they represent are 'muslims' codified in law, they also say the law is based on shariah law and not the people, meaning god is superior and people are inferior.

They are also 'fascist' in some element about 'citizenship' being 'somali'. So they are combination of fascist-islamist-secularist into 1 and why I do not call this a proper secular govt based on the people as the law of the land. Human rights being the pillar of the govt and no law can be passed that breaches it.

@Hals I call them 'moderate secularists' the Puntland ones I seen. It's a fundamental philosophy question u either accept the govt is for the people, by the people, of the people. Meaning 'people' are the 'center' and core of the govt. Or u accept govt is for allah and laws are for allah. I can't see how the two are compatible at all.
"sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whiskey bottle in the hand of...”

It’s about trust and accountability. Islam isint the problem Muslims are. If they were sincere in their devotion to God we would not be in this mess
And now to use islam as a solution as when you want it, is not gonna work either

I am far left secularist not a secular moderate. I say moderate as their not fully in-line with secularism principles of 'the people being the ultimate say, law, and rights are given at people level not identity level'.

The moderates play into 'identity' such as the people they represent are 'muslims' codified in law, they also say the law is based on shariah law and not the people, meaning god is superior and people are inferior.

They are also 'fascist' in some element about 'citizenship' being 'somali'. So they are combination of fascist-islamist-secularist into 1 and why I do not call this a proper secular govt based on the people as the law of the land. Human rights being the pillar of the govt and no law can be passed that breaches it.
But secularism only works now because majority of western and muslim governments where based
Upon Christianity and Islam and they’ve taken a good chunk of their values from these religions
Even colonised countries work based off the British Magna Carta

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
"sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whiskey bottle in the hand of...”

It’s about trust and accountability. Islam isint the problem Muslims are. If they were sincere in their devotion to God we would not be in this mess
And now to use islam as a solution as when you want it, is not gonna work either

I agree 'identity' based govts such as religion or ethnicity do not last for long, I've yet to see a nation last as long and perform as well as a country that simply about the people and nothing below that such as ethnicity/tribe/religion or u open up a can of worms in the future when u begin identity politics. If u play the Somali card it will break down into 'qabiil wars', if you play the 'islamist' card it breaks down into sufi-salafi-shia. Infact even the islamist themselves break down into so many camps hizbul islam/shabab/isis/brotherhood, why do we see this pattern, it's quite simple.

U started on 'identity politics' and 'identity politics' leads to various idealogies forming. Where-as Human being the idealogy, well there is no possible way to form camps since it covers 'everyone' and doesn't play or pick favorites since the govt cannot infringe or get involved in identity politics like religion/clan/ethnicity. It treats taxpayers based on their taxes and contributions.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The xaasid never succeeds in life and it's why Somalia is were it is today because the likes of you dominate whom wish misfortune and misery on others, thinking that somehow by doing so blessings will come your way

That's not how it works sxb, engaging in filth like this ensures you don't leave the dumpster trash yourself, this is part and parcel of our faith and the old classical poets and intellectuals regularly talked about this.

You don't see this type of behaviour anywhere else in the first world, they compete but never hate on each other or even worse wish misfortune and poverty on each other, it's a form of malignant sickness you need to get out of your heart sxb.

The prosperity of your kinfolk is your own prosperity, and there misery will equally affect you.

Says the guy, that was making excuses for his clansmen, that burned an ayeyo and her grandchildren to death.

F*ck off out of here, with your self-righteous bullcrap.

Trending