Hobyo Has Fiber Optic Cable. Garacad In Fear

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge the Garacad people to connect your ass to the fibre-line before Hobyo gets the comms infrastructure which may secure their trade ambitions as all transactions are done thru the internet, without this critical infrastructure, business isn't possible in Garacad and DDSI market may go into Hobyo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bosaso has heaps of Fiber cables mashallah. Omani/Djibouti/France, this may provide competition for telecommunication companies so it's not a monopoly thru Golis. Berbera only has one from Oman, indicating not much future growth, how can u predict growth? u can predict it by 'comms infrastructure and electricity expansions' are good indicators of a growing market.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't want @Galmudug-State connected to fiber coptic, I want GM isolated and punished for their behaviours in the civil war. That means no development or infrastructure for Galmudug is my policy. I want GM internet connected to Mogadishu so we can argue it's unreliable and unstable and never allow GM to have it's own independent communication infrastructure, they may abuse it or use it in a way to hurt Somalia.

I don't want @Galmudug-State connected to fiber coptic, I want GM isolated and punished for their behaviours in the civil war. That means no development or infrastructure for Galmudug is my policy. I want GM internet connected to Mogadishu so we can argue it's unreliable and unstable and never allow GM to have it's own independent communication infrastructure, they may abuse it or use it in a way to hurt Somalia.
The xaasid never succeeds in life and it's why Somalia is were it is today because the likes of you dominate whom wish misfortune and misery on others, thinking that somehow by doing so blessings will come your way

That's not how it works sxb, engaging in filth like this ensures you don't leave the dumpster trash yourself, this is part and parcel of our faith and the old classical poets and intellectuals regularly talked about this.

You don't see this type of behaviour anywhere else in the first world, they compete but never hate on each other or even worse wish misfortune and poverty on each other, it's a form of malignant sickness you need to get out of your heart sxb.

The prosperity of your kinfolk is your own prosperity, and there misery will equally affect you.

Every Somali clan/tribe participated in the civil war and committed their fair share of atrocities against others or their own clans. So exactly what is your argument ? As Ali Mohamed Gedi once said “Qaabil Soomaaliyed ey weeysada uu dhoowrsantahy maajirto”. So doctor let the cuqdaad go it’s not befitting for Puntites to be against developments of other states due to past historical conflicts. We reer mudug Cumar Maxamud say raag wey is dilaan wa na is dayaan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Every Somali clan/tribe participated in the civil war and committed their fair share of atrocities against others or their own clans. So exactly what is your argument ? As Ali Mohamed Gedi once said “Qaabil Soomaaliyed ey weeysada uu dhoowrsantahy maajirto”. So doctor let the cuqdaad go it’s not befitting for Puntites to be against developments of other states due to past historical conflicts. We reer mudug Cumar Maxamud say raag wey is dilaan wa na is dayaan

We reer nugaal say 'qof gurigisa iska gubo wanaaag maleh'. My issue is the destruction of all the things we built for 30 years, all for it to go to 'waste' and become a 3rd world country cause of this hoto kunt @Galmudug-State

I won't forgive that, u can if you want but not me. My issue isn't over the people that died but the destruction of our capital city, 60 years worth of somali labour and time went into that.

You guys in mudug are used to destruction, where-as in Nugaal and Bari, waxan haysano in la burburiyo kuma heeshino weligeen, it's considered 'sacriligious' and 'horrific' to even think or do such a thing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali emirate of punt we don't really concern the war casualty side unless important valuable members are killed, we care about the quality of people dead, not the quantity. Hodan Naleeye for example is no way near worth the same as 1 million dead southies in our eyes for example.

Plus we are very against this 'negger attitude' of burning down and destroying your own areas, that is lowest of a human, you are effecting the next generation after you when u supposed to hand something down that is better not worse. Niin gurigisa iska gubayo ha iga dhigin inu khayr gabo he is a damn clown, I will never trust that type of nigga in my life, u can if you want, but not me. Look at Gedo folks, their fighting in their backyard and who u think loses the most? it's them not KABALALAX who's areas are not a war zone. When the battle come to your area, you should always seek non violent solutions and if u do seek violent solutions at least keep it outside the areas you built.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Every Somali clan/tribe participated in the civil war and committed their fair share of atrocities against others or their own clans. So exactly what is your argument ?
Do you seriously believe this? What atrocities did Majeerteens commit? How can you compare us to clans who not only killed others, but slaughtered each other for years?
As Ali Mohamed Gedi once said “Qaabil Soomaaliyed ey weeysada uu dhoowrsantahy maajirto”.
:mjlol:
We reer mudug Cumar Maxamud say raag wey is dilaan wa na is dayaan
Sheegaato confirmed.

:mjlaugh:

Adeer I think you need to chill what's with all this resentment towards other regions, take care of your kids.

The xaasid never succeeds in life and it's why Somalia is were it is today because the likes of you dominate whom wish misfortune and misery on others, thinking that somehow by doing so blessings will come your way

That's not how it works sxb, engaging in filth like this ensures you don't leave the dumpster trash yourself, this is part and parcel of our faith and the old classical poets and intellectuals regularly talked about this.

You don't see this type of behaviour anywhere else in the first world, they compete but never hate on each other or even worse wish misfortune and poverty on each other, it's a form of malignant sickness you need to get out of your heart sxb.

The prosperity of your kinfolk is your own prosperity, and there misery will equally affect you.
May Allah guide this guy Dr Osman. We can only pray for him.

@Somali emirate of punt we don't really concern the war casualty side unless important valuable members are killed, we care about the quality of people dead, not the quantity. Hodan Naleeye for example is no way near worth the same as 1 million dead southies in our eyes for example.

Plus we are very against this 'negger attitude' of burning down and destroying your own areas, that is lowest of a human, you are effecting the next generation after you when u supposed to hand something down that is better not worse. Niin gurigisa iska gubayo ha iga dhigin inu khayr gabo he is a damn clown, I will never trust that type of nigga in my life, u can if you want, but not me. Look at Gedo folks, their fighting in their backyard and who u think loses the most? it's them not KABALALAX who's areas are not a war zone. When the battle come to your area, you should always seek non violent solutions and if u do seek violent solutions at least keep it outside the areas you built.
May Allah guide you.

Do you seriously believe this? What atrocities did Majeerteens commit? How can you compare us to clans who not only killed others, but slaughtered each other for years?

:mjlol:

Sheegaato confirmed.

:mjlaugh:
Even if I were a sheegato did I say something that’s untrue or goes against our religious or cultural teachings ?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Who made you spokesperson for cumar maxmud??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The southy all love to claim omar mahmoud for some reason, you guys seem to be like a 'god' to them. He wants to convince us to forgive people who destroyed or looted 60 years worth of Somali assets, that is why this nation moves forward, iskama gabtan dadkooda liito.

How can u literally say u forgive someone this isn't ambuulo iyo bun fataaxo session, HG will suffer the consequences for 100 years to come untill they pay back every god damn cent they destroyed or looted and the quality of people they killed must be calculated so u can kill their quality people but unfortunately there is no quality in HG, so u must kill their highest respected moryaan.

We reer nugaal say 'qof gurigisa iska gubo wanaaag maleh'. My issue is the destruction of all the things we built for 30 years, all for it to go to 'waste' and become a 3rd world country cause of this hoto kunt @Galmudug-State

I won't forgive that, u can if you want but not me. My issue isn't over the people that died but the destruction of our capital city, 60 years worth of somali labour and time went into that

You guys in mudug are used to destruction, where-as in Nugaal and Bari, waxan haysano in la burburiyo kuma heeshino weligeen, it's considered 'sacriligious' and 'horrific' to even think or do such a thing.
Who made you spokesperson for cumar
I will teach u clan justice emirate

You’re talking about Aanoo Qaabil that’s been going on for hundreds of years it’s nothing new neither to Somali culture or foreign culture many people practice it. With that said May Allah guide you to Islam and make you among the pious of the Muslims.

The southy all love to claim omar mahmoud for some reason, you guys seem to be like a 'god' to them. He wants to convince us to forgive people who destroyed or looted 60 years worth of Somali assets, that is why this nation moves forward, iskama gabtan dadkooda liito.

How can u literally say u forgive someone this isn't ambuulo iyo bun fataaxo session, HG will suffer the consequences for 100 years to come untill they pay back every god damn cent they destroyed or looted and the quality of people they killed must be calculated so u can kill their quality people but unfortunately there is no quality in HG, so u must kill their highest respected moryaan.
We are Somalis we only worship the only god worthy of worship Allah. Not clans ,nations possessions or power.

Two wrongs don’t make a right
But we most definitely have not forgotten
And no one will have the opportunity to repeat what happened
If we can’t coexist peacefully
Wa inaa lakal baxaa

Trending