Hoard of migrants attempt to cross into Poland from Belarus! Polish officials say "They will not come in"! Chaos is unfolding!

Just shitty knife attacks.

Last big attack that really shocked me was the one in Paris years ago. All the other ones get forgotten about quickly.
Unfortunately, these knife attacks have become a relatively frequent thing. I mostly blame mental illness but it also has a radical element to it as well.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Just shitty knife attacks.

Last big attack that really shocked me was the one in Paris years ago. All the other ones get forgotten about quickly.

They are still terror attacks.

People may forget about single ones, but will know that they are increasing and something has to be done. Thankfully people are waking up. Get used to hearing Le Pen's name in the next years.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bro this is about governments using disadvantaged people as political weapons, not a potential terror threat making its way into your precious West.

I know what's going on and I know what the aftermath will be. The west is precious to you too otherwise you would have moved back to the garbage dump that is Beledweyne. Show some respect.

:pachah1:

I know what's going on and I know what the aftermath will be. The west is precious to you too otherwise you would have moved back to the garbage dump that is Beledweyne. Show some respect.

:pachah1:
How dare you insult Beledweyne, how about you come say that to my face you gaal-lover :pacspit:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How dare you insult Beledweyne, how about you come say that to my face you gaal-lover :pacspit:

Shaqo yeelo warya. If you don't appreciate the west, go back (or to whatever Muslim nation that will let you in) . I don't accept Somalia and everything it stands for which is why I'll never step foot there in my grown adult years. Cut all your ties to the west as I have cut all ties. Have some principles.

:mjlol:

I can insult Beledweyne all I like. I have connections to like 10 Somali cities and Beledweyne is one of them. My military awowe used to garac hooligans like those in Beledweyne in the 70s and I garac them online. Hehe. I will say it to your face and also garac you 70s communist regime style.

Trending