Hmmm racist conversation I saw on Twitter

So this arab was arguing with Somali person is named “zubair “ and he was pretty much saying racist thing .

The convo pretty much started like this
Then
(You could press the link and follow up from there )

Couple things I got on my mind

1) People like him ain’t even a pure arab rather they’re an arabitzed arab group so it’s funny it’s always those people who wanna arabitzed other group who ain’t yet.

2) why does the Arabitzed groups take the sons of ishmeal history ?
What I mean is that prophet Muhammad saw and his companions like Abu baker , Khalid Ibn Walid , Ali , Umar etc was the sons of the ishmeal

So why does the Arabs tryna claim them even tho they’re different ethics groups
It’s like me claiming daarod, isaaq or cadcad history even tho we’re all Somalis

I mean the people of Yemen don’t claim arabizted ishmeal sons history so they focus on their history like queen of seba empire .
:hmm:
I know there is many Arabs threads lately but it’s confuses me why does Arabs from the lands of sham , North Africa claim quraish history like that ?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

So this arab was arguing with Somali person is named “zubair “ and he was pretty much saying racist thing .

The convo pretty much started like this
Then
(You could press the link and follow up from there )

Couple things I got on my mind

1) People like him ain’t even a pure arab rather they’re an arabitzed arab group so it’s funny it’s always those people who wanna arabitzed other group who ain’t yet.

2) why does the Arabitzed groups take the sons of ishmeal history ?
What I mean is that prophet Muhammad saw and his companions like Abu baker , Khalid Ibn Walid , Ali , Umar etc was the sons of the ishmeal

So why does the Arabs tryna claim them even tho they’re different ethics groups
It’s like me claiming daarod, isaaq or cadcad history even tho we’re all Somalis

I mean the people of Yemen don’t claim arabizted ishmeal sons history so they focus on their history like queen of seba empire .
:hmm:
I know there is many Arabs threads lately but it’s confuses me why does Arabs from the lands of sham , North Africa claim quraish history like that ?
This is the internet ,Dont be gullible,a twitter account with no pictures how do we know thats not just some Murtad troll

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Be vigiliant kid
CD12A2FC-F414-4401-856E-BB392D322A85.png

Even the Son’s of Ishmael were Arabized. The original Arabs are indeed the Qahtanis. According to the deen an Arab is someone whose mother tongue is Arab, hence these Arabized groups are indeed Arab and genetically the groups they descend from weren’t that different from Arabs.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Even the Son’s of Ishmael were Arabized. The original Arabs are indeed the Qahtanis. According to the deen an Arab is someone whose mother tongue is Arab, hence these Arabized groups are indeed Arab and genetically the groups they descend from weren’t that different from Arabs.
Abaayo they descend from their ancestors not the arabs ancestors. Making them what their ancestors were, not the other end of the lineage.

Lineages are kinda important in the deen.
They have their own history let them be content with that.

If somalis became arab speakers let's say 5 centuries ago. Would that mean we are arabs genetically today?

The answer is obviously no, those people got succesfully colonised by arabs without cleansing the population like how the europeans did it in usa etc....

Abaayo they descend from their ancestors not the arabs ancestors. Making them what their ancestors were, not the other end of the lineage.

Lineages are kinda important in the deen.
They have their own history let them be content with that.

If somalis became arab speakers let's say 5 centuries ago. Would that mean we are arabs genetically today?

The answer is obviously no, those people got succesfully colonised by arabs without cleansing the population like how the europeans did it in usa etc....
Being Arab is now a culture, similar to the way Nabi Ismail and his descendants become Arab. Would you say that the Prophet s.a.w wasn’t an Arab as he descended from Nabi Ismail who learnt Arabic from the tribe he lived amongst? No of course not.

If Somalis became Arabic speakers, then yes I would say Somalis are indeed Arab, similarly to how a Sudanese is or an Egyptian.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Being Arab is now a culture, similar to the way Nabi Ismail and his descendants become Arab. Would you say that the Prophet s.a.w wasn’t an Arab as he descended from Nabi Ismail who learnt Arabic from the tribe he lived amongst? No of course not.

If Somalis became Arabic speakers, then yes I would say Somalis are indeed Arab, similarly to how a Sudanese is or an Egyptian.
Yes but Arabs also have a similar look such as being brown so we would obviously stand out due to our cushitic features like black skin and a normal nose.
Look at how black skinned people are treated in Arab countries, I don't wanna give up my culture and language to be a second class citizen, look at how the AAs ended up

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

The nabi is a different story compared to us.

The nabi is related to the other known prophets

The rest of the arabs have a clear lineage they should keep like it is.

You can call yourself arab however what becomes of the original arabs?

With your thinking pattern you must call the french speaking africans French 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230215-212626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230215-212626_Chrome.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230215-212431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230215-212431_Chrome.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 44

Yes
The prophets used to view the people of south Arabia differently to him and his people

it’s the Quraysh and the al Yemen but all of them are Arab
One is is pure while the others isn’t .

Southern Arabs used to have a specific name
The English term was basically
“Pure Arabs “

The nabi is a different story compared to us.

The nabi is related to the other known prophets

The rest of the arabs have a clear lineage they should keep like it is.

You can call yourself arab however what becomes of the original arabs?

With your thinking pattern you must call the french speaking africans French 🤔
Only the Prophet s.a.w? Most of the Sahabas along with modern Saudis are of Adnani lineage. They basically descend from Nabi Ismail. Come on man. Your argument falls apart instantly. The Quraish were also known as Arab as well, and have been called Arab by the Prophet s.a.w and everyone else. You’d be laughed at if you try to suggest they’re not.

French speaking Africans still have an identity very different to the French, nor are they anywhere near each other nor do they even have similar origins. A Palestian has been Arab for more than a thousand years, and even before Arabisation, they were already speaking a Semitic language similar to Arabic . You’re comparing apples and oranges.

Khalas walal, you’re going down a silly path now. Egyptians Iraqis, Lebanese, Libyans ect are all Arab and have been called that throughout our a 1000 yr Islamic history. They’ve been known as Arabs by even scholars who know more about Hadith than you do. You’re not going to come along and suggest you know more than everyone else and claim they’re not something despite being that for a millennium.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Only the Prophet s.a.w? Most of the Sahabas along with modern Saudis are of Adnani lineage. They basically descend from Nabi Ismail. Come on man. Your argument falls apart instantly. The Quraish were also known as Arab as well, and have been called Arab by the Prophet s.a.w and everyone else. You’d be laughed at if you try to suggest they’re not.

French speaking Africans still have an identity very different to the French, nor are they anywhere near each other nor do they even have similar origins. A Palestian has been Arab for more than a thousand years, and even before Arabisation, they were already speaking a Semitic language similar to Arabic . You’re comparing apples and oranges.

Khalas walal, you’re going down a silly path now. Egyptians Iraqis, Lebanese, Libyans ect are all Arab and have been called that throughout our a 1000 yr Islamic history. They’ve been known as Arabs by even scholars who know more about Hadith than you do. You’re not going to come along and suggest you know more than everyone else and claim they’re not something despite being that for a millennium.

Go ahead ignore the points i made.

Go about your business and when qiyamah strikes i will be there to testify against you.

This has zero % impact on me, since i don't categorise people like how the europeans did back in the day till maanta.

Those people are culturally and linguistically arabic. Their blood, genetics and etc... are not arabic.

If you can't comprehend that, i kinda feel bad for you bad that is about it.

You can't apply suugo science on just anything.

People who descended from arabs are that.
The people who didn't are what their ancestors are, just with a different coat on.

The mental gymnastics to futher the arab nation is mind boggling. Especially when a somali believes in it.

All i am saying is speaking a arabic dialect and having a semi arabic culture does not make someone a arab.

It is not like ducks if it kwaks etc...

Scholars also go against the last khutbah of the nabi. And a rule of thumb is if it goes against the quran it is 100% false.

Hold on to those sheikhs since you too will be questioned about this on qiyamah just like them.
I can't understand why someone would put him/her self in these situations without any thought of consequences 😕

Go ahead ignore the points i made.

Go about your business and when qiyamah strikes i will be there to testify against you.
For that? Thinking that the Prophet s.a.w, Quraish and Saudis are Arab? Really? Laughable.
This has zero % impact on me, since i don't categorise people like how the europeans did back in the day till maanta.
Yes you are categorizing them as non Arab.
Those people are culturally and linguistically arabic. Their blood, genetics and etc... are not arabic.
By blood they are. Many have an Arab lineage through the invasion of the early Islamic empire. Egyptians have Arab DNA, studies show this and it’s definitely through the male lines. As do many Palestinians ect. Jordanians and Syrians are Arab by blood going back to even before the birth of the Prophet s.a.w. We know this as there were Roman generals who hailed from the South of Syria who were known to be Arab.
If you can't comprehend that, i kinda feel bad for you bad that is about it.

You can't apply suugo science on just anything.
People who descended from arabs are that.
The people who didn't are what their ancestors are, just with a different coat on.
Many of the Arabized people do actually have some Arab blood. Even the madow Sudanis have J1 haplogroups. Due to your obsession of categorizing people you fail to understand that the Arab identity isn’t clear cut. That is the case of ethnicity.
The mental gymnastics to futher the arab nation is mind boggling. Especially when a somali believes in it.

All i am saying is speaking a arabic dialect and having a semi arabic culture does not make someone a arab.

It is not like ducks if it kwaks etc...
It isn’t as simple as that. You have a level 1 understanding of ethnicity and how it evolves throughout the millenniums.

Scholars also go against the last khutbah of the nabi. And a rule of thumb is if it goes against the quran it is 100% false.
What on earth are you talking about. The Prophet s.a.w’s last Qutbah was on many different topics? Against what racism? Women? The poor? What exactly?
Hold on to those sheikhs since you too will be questioned about this on qiyamah just like them.
I can't understand why someone would put him/her self in these situations without any thought of consequences 😕
Why would I be questioned? Do you not see how illogical you are coming across? I’ll be questioned because I believe that the Prophet s.a.w was an Arab? If you know that the Prophet s.a.w was an Arab then how on earth can you question the Arab identity of Saudis for instance? You’re the one with the Suugo science who wants to claim only Yemenis are.

Hamzza

VIP
The Qahtanis and other Southern Arabians are actually Arabized Arabs. The History of early Arabic speakers lies in the Northern part of the Arabian peninsula and the Levant.