HLF militia surrender their weapons to the Interior Minister

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
The people in comment section who live in Beledweyne are all saying this just bunch of Militia paid by the minister and Farmaajo to lie to the public, the Militia leader is even a known Marehan low life Imporsonating a HLF, learn how to read Somali turd.

View attachment 161953
The logical and articulate @Manafesto maxaad bilawaday ina kommentiyada naf ka raadisid?
:mjhaps::mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
[/QUOTE]
The logical and articulate @Manafesto maxaad bilawaday ina kommentiyada naf ka raadisid?
:mjhaps::mjlol:

At least I am not the retard that uses a known Propoganda TV as a source of a news, that Television has never reported nothing but lies, Go back to Gedo kid, your fake news don't work around here

Not only this Television channel is the mouth piece of the failed administration in Villa Somalia but the channel also edits videos and make up baseless stories as they go, I am tired of their constant lies and doctored news they report on daily basis, for example this story they aired today is a prime example of how they manipulate and make up news out of thin air.

This news clip was reported out of Dhuusomareeb today, the capital of the disufuntional paper state named Galmudug, what strike me the most was the title of this video says the Galmudug ministry of Education put a stone to not 1 school but 20 schools in the GL which is not true and far from the truth.

The channel video editor used an old drone footage in the begining of the clip and I was shocked when on 2:09 the minister that the news reported to be opening 20 freaking schools says to the students there is no single dollar we have to renovate this school or any written plan to build one single school, he also adds there is no tangible plan for the ministry in the next four months yet alone for the next five years.

This is absurd and and decieving the Galmudug public and Somalis in general with this type of misinformation is not a way to seek a support, a real work and development is the key, all Somalis should know this channel is fraud and any news it reports is most likely fake and unrealaible.

First time agreeing with @Jetlife is this Yawmul Qiymah? :ohhh::mindblown::pachah1:

You should have agreed with you brother from day 1 to avoid what is happeing to us today in Beledweyne. The Gedo buuns want to divide us and at best fight and blame one another for Farmajoos plots against our collective interest of stability and well-being.

HS is gone sxb.

HS is not the problem. Farmajoo is the problem. He hates us and wants revenge for Siad Barre. These Gedo buuns are spending $$$ to destroy Xawadle and Abgaal power and also my power.
We need to prepare ourselves mentally and physically for war. They are using Ethiopian troops to terrorize the city of Beledweyne.

There is no somalinmo and humanity here. You need to stand up for your dignity. Now you see why I kill them like dogs in Galmudug. These people are no good. No decency.

Whatever happens do not forget this pain that they inflicted on us. Hold on to it and remember it. Inshallah we will be victorious. Waking up is the first step towards victory.

Last edited:

@Manafesto Boowe, stick to Buntland news. Hirshabeele waxa ka dhacaa, unuka no daa. We know how much you want Hawiyes to chimp out so the focus could be away from ChunkiiBoii Deni and Buntland. I just wanna say we know better and we'll achieve better through the correct channels, through dialogue and diplomacy. You're not the only ones who can play political games.

Man tagged @SNTV 😭😭😭:gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Bro just look how malnourished and depressed these guys look, these kind of people are the first to benefit from a proper government. Masakiinta wa la qalday.
That General Huud nigga is the only one who is going to benefit when they throw him something under the table or get a position in government. Just like Colonel Caare in Somaliland before him and many more before, the neefs militia seems to never figure that out. Caare is chilling somewhere comfortable, what did his miltiamen get out of it?

:silanyosmile: 68iq people indeed

Dfkm the minister of internal affairs ran from Beledweyne this morning after doing the fake photo op and General Xuud confirmed on phone call nothing happened and no military men gave themselves up :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Trending