HLF militia surrender their weapons to the Interior Minister

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Respect to them for realising there are better ways to get what they want than to go down a stupid route.

EqVYl5sXcAEUgkH.jpg

EqVYlnzXcAMFiuv.jpg

EqVYlwmW4AIk5yl.jpg

Rooble44

Good, if you told me those pictures are from the early 90's id believe you. The time for malnourished tribal militias with weapons half thier size should be over. Somalis are stuck in time.
Bro just look how malnourished and depressed these guys look, these kind of people are the first to benefit from a proper government. Masakiinta wa la qalday.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
D
Bro just look how malnourished and depressed these guys look, these kind of people are the first to benefit from a proper government. Masakiinta wa la qalday.

Where is your source Quule? No news reported this so called reconciliation or any agreement for that matter, this thread needs misleading tag.

Rooble44

This is fake news. Come on Gedo buuns you can do better than this.

@Manafesto Boowe, stick to Buntland news. Hirshabeele waxa ka dhacaa, unuka no daa. We know how much you want Hawiyes to chimp out so the focus could be away from ChunkiiBoii Deni and Buntland. I just wanna say we know better and we'll achieve better through the correct channels, through dialogue and diplomacy. You're not the only ones who can play political games.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Fake with no credible sources to back your claims @Rooble44 :hemad:

So Ethiopian troops come under farmaajo command with no mandate in Hiiraan plus shooting at innocent civilians and HLF decides to disarm and surrenders? What BS nonsense is this?:russ:

Rooble44

So Ethiopian troops come under farmaajo command with no mandate in Hiiraan plus shooting at innocent civilians and HLF decides to disarm and surrenders? What BS nonsense is this?:russ:
Bro what's coming from the ground is different to all these things you see on twitter, the whole thing got squashed by this morning from what I've been told. Not sure why SNTV is just uploading it now.

Here's the video anyway.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro what's coming from the ground is different to all these things you see on twitter, the whole thing got squashed by this morning from what I've been told. Not sure why SNTV is just uploading it now.

Here's the video anyway.

You are shameless Buun,stop with fake and propoganda crap, grow tf up.

Ethiopians are shelling Somalis in Beledweyne and you over here posting a Facebook link by the Hiiraan site and a video of SNA troops claiming to be HLF, if HLF and FGS came to an agreement where is the HLF leader? :drakekidding:

Rooble44

You are shameless Buun,stop with fake and propoganda crap, grow tf up.

Ethiopians are shelling Somalis in Beledweyne and you over here posting a Facebook link by the Hiiraan site and a video of SNA troops claiming to be HLF, if HLF and FGS came to an agreement where is the HLF leader? :drakekidding:
Unless you've got family in Hiiraan and spoke to them about whats going on the ground, don't chat to me. All you do is try to cause civil unrest in other places but Buntland, why didn't you show this much energy when Chunkiiboii Deni ran your economy to the ground to the point where people started to chimp out and ripping his posters off the streets?

Calling me a buun isn't going to help, and one of these days I'm literally gonna post a video live from Beledweyne. What you gonna do then?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Unless you've got family in Hiiraan and spoke to them about whats going on the ground, don't chat to me. All you do is try to cause civil unrest in other places but Buntland, why didn't you show this much energy when Chunkiiboii Deni ran your economy to the ground to the point where people started to chimp out and ripping his posters off the streets?

Calling me a buun isn't going to help, and one of these days I'm literally gonna post a video live from Beledweyne. What you gonna do then?

The people in comment section who live in Beledweyne are all saying this just bunch of Militia paid by the minister and Farmaajo to lie to the public, the Militia leader is even a known Marehan low life Imporsonating a HLF, learn how to read Somali turd.

Lumii_20201228_144818235.jpg

Jungle

VIP

I agree furthermore he backs his claims up with a sntv video lol. That yt channel is for xaarmaajo what radio muqdisho was for afweyne nothing but propaganda till the day he ran from villa somalia lol

Trending