DF2B8F01-7AD8-4F67-AC26-49E60299F66D.jpeg

And if I have to compare by population size of each ethnic group
Liberia-35,000
Ethiopia-40,000
Somalia-74,000
Cameroon
Kenya
South Africa
I can’t find the rest it seems to be small. Also, it seems like half of the African people with HIV in Minnesota comes from Ethiopia and Liberia. And their population together is 75,000. Just 1,000 more than us.

somali don't catch HIV, we are immune. only them liberians/oromos/habesha are responsible for that statistics shown up there.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I lived in Mankato before you even knew how to speak English. Me and @TheShinning both found out you came to the U.S in 2015. But we are not judging :mybusiness:
It’s always those that point the finger, he’s dealing with some internal issues, poor thing was probably called fob in high school :drakelaugh:

Btw I’m glad you finally moved away from the tuulo, never understood why Somalis live in those little tuulos :nahgirl:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It’s always those that point the finger, he’s dealing with some internal issues, poor thing was probably called fob in high school :drakelaugh:

Btw I’m glad you finally moved away from the tuulo, never understood why Somalis live in those little tuulos :nahgirl:

So far we have found out you lived in the city and Reiko a tuulo, its over fam:mjlol:

Those are basically FOB territories, everyone else lives in the suburbs:mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 75299 View attachment 75300
And if I have to compare by population size of each ethnic group
Liberia-35,000
Ethiopia-40,000
Somalia-74,000
Cameroon
Kenya
South Africa
I can’t find the rest it seems to be small. Also, it seems like half of the African people with HIV in Minnesota comes from Ethiopia and Liberia. And their population together is 75,000. Just 1,000 more than us.

Thanks for that statistics. Its very therapeutic.

Trending

Latest posts