HIV rates in Somalia by city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Highest HIV rate cities in Somalia to the lowest among the big cities.

1. Berbera
2. Hargeisa
3. Galkacyo
4.Borama
5. Bosaso
6.Mogadishu
7.Garowe
8. Burco

http://data.unaids.org/pub/report/2008/somalia_2008_country_progress_report_en.pdf

upload_2018-4-16_4-17-27.png

wars

Inhermouth
The AIDS/HIV epidemic in Somaliland is not that appalling. It is a well known fact that those people are infected with all sort of diseases and need to be quarantined and stigmatized.

2.29 :dead: . I think 2018 report will be even higher. :gucciwhat:

Somalia has one of the lowest Aids/HIV rates in the world and that also includes Somaliland. Most people that carry aids in Somaliland are Oromos. You're using a 2004 estimate and Somaliland have successfully combat them by deporting the aids ridden Oromos and have steadily decreased throughout Somaliland. So by 2018, it should be rare just like the rest of Somalia.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
2.29 :dead: . I think 2018 report will be even higher. :gucciwhat:
The 2000's were the worst years of Somaliland.

Our wealth and budget increased over the years.Its not like we stood still and did nothing over a period of more than 10 years.:snoop:
uZw2fg6.png

bCL9Y2x.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is old data but even back then I would not have expected the north to have more HIV than the south. Berbera in particular is startling.

We need to build wall to protect us from the raw meating HIV infested horde.

Bohol

VIP
Somalia has one of the lowest Aids/HIV rates in the world and that also includes Somaliland. Most people that carry aids in Somaliland are Oromos. You're using a 2004 estimate and Somaliland have successfully combat them by deporting the aids ridden Oromos and have steadily decreased throughout Somaliland. So by 2018, it should be rare just like the rest of Somalia.

Lets hope so.

Bohol

VIP
This is old data but even back then I would not have expected the north to have more HIV than the south. Berbera in particular is startling.

Despite their larger population southerners are actually conservative due to years of being
under Al shabab. That might change though since AMISOM and all kinds of foreigners
are corrupting them nowadays.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The war with Siad Barre started because of the income inquality in Somaliland compared to Somalia because the FGS had policies which focused on their clans.The war destroyed the Somaliland's 3 biggest cities completely when SNA bombed them into the ground.

Up to 2010 we were recovering from the damage done with our self funded budget since we were an isolated unrecognized de facto state.The real Somaliland came to life in 2006-2010 period.
uZw2fg6.png

bCL9Y2x.png

Bohol

VIP
I am not surprised about Burco. It is a conservative area and was expected to have the lowest rate among the big cities.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
According to this Somalia and Ethiopia comparison, there is 24,000 Somali living with HIV in 2016, that number will triple before you know it, we are doomed.:noneck:

Screenshot_2018-04-15-20-48-12.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Interesting to know that Somalia doing much better than bantu countries when it comes to HIV rate, still should be 0%

Bohol

VIP
Interesting to know that Somalia doing much better than bantu countries when it comes to HIV rate, still should be 0%

It is controlled now. A lot of the youth in the big cities in Somalia know about condoms and safe sex practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts