HIV and AIDS spreading in jubbaland, Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a major influx of people from places like K5. There are askar who come from there, and other immigrants aswell.
There's Ethiopians working in Dikadda last time I checked (IDK about now). But the troops are mainly Kenyan, I never saw Ethiopian ciidamo. AU tanks go through the city regularly, and they work at the airport. They search you and your bags 2 times I think (or maybe 3, I'm not completely sure).

Last edited:
You're lucky that you're right this time you stupid .

The 0.9% HIV positive people in Somalia are probably your sisters in Ugandishu
When will you tell them to stop letting AMISOM ruin their siil? Uff
LOL, even Dabacaasar caught your females flirting with AMISOM on camera subxanallah

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard many icitiraaf jihadis from burco hargaysa and berbera are spreading the virus so somaliland can gain recognition from the international community as being a sovereign country

waraabe

Your superior
I heard many icitiraaf jihadis from burco hargaysa and berbera are spreading the virus so somaliland can gain recognition from the international community as being a sovereign country

kkkk so your cousins in jubbaland are getting aids cuz of isaaq?

retard.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Godane Who is the head of al shabaab he was stationed in jubaland with many of his Isaac brothers for decades they must of spread the virus I don’t think it was Kenya or Ethiopia it was somaliland
sure, isaaq is responsible for darod women spreading their legs for ethiopian and kenyan gus :drakelaugh:

Lancer

השבח לאל
They started chimpin out for a fake news story of the girl with the HIV/Aids laced needle but are silent when its Kenyan/Ethiopian troops. :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending