Hitting your wife

you are only permissable to hit her with a brush lightly if all other options are unavailable.

but it seems you guys have sexual incentives of beating your wives.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
8a3wfdk5gnj11.png

Now tell me sxb do you wanna be a chad or a virgin :umad:
I WANT TO BE CHAD! :rejoice: :rejoice:

I have been kind to these woman for so long, it has gotten me nowhere.:mjhaps:

@Shmurda @Odkac WRLD what's gay my friend is when your women feels like she can step out of line due to how little respect she has for you in the first place.

Women will disrespect weak men, hitting her will not make her respect you. She'll just think you are scum.

However, you treat her with the dignity and respect she is owed, and you expect the same from her, all the while you strictly and sternly elucidate the negative consequences of misbehaving and going against your wishes, you'll have an obedient woman without getting your hands dirty with resorting to barbaric acts of hitting.

Y'all niggas step your game up :tocry:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda @Odkac WRLD what's gay my friend is when your women feels like she can step out of line due to how little respect she has for you in the first place.

Women will disrespect weak men, hitting her will not make her respect you. She'll just think you are scum.

However, you treat her with the dignity and respect she is owed, and you expect the same from her, all the while you strictly and sternly elucidate the negative consequences of misbehaving and going against your wishes, you'll have an obedient woman without getting your hands dirty without resorting to barbaric acts of hitting.

didntreadlol.jpg

However, you treat her with the dignity and respect she is owed, and you expect the same from her, all the while you strictly and sternly elucidate the negative consequences of misbehaving and going against your wishes, you'll have an obedient woman without getting your hands dirty with resorting to barbaric acts of hitting.

Shit you right lemme take some notes
1585679167772.png

Trending

Latest posts