Hitler looks kinda Asian. If you think about it, he’s a white Uncle Ruckus

I don’t know why but Hitler looks Mongolian or something to me. Isn’t weird that his ideal was blond hair and blue eyes ? The only feature he had that meant pure Aryan standards was the skin color. Why doesn’t any caadan point this out ?

Hitler wasnt purely German he was more of a European mutt and possibly Jewish or Ashkenazi blood. I remember hearing how the Germans did not have the genes to be like Scandinavians or "aryans' and had to steal children from Poland for some eugenics program. He even was obsessed with Queen Nefertiti's bust they stole from Egypt. HE admired her Aryan features and did not want to relinquish the head of the queen. He also was into some crazy occult stuff and was said to be visited by some entity called the "Tibetan" or some super Aryan man who lived underground in that scared him. But anyway enough about Hitler him looking like a crazy Eurasian makes sense. I hear a lot of Eurasian males (Asian mother white father) are racist nazi crazies so it makes sense.

Hitler wasnt purely German he was more of a European mutt and possibly Jewish or Ashkenazi blood. I remember hearing how the Germans did not have the genes to be like Scandinavians or "aryans' and had to steal children from Poland for some eugenics program. He even was obsessed with Queen Nefertiti's bust they stole from Egypt. HE admired her Aryan features and did not want to relinquish the head of the queen. He also was into some crazy occult stuff and was said to be visited by some entity called the "Tibetan" or some super Aryan man who lived underground in that scared him. But anyway enough about Hitler him looking like a crazy Eurasian makes sense. I hear a lot of Eurasian males (Asian mother white father) are racist nazi crazies so it makes sense.
What aryan features did queen Nefertiti have though? She was brown skinned lol

What aryan features did queen Nefertiti have though? She was brown skinned lol
Her facial features. She had very keen features in which Hitler liked.HE considered her the epitome of a German housewife because she was strong regal and supported her man King Akenhaten. He even thought the Tibetans were the ancestors of the Aryans. A lot of his ideology comes from ancient Egypt, Rome, and Greece. He even wanted a bust of himself near her. HE was loved by her. Germany still has the bust in its museum and will not give it back to Egypt.

Her facial features. She had very keen features in which Hitler liked.HE considered her the epitome of a German housewife because she was strong regal and supported her man King Akenhaten. He even thought the Tibetans were the ancestors of the Aryans. A lot of his ideology comes from ancient Egypt, Rome, and Greece. He even wanted a bust of himself near her. HE was loved by her. Germany still has the bust in its museum and will not give it back to Egypt.
Doesnt make sense her bust looks like a brown african women unless you mean caucasian not aryan.
If he saw Ancient Egyptians he would have gassed them himself lol

Doesnt make sense her bust looks like a brown african women unless you mean caucasian not aryan.
If he saw Ancient Egyptians he would have gassed them himself lol
Hitler was a wack job that was into some Thule occult crap and claimed was visited by a super Tibetan man from underground. At the end of the day it had nothing to do with the skin tone but more about features. The Jews were white but they made a system saying they were not purely "Aryan" because of features. A lot of white supremacists try to claim Egypt more than hotep black people. They even said the Japanese are "honorary" Aryans and admire the Japanese. I'm, not a white supremacist so I can't figure out why they are in love with a millennia-old civilization and their people.

you better watch your fucking mouth when you are talking about my boy Adolf!! and for f*ck sake does this face look Asian?
1610775467063.png

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
you better watch your fucking mouth when you are talking about my boy Adolf!! and for f*ck sake does this face look Asian? View attachment 166317

Lol the nazi hair cut has become the standard hair cut for young arabs in suburbs throughout Europe.

With the adidas tracksuits as their uniforms and that hair cut they look like members of the hitler jugend, if they only were blonde and blue eyed too...

:mjlol:

Lol the nazi hair cut has become the standard hair cut for young arabs in suburbs throughout Europe.

With the adidas tracksuits as their uniforms and that hair cut they look like members of the hitler jugend, if they only were blonde and blue eyed too...

:mjlol:
those Untermensch will never be honorary Aryans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1610778579032.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Her aryan features? Niqqa hadn't have a based ideology. He even considered the lion as being aryan despite originating from Africa, only because the traits that lion was associated with. He seemed going by: "we are the best and purest people, and if there were ppl that were compatible with us, we will consider them one of us, ignoring the purity."

Apollo

VIP
He doesn't look Asian at all. He looks quite Central European. Also, those Jew origin theories about him aren't true.

Brown hair is more common in Germans and Scandinavians than people think. Brown haired Germans/Nordics do not have different ancestry from their blond haired counterparts as hair color is just controlled by a few alleles out of billions in a person's genome.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
He doesn't look Asian at all. He looks quite Central European. Also, those Jew origin theories about him aren't true.

Brown hair is more common in Germans and Scandinavians than people think. Brown haired Germans/Nordics do not have different ancestry from their blond haired counterparts as hair color is just controlled by a few alleles out of billions in a person's genome.

Yeah lot of brown and even black haired Germans, especially in southern Germany, Austria and the German speaking part of Switzerland.

Trending