Hitler DNA test results: E1b1b (M215) Meditid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think adam was sent down to the horn despite what other sources say. Some hadith say he landed in sri lanka or jeddah, well i say science hasn't found anything about the origins of mankind in any palce other than the horn of africa.

I think adam was sent down to the horn despite what other sources say. Some hadith say he landed in sri lanka or jeddah, well i say science hasn't found anything about the origins of mankind in any palce other than the horn of africa.
Allahu Ya'lam that is only thing we don't talk about because we have no knowledge of. There is no hadith talking about this, the hadith say India is weak.

Germans come from JAR plus Maal , the one who cuts iron but also kept livestock . They left their proto Afro Asiatic ancestors to go to Southern Europe .

One group of Somalis come from SaacMaal ( those who sold SO meat ) and another came from Sabsab , meaning those who were able to “ SabSab” or herd large amounts of livestock .

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
what % of Somalis do you reckon carry the T Haplogroup? I know most Isaaq's have it
Actually i think most Isaaqs carry e1b1b. Some isaaq sub clans like Habar Yonis, Arap carry T. Whereas the rest carry E1b1b. I'd say 10-20% of Somalis carry T

Germans come from JAR plus Maal , the one who cuts iron but also kept livestock . They left their proto Afro Asiatic ancestors to go to Southern Europe .

One group of Somalis come from SaacMaal ( those who sold SO meat ) and another came from Sabsab , meaning those who were able to “ SabSab” or herd large amounts of livestock .
#SuugoScience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending