History of Sanaag, Sool and Eastern Togdheer - 1919 British Somaliland map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:drakewtf:

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Bohol is very old at least 100 years, that is why the houses there
seem old compared to Ceel La Helay (a new town). Nothing is shared with HJ apart from two towns (Garadag and Ceel
Afweyn) which by the way were Dhulos to begin with :lol: .

:drakekidding:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:drakewtf:

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Bohol is very old at least 100 years, that is why the houses there
seem old compared to Ceel La Helay (a new town). Nothing is shared with HJ apart from two towns (Garadag and Ceel
Afweyn) which by the way were Dhulos to begin with :lol: .

:drakekidding:
wtf do you have a attention problem you keep repeating the same shit didnt i already said in my first post those towns were dhulos lived areas:childplease:
as for bohol is never mentioned in any history book even thoe alot of fight happened near it the jidbaale(souther xudun) to xudun itself the closest i got was a somali book that it was watering well for the nalaye ahmed:comeon:

image.jpeg
Keep fighting on desert towns and show your masculinity on each other but remember this is how the world see you. @Duke of Harshaw @Freebandz

Bohol

VIP
Whether a fight happened or not, all we know for a fact is Dhulos lived in those places 100
years ago. Some locations there was wars while others there wasn't.

you dont want me defending your people from him?:mjcry:
you know he hates your people the most?:mjcry:

I know that but let us be the better person, if he is backward low IQ person you should not go down to his level. Who else in this age look at old pictures of maps dusty villages.

Bohol

VIP
That is because most of them are extremists who dream about wiping out my
people while I am suppose to be looking over the window like this.
JgJRrmX.gif
If you
guys stop the extremism then we can live side by side as neighbors I guess.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I know that but let us be the better person, if he is backward low IQ person you should not go down to his level. Who else in this age look at old pictures of maps dusty villages.
Believe or not his one of likeable isaaq you'll see on this site I check his bs ones in a while but genuinely he doesn't hate darod/dhulbahante:mjpls:

No one is wiping your tribe or dreaming about make a favor to your future kids and stop making these thread otherwise your kids will suffer from self hate it is your choice.

Bohol

VIP
We can end it with reconciliation, a mass wedding in Bohol. I think Cali Galaydh will issue a
fatwa though as usual complaining about SY, who cares what that old man thinks right? lets
have some fun.

250 Naleya Ahmed girls
200 Bahararsame girls
50 Jama Siyaad girls

obamadatazz

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Duke of Harshaw, Jidali is according to the Habar Awal where their ancestor is buried, it was later taken by Dhulbahante.
:lolbron:

Even today, Garxajis have been cleared out from places like Danot woreda by Dhulbahante.
Booda Dheere in Misrak Gaashamo is Dhulbahante.
s70H2Fo.png

Bohol

VIP
Nonsense. Nobody knows if a 600 year old man is actually buried there. Jidali
has two sides a H-Y side to the north and a Dhulo side to the south. If HA
want to hold a shir in Jiidali no one will stop them.... because Muuse Ismaaciil are
also present in the area.

HALKAN KA DAAWO SHIRKII BEESHA MAXAMED
MUUSE EE URURSUGE UGA SOCDAY Deegaanka
JIIDALI

http://dhaymoolenews.com/?p=2475

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The area as a whole is called Jiidali, but the town itself is a Naaleye Ahmed town, which they entirely control.
Habar Yonis live in Midhisho, which is the northen portion of Togga Jiidali.

Bohol

VIP
I guess you don't know the terrain well. Midhisho is hilly area not flat. The area in the
video is the plains where the tomb is located hence Jidaali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending