History of Sanaag, Sool and Eastern Togdheer - 1919 British Somaliland map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Historically the Mohamud Garaad sub clan of Dhulbahante lived in Eastern
Togdheer to Central Sanaag, that was a very large territory. It seems it is actually
Mohamud Garaad that lost most territories rather than Farah Garaad.

I see some towns south of Ceel Afweyn that were Dhulos but now Sacad Yoonis
in the map. Eastern H-Y expanded from the Daalo mountains and the coast massively
into central Sanaag and Northern Sool thanks to SY.

Ellahelle aka Ceel La Helay
Bohol
Dogoble
El Afweina/Ceel Afweyn
Ferdigab/Fadhigaab
Gosawein/Gosaweyne

zErTAyf.png

British Somaliland and Sokotra
British Library

http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/onlineex/maps/africa/zoomify135601.html

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How did I miss this dumbass:dead1:
First of all mohamud didn't lose alot of land nalaaye ahmed got pushed back few miles east from ceel afwene to masagan which is just south of erigabo:deadrose:
Most land lost was in aynbo district you dumbass aynbo was mainly lived by farah garad and other none mohamud garad sub clans:dead1:
Jamac siyaad was the mohamud garad sub clan who owned land in aynbo district before( losing some of it):russ:
What ever the case you hy were the least successful of the so called isaaq you managed gain to less than 20 miles of empty from nalaye ahmed even thoe they just came out of the dervish war and weak at that moment:snoop:
Looooool you taking dogoble you starving fucks were settled there by nalaye ahmed guy before that it was an empty land:russ:
Bohol the place was a water well that was abandoned around the dervish day and is only few miles from the nalaye ahmed village called daban today.:sheed:
Again gosaweyn is another village just few miles north of gumseys both were settled by jamac siyaad gumsey still settled by jamac siyaad today badhwegn another use to be jamac siyaad village just 10 miles northwest of gumsey:russ:
Also use real map that map says mohamud garad lived central British somaliland:pachah1:
Gosaweyn and bohol are the only place where they mentioned mohamud garad lived near in a book:mjlol:
Everything else is a guest work of who use to live where:mjpls:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Also this is the real map of back then I drew up a line to tell the differences for you slow people
saved_1463084760302.jpg

Everything west of that line is former dhulos territory everything east is current dhulos territory all the vast land you fuckers keep mentioning is that tiny strip of land now compare that to the land mohamud garad own north of las anod in the second line that should tell u how insignificant you fuckers are to us:deadrose:
Keep talking reckless about us and we'll chase you naked from your village just like we did masagan in the 90s:deadrose:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Doubtful that map is true. The only reason I can think of Mahmud Garad being placed that far northwest is because they raided Berbera as Darawish. That area is west of Maydh and too close to the coast.

@Duke of Harshaw, Habar Gerhajis lost a lot of land to Dhulbahante in Sanaag. Masagan, BiyaGadud, and Jidali were all settled by Gerhajis in the 1800s.

Bohol

VIP
@Thegoodshepherd No they did not, not a single inch,
instead Bohol, Dararweyne, Dogoble all those places were Dhulos, heck
even Maydh was once Harti. :lol:

Dhulos always lived in Jidali even in 1856 but today it is shared with Gadhweyn.
20adruf.png

Source - First Footsteps in East Africa .

:drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
List of towns Dhulos lost in the last 100 years published by Allssc.

Siilanyo waa carab dheere kale qalinkii: Maxamed Cali Daad

Waxaan soo bandhigayaa liisto aan dhammays tirnayn oo mujinaysa dhulkii Habarjeclo iyo Habar Yoonista bari ay
beesha Dhulbahante ka qabsadeen boqolkii sano ee la soo dhaafay. Deegaanada laamiga xagga bariga ka xiga waa
kuwan:

1.Gawsaweyne
2.Gar-adag
3.Siigodheer
4..Fadhigaab
5.Ceel-afweyn
6.Dararaweyne
7.Dogoble
8.Bohol
9.Docosha
10.Sincaaro
11.Qoridheere
12.Godheeli
13.Kiridh
14.Wadaamogo
15.Caynabo
16.Ceeldhaab
17.Oog
18.Qorilugud
19.Ballidhiig
20.Coodanle
21.Balli calanle
22.Harawaati
23.Balliwayn
24.Badwayn

http://allssc.com/2011/01/siilaanyo-waa-carab-dheere-kale-by-qalinkii-maxamed-daad/

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
List of towns Dhulos lost in the last 100 years published by Allssc.

Siilanyo waa carab dheere kale qalinkii: Maxamed Cali Daad

Waxaan soo bandhigayaa liisto aan dhammays tirnayn oo mujinaysa dhulkii Habarjeclo iyo Habar Yoonista bari ay
beesha Dhulbahante ka qabsadeen boqolkii sano ee la soo dhaafay. Deegaanada laamiga xagga bariga ka xiga waa
kuwan:

1.Gawsaweyne(
2.Gar-adag

3.Siigodheer
4..Fadhigaab
5.Ceel-afweyn
6.Dararaweyne(shared with dhulos today)
Dogoble(again nalaye ahmed gave you strving fucks this empty land)
8.Bohol(water well)
.Docosha
10.Sincaaro
11.Qoridheere
12.Godheeli
13.Kiridh
14.Wadaamogo
15.Caynabo
Ceeldhaab
17.Oog
Qorilugud
19.Ballidhiig
Coodanle
21.Balli calanle
22.Harawaati
23.Balliwayn
24.Badwayn

http://allssc.com/2011/01/siilaanyo-waa-carab-dheere-kale-by-qalinkii-maxamed-daad/
what happened to claiming jidale:cryinglaughsmiley:
all the dark names are place that actually were mentioned as lived by dhulos at point nearly all of them are in aynbo district
all the other areas didnt exist back then:cryinglaughsmiley:
also you posted are villages in the tiny strip of land i posted earlier:cryinglaughsmiley:
what does aynabo district have to do with you getting chased from your village in masagan in the early 90s:cryinglaughsmiley:
also like someone said before at one point isaaq lived near jidaale valley none left today:cryinglaughsmiley:
in ethiopia today hy have been losing land to either dhulos or ogaden:cryinglaughsmiley:
why mention hj villages lets list hy
Badwayn
Oog
Bohol(water well and former dhulos HQ when his people run away:cryinglaughsmiley:)
Dogoble
Dararaweyne(co inhabatit by dhulos still):cryinglaughsmiley:
Gawsaweyne

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
also dumb f*ck the jidaale valley and jidaale town are 2 differents things the town is what you posted about the valley is isaaq used to be now they dont exist there:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Dhulos don't live in Dararweyne at all. The mayor there is Sacad Yunis and the vice mayor is HJ. :lol: So tell me where
the imaginary Dhulos live in Dararweyne? :lol:

Fadhigab didn't exist kulaha? :lol: Someone needs a specsaver. It is shown in the map here
south of Ceel Midgan. Little kid wants to live in denial. :lol:

Ferdigap = Fadhigaab. :obamaswag:

zErTAyf.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dhulos don't live in Dararweyne at all. The mayor there is Sacad Yunis and the vice mayor is HJ. :lol: So tell me where
the imaginary Dhulos live in Dararweyne?
using isaaq government as a source for you claim :childplease: same fake government who give you claim over erigabo even thoe you fuckers make less than 25%:childplease:
also the midhsho you keep claiming is lived by nalaye ahmed :camby:

Bohol

VIP
You don't live in Dararweyne at all today. Don't mistake Kulaal for Dararweyne. :lol: You were ethnically cleansed back in the
90s for good from Dararweyne.Midhisho being lived by Naleeye Ahmed?
:sheed::rudywhatever:

The man with the hat and black suit is the district and town mayor of Dararweyne
also known as Halyeey Cige Xussen Siciid

. :win:

Bohol

VIP
In the list posted by Allssc of the towns they lost. I will highlight those dominated by Sacad Yunis today and those with
strong SY presence and representation.

1.Siigodheer (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
2.Fadhigaab
3.Ceel-afweyn (Sacad Yunis vice mayor)
4.Dararaweyne (Idarays/Sacad Yunis mayor)
5.Dogoble (Idarays/Sacad Yunis mayor)
6.Bohol (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
7.Docosha (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
8.Sincaaro
9.Godheeli (The scene of heavy fighting between HJ and SY in 2013)
10. Oog
11.Gawsaweyne

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You don't live in Dararweyne at all today. Don't mistake Kulaal for Dararweyne. :lol: You were ethnically cleansed back in the
90s for good from Dararweyne.Midhisho being lived by Naleeye Ahmed?
:sheed::rudywhatever:

The man with the hat and black suit is the district and town mayor of Dararweyne
also known as Halyeey Cige Xussen Siciid

. :win:
dumb f*ck we never lived there i just randomly claimed just like how you randomly claim nalaye ahmed villages the only village that changed hands was your village masagan in the 90s:cryinglaughsmiley:
all the other villages stay same as for you having the nalaye ahmed town called midhsho:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Difference is I don't claim towns randomly I provide solid evidence. For example I know Badwein belonged to Dhulos specially
Bah-Ararsame. It was written in many books in British Somaliland era, who lived there.

"At Badwein, in the centre of that part of the Nogal Valley which is occupied by the Arasama sub-tribe, we discovered extensive
ruins of an ancient city, and close by a large tank quarried out of the gypsum rock."

This is Badwein. Today even S Muuse girls are visiting the place never-mind HJ and eastern HY. :lol:

12187765_1070694316298239_8878561167180639640_n.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
In the list posted by Allssc of the towns they lost. I will highlight those dominated by Sacad Yunis today and those with
strong SY presence and representation.

1.Siigodheer (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
2.Fadhigaab
Ceel-afweyn (Sacad Yunis vice mayor)
4.Dararaweyne (Idarays/Sacad Yunis mayor)
5.Dogoble (Idarays/Sacad Yunis mayor)
6.Bohol (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
7.Docosha (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
8.Sincaaro
Godheeli (The scene of heavy fighting between HJ and SY in 2013)
10. Oog
11.Gawsaweyne
i pulled areas lived by majority hj for a reason the ceel afweyn is a hj town
docosha place doesnt even exist on a map:dead:
do you want a cook you keep repeating the same shit i went over places like Sincaaroi(first time hearing it), Dararaweyne,Docosha(cant find on a map:dead:)(Siigodheer never heard of it:dead:)(Fadhigaab)(Godheeli)(bohol)
were build on either empty vacated land or was given in the case of bohol after begging:damedamn:

congratulations you vultures build 20 villages on top of each other in the small land you stole what makes it worse is that the land hy managed to vulture you share it with hj:damedamn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Difference is I don't claim towns randomly I provide solid evidence. For example I know Badwein belonged to Dhulos specially
Bah-Ararsame. It was written in many books in British Somaliland era, who lived there.

"At Badwein, in the centre of that part of the Nogal Valley which is occupied by the Arasama sub-tribe, we discovered extensive
ruins of an ancient city, and close by a large tank quarried out of the gypsum rock."

This is Badwein. Today even S Muuse girls are visiting the place never-mind HJ and eastern HY. :lol:

12187765_1070694316298239_8878561167180639640_n.jpg
did i argue badweyn? i know the history of that tuulo all your other claims are bs:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts