HISTORY History of Geledi Sultanate, Wacdaan, Mobleen and Sheikh Hassan Barsane

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The early disasters at Benadir (Warsheikh/Lafoole) for Italy was considered akin to the great defeat at Adwa (Ethiopia). Nimoow on the Wacdaan coast was the first territory to be shelled by sea in retaliation. Italy kept a thin presence in Xamar/Marka/Baraawe for atleast 15 years because of their fear of the hinterland.

Screenshot_20200716-054317_Drive-1.jpg

Screenshot_20200716-055308_Chrome-1.jpg

Aun general galaal .I never seen this thanks for sharing @Jungle .
Inshallah we will exterminate the al kebaabis and those who worked to assassinate the great general.

The general shouldve mention befor villa Somalia and villa cheechi that same exact spot in villa wardhiigley was beesha wacdaan livestock market .

alot of anti colonial history in the south were erased by the kacanka but alhamdulilah we still have oral history and some honest cadaans who write the history 😂

The shaydaan cheechi
antonio cheechi.png

was an ambitious man I'm glad he got send to akhira befor venturing to the hinterlands. You can still see houses and structures destroyed by Italian bombardments from warship in Coastal tuulos south of xamar like nimoow /abaay dhaxan and canoole .

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Aun general galaal .I never seen this thanks for sharing @Jungle .
Inshallah we will exterminate the al kebaabis and those who worked to assassinate the great general.

The general shouldve mention befor villa Somalia and villa cheechi that same exact spot in villa wardhiigley was beesha wacdaan livestock market .

alot of anti colonial history in the south were erased by the kacanka but alhamdulilah we still have oral history and some honest cadaans who write the history 😂

The shaydaan cheechi View attachment 196026

was an ambitious man I'm glad he got send to akhira befor venturing to the hinterlands. You can still see houses and structures destroyed by Italian bombardments from warship in Coastal tuulos south of xamar like nimoow /abaay dhaxan and canoole .

It was the height of Imperialism, his organisation SGI had a racist rhetoric of categorising Horners but did believe in Christendom to advance Menelik's goals, his death put an end to any Christian unity, you can sense it from the distance it created between Rome and SGI. Antonio is not remembered greatly in Italy, a prisoner who escaped from an Oromo queen whilst his more talented colleague died of malaria.

Screenshot_20210804-040514_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20210804-040543_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20210804-041220_Word.png

Screenshot_20210804-043022_Word.png

Screenshot_20210804-043146_Word.png

Trending