History Of Africa with Zeinab Badawi

1.Somalis were conquered and colonised like the rest of Africa and South America.
2. We are all proud of our History.
3. I am a citizen of the world and I know no borders.
4. The history above is BS. Those people(Africans) mentioned on that BBC documentary found em pyramids there.
5. Egyptians have a saying " Egyptians fear Time but Time fears the pyramids.

We were not conquered at repelled the europeans at every point. A white soldjer that whipped a Somali would be found murdered the next day. We have not embraced their religion or culture minus 2 dishes. We maintain our own language.

We were the first african nation to defeat a european power both on land and sea. At this time other Africans were selling their own people.

If you were proud of your heritage then why make such comments it screams of insecurity. I already acknowledged my criticism of the documentary and you resorted to calling Somalis conquered. I hope that oneday your learn to love yourself and embrace your own culture. Nothing you said on Sspot indicates pride.

The Sudanese guy and Bosnian guy on here are proud of their culture and don't resort to your tacky behaviour. If you were self assured you wouldn't behave the way you constantly do.

Boy bye

what are u on about they used simple tools(but advanced in their times) to break down rocks and move them around

He believes ancient eygptians from 1,000's of years ago had sophisticated technology.

tenor-2.gif

We were not conquered at repelled the europeans at every point. A white soldjer that whipped a Somali would be found murdered the next day. We have not embraced their religion or culture minus 2 dishes. We maintain our own language.

We were the first african nation to defeat a european power both on land and sea. At this time other Africans were selling their own people.

If you were proud of your heritage then why make such comments it screams of insecurity. I already acknowledged my criticism of the documentary and you resorted to calling Somalis conquered. I hope that oneday your learn to love yourself and embrace your own culture. Nothing you said on Sspot indicates pride.

The Sudanese guy and Bosnian guy on here are proud of their culture and don't resort to your tacky behaviour. If you were self assured you wouldn't behave the way you constantly do.

Boy bye
Italians and british conquered Somaliland that is a Fact...

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If only you used a fraction of your brain you'd have known that granite cannot be cut wit soft metals such as copper, bronze and Iron:mybusiness:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
to cut granite, workers cut a series of holes in the granite with a hammer and chisel and inserted wooden wedges. They soaked these with water, which made the wood expand and the rock split. The stone workers then used the chisel again to break the granite apart

Which tools were used? That is the biggest question these articles and researchers haven't answered. Do you know how the pyramids were constructed?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Which tools were used? That is the biggest question these articles and researchers haven't answered. Do you know how the pyramids were constructed?
According to a tourism website for Egypt, archaeological evidence suggests that the Egyptians hacked off the upper layers of weathered granite first. They then dug a trench around the granite to be cut. After the required depth of the trench was measured using a cubit rod, the workers cut in beneath the rock. They likely then cleared a pathway on one side of the cut granite and pushed it out horizontally rather than trying to lift it upward, the tourism website said.