History Of Africa with Zeinab Badawi

These pyramids are older than the civilization mentioned on the Documentary. I believe pyramids and the Sphinx belong to older civilization before the great deluge probably 200,000 years ago.

Apollo

VIP
These pyramids are older than the civilization mentioned on the Documentary. I believe pyramids and the Sphinx belong to older civilization before the great deluge probably 200,000 years ago.

People like you need to stop romanticizing Ancient Egypt and constructing a false history around it.

Building pyramids requires agriculture and the oldest known farmers are the Natufians at 12,000 years ago (10K BCE). Then it took some thousands of years for it to spread around the world.

History is written by the victors not the conquered
This coming from the guy on a foreign site seeking acceptance?
:snoop:

Next time you make pathetic threads about why Somalis hate bantus then repeat these lies about being a victor and take your tapdancing elsewhere. I want no form of engagement with people like you.

I am proud of my history and my people were never conquered unlike yours. This documentary proves its bias of placing emphasis on other cultures which were more open to subjugation. Thus giving them a more favourable portrayal and recognition.

The BBC has been proven time and time again to have a political agenda aimed at pushing a false worldview which everyone is waking upto.

You are a coon who is desperate for outsiders approval and see this as progress.

:camby:

People like you need to stop romanticizing Ancient Egypt and constructing a false history around it.

Building pyramids requires agriculture and the oldest known farmers are the Natufians at 12,000 years ago (10K BCE). Then it took some thousands of years for it to spread around the world.
Which technology was used to cut the massive Granite blocks some weighing up to 1000 tons, load em and transport them hundreds of miles to the construction site? Why isn't that at this age of our "Civilization" we are unable to reverse engineer their technology?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Which technology was used to cut the massive Granite blocks some weighing up to 1000 tons, load em and transport them hundreds of miles to the construction site? Why isn't that at this age of our "Civilization" we are unable to reverse engineer their technology?
what are u on about hotep cutting some rocks ain't difficult nor did they use tech advanced they had a sufficient labor force and access to basic tools :mjlol:

This coming from the guy on a foreign site seeking acceptance?

I am proud of my history and my people were never conquered unlike yours.
1.Somalis were conquered and colonised like the rest of Africa and South America.
2. We are all proud of our History.
3. I am a citizen of the world and I know no borders.
4. The history above is BS. Those people(Africans) mentioned on that BBC documentary found em pyramids there.
5. Egyptians have a saying " Egyptians fear Time but Time fears the pyramids.

Trending

Latest posts