History is repeating it self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromo expansion is spreading like a wild fire will somalis unite and stop qabil and fight the Invaders this might be the rising for a new era for somalia

If we don't get our act together, then possibly yes. During my stay in Bossasso it was shocking that some areas of the city were almost exclusively Oromo.

We need a mujahid who is not afraid of political correctness and says stuff the way it should be no sugar coating the truth when it comes to the oromo savages.

We need to have someone that actively speaks on these xoolo and make somalis more aware of the threat they are to our nation. Guaranteed people will start caring more when we have passionate leaders that put an emphasis on the danger of oromos and how they are a demographic threat to somalia.

Once that is achieved then somalis will support the leader with the best heart and interest for somalia and the people. He will be the people's favourite because his love for somaliweyn will attract everyone's attention.

instead we have a leader who sent troops to the Dinka burnt people nation of South Sudan instead of doing shit for somalia.

We need a mujahid who is not afraid of political correctness and says stuff the way it should be no sugar coating the truth when it comes to the oromo savages.

We need to have someone that actively speaks on these xoolo and make somalis more aware of the threat they are to our nation. Guaranteed people will start caring more when we have passionate leaders that put an emphasis on the danger of oromos and how they are a demographic threat to somalia.

Once that is achieved then somalis will support the leader with the best heart and interest for somalia and the people. He will be the people's favourite because his love for somaliweyn will attract everyone's attention.

instead we have a leader who sent troops to the Dinka burnt people nation of South Sudan instead of doing shit for somalia.
Well let see what fire holds for the Somali nation

Wallahi Oromos are definitely a threat. I saw many of them when I was in Somaliland. The Isaaq natives discriminate against everyone else but let these animals run around their cities in huge numbers.
:draketf:
We need our own Hitler to target this demographic threat. I’d burn all of their neighborhoods down and send all of them running out of our lands if I had power. Hopefully someone will come along and carry out an extermination order real soon.
:camby:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Oromos are our own brothers and sisters. They are welcome anywhere in somalia.

Welcome with open hands my oromo people.

Wallahi Oromos are definitely a threat. I saw many of them when I was in Somaliland. The Isaaq natives discriminate against everyone else but let these animals run around their cities in huge numbers.
:draketf:
We need our own Hitler to target this demographic threat. I’d burn all of their neighborhoods down and send all of them running out of our lands if I had power. Hopefully someone will come along and carry out an extermination order real soon.
:camby:

You know them lot would self sabotage for recognition :trash:

If we don't get our act together, then possibly yes. During my stay in Bossasso it was shocking that some areas of the city were almost exclusively Oromo.
It's gonna get bad real soon! like birmingham bad. Why can't our government go all trump and deport these niggas? It's not like the world cares about some oromos. All we have after many centuries of taking L's is our shitty land and now we may not even have that left.

graffiti.jpg
299F757000000578-0-image-m-17_1478128305006.jpg
stop-killing-oromo-people.png

It's gonna get bad real soon! like birmingham bad. Why can't our government go all trump and deport these niggas? It's not like the world cares about some oromos. All we have after many centuries of taking L's is our shitty land and now we may not even have that left.

graffiti.jpg
The difference between us and the British is that we don't subscribe to political correctness. We have a much better chance of kicking out all the Oromo in the future. On the other hand, those limeys don't stand a chance. Their minorities are here to stay and they can't say anything or they're labelled as racists.
:trumpsmirk:

Same with the west . people like me welcomed you and accepted your fake application for qaxooti.
Do you think you're white or something? These cadaan only see you as a Somali, no matter your political beliefs. If they weren't forced by their elite political masters, they would have never brought any non-whites to their countries. And don't act like Oromo are good people when they're openly attacking other Cushitic groups like Somalis and Hararis. Open your eyes man.
:drakewtf:

Do you think you're white or something? These cadaan only see you as a Somali, no matter your political beliefs. If they weren't forced by their elite political masters, they would have never brought any non-whites to their countries. And don't act like Oromo are good people when they're openly attacking other Cushitic groups like Somalis and Hararis. Open your eyes man.
:drakewtf:
he probably has oromjo relative

graffiti.jpg
Birminghamistan kkk:siilaanyolaugh:
I can see why the whites are becoming more alt-right . :pachah1:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My cousin lives in bosaaso he said there's wholw neighborhood of oromo in boosaso
Why is the north allowing them in doenst the regional government control the area. South is controlled by eveyone and anyone yet they aren't there as much

Status
Not open for further replies.