Historical Somali Photos Colourized

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Never done a project like this before. Rather pleased with myself. Took me absolute ages, to get the colouring done on the photos. The editing process, i thoroughly enjoyed.

part 2 coming soon, stay subscribed.

Now you see, that is better than rolling burnt grass and dog poop while pretending to discuss the finer details of cannabis with an imaginary friend.

Arma

VIP
Alright, that's it.....I've had it with this Virus........

20200426_033206.jpg

I was gonna go hit the streets and film some zoo animals.....

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Something I've noticed about these Somalis of old; is that they somewhat dont resemble modern Somalis. It's all very interesting
They grew out their hair(which is rare nowadays for us) & were in better shape/taller because of their diet & nomadic lifestyle of constantly walking. Stronger jaws & less bidaar(my suugo science is because of them growing out their hair).

Arma

VIP
You don't need no camera nowdays since latest smart phones have good quality camera.

Thats true, but, I wanna be 100% professional, with all the right gear. Plus, one camera will not be enough, two should get all the filming angles.

They grew out their hair(which is rare nowadays for us) & were in better shape/taller because of their diet & nomadic lifestyle of constantly walking. Stronger jaws & less bidaar(my suugo science is because of them growing out their hair).

That's it. Our modern lifestyles is what's messing up our biology. Maybe, I should go out and live in the baadia, for a year, and come out with a six back and a full set of hair.

Trending