is geeljire a ajnabi stooge

• no he is not

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • yes he is

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Europeans are the descendants of Rūm aka Rome named after the Roman Empre. If you look at the image in the original post, Sayid Ayūb AS was a direct descendant. They were nicknamed Banu Asfar for their Yellow skin and blonde hair.

how can europeans be from rum when the romans were fighting different people across europe with different languages and skin colour, blonder with bluer eyes?

just say the romans are one of the groups of europe, the romans were part of the latini people, even italy before roman times had many many languages and tribes who hated each other

but to say all europeans are from Rum, is like saying in today all Africans are descendant from nigeria, when nigeria herself is one of the many nations across africa, i hope you get my gist old chap,

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
how can europeans be from rum when the romans were fighting different people across europe with different languages and skin colour, blonder with bluer eyes?

just say the romans are one of the groups of europe, the romans were part of the latini people, even italy before roman times had many many languages and tribes who hated each other

but to say all europeans are from Rum, is like saying in today all Africans are descendant from nigeria, when nigeria herself is one of the many nations across africa, i hope you get my gist old chap,

I agree with you but my statement assumes Europe as in the prominent race were the Romans.

Just as the prominent Arabs descend from Sayid Ismail AS but ofcourse this didn't mean ALL Arabs. If you read the Sealed Nectar, they were divided into the Acraabiyuun aka the Original Arab tribes who lived in Makkah as far as Yemen including Banu Jurhum, Ād and Thamūd etc they were the ancient stock and the second division is the Cadnaaniyuun whom the Prophet AS descends from which included Quraish, Aws and Khazraj etc aka the Arabized Arabs.

Mckenzie

VIP
@Teeri-Alpha thats why they say the Christians and Jews share closer ancestry than the Arab Muslims because Rūm is a descedant of Sayid Ishāq AS who is also the father of Sayid Yaqūb AS the ancestor of the Jews.

The World as we know it was different in those days. People were said to live longer (Sayid Nūh AS was preaching for 900 years) and bore more children. People were bigger and trecked far distances to settle. For example, Adam was said to have landed in modern day India but he also established Makkah.

Ofcourse all humans were descendants of Sayid Adam AS but the centre of civilisation was in the regions where the Prophets mentioned in the Qur'ān were sent to i.e the Middle East.

You can google all those Prophets and most of them still have their graves there preserved.

But it's fully possible that many nations, especially the indigenous pagan races of the Earth were early descedants who moved to far corners of the Earth, although Allah SWT mentioned that Messengers were said to every nation.

Just as Sayid Ismāil AS did not father all the Arabs but only the prominent Quraish et al, it is possible that Nūh had others on the Ark who fathered the rest of Humanity.

Muslim Scholars say that if you come across Biblical/Jewish anecdotes regarding the stories of the Old and the origin of Humanity, you should not confirm nor deny it, unless ofcourse it contradicts the Qur'ān.

@Teeri-Alpha thats why they say the Christians and Jews share closer ancestry than the Arab Muslims because Rūm is a descedant of Sayid Ishāq AS who is also the father of Sayid Yaqūb AS the ancestor of the Jews.

The World as we know it was different in those days. People were said to live longer (Sayid Nūh AS was preaching for 900 years) and bore more children. People were bigger and trecked far distances to settle. For example, Adam was said to have landed in modern day India but he also established Makkah.

Ofcourse all humans were descendants of Sayid Adam AS but the centre of civilisation was in the regions where the Prophets mentioned in the Qur'ān were sent to i.e the Middle East.

You can google all those Prophets and most of them still have their graves there preserved.

But it's fully possible that many nations, especially the indigenous pagan races of the Earth were early descedants who moved to far corners of the Earth, although Allah SWT mentioned that Messengers were said to every nation.

Just as Sayid Ismāil AS did not father all the Arabs but only the prominent Quraish et al, it is possible that Nūh had others on the Ark who fathered the rest of Humanity.

i heard that theory of romans being related to jews through nabi isaaq as, but i think its very far fetched,

example, why would the grandsons of a nabi worships pagan jupitor and mars etc

the jews despite their gaal nimo always worshiped god, one god,

and the romans killed and enslaved jews so badly but spared their cousins in troy, as they believed they are the great grandsons of a troy prince after the city was burned down in helen and paris love affair

The Romans also held Troy in high regard and even referred to the city as 'Sacred Ilium'. In Romantradition, the Trojan hero Aeneas, son of Venus, had fled Troy and settled in Italy thus giving the Romans a divine ancestry.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
You guys are not being scientific, but are being theocratic.

This is why America and China will soon send people over to mars, while the Islamic world is still bickering over theology.

Most modern scholarly secular approaches to religion are based, in my opinion, on the false and mentally crippling idea, that the only kind of knowledge we humans can have is limited to the empirical order. We have to see, hear, touch, taste or smell something to know it; and obviously if that’s the case, we can know nothing at all about God or the spiritual world or human immortality. Modern scholars therefore who have this empirical bias are essentially limited to doing one of three things.

I often think in terms of these scholars as falling into three basic categories, we could call them primitivists or reductionists on the one hand, functionalists—a second group, and what I call fee-deists, a third group. The first simply look upon religion as nonsense and spend their time debunking it, cynically skeptically as something like residue from mans pre-scientific ways. That’s you I think. The second group of scholars, again with these empirical biases, functionalists as I would call them would say:
“No, religion has certain positive value, but that value is still strictly historical, horizontal and social. Religions promote virtues like honesty justice and so forth. “

Then we have the third group. Scholars I have called fee-deists, would themselves personally be believers in the transcendent but they would feel as they have to shield that belief their students and their work as that would be “unethical”. Still like the others scholars speaking only of historical matters, the transmission of sacred texts over time, archeological evidence from ancient sites and so forth in a dead and barren manner.

In striking contrast to all of those groups, I think you must begin with the conviction as Frithjof Schuon would put it, that “Man is made for the absolute”. That we have a capacity to know God directly, to know absolutely the spiritual world. The world’s religions are like condensations or crystallizations of that Supreme Truth, that wisdom, and that they are at the same time training programs or methods whereupon we can come to acquire that knowledge and understand God directly.

I think that can have a transformative impact in how one reads scientific literature, history and so on, changing not only how one looks at the world, but the world that one looks at. Changing the kind of person you are. The scientists of yore, meaning munks, Muslims, pious ascetics of various kinds, wrote chiefly for their own souls salvation and for those who might benefit. I think that’s the way forward again for us in the Islamic world.

Apollo

VIP
why are you calling Nabi Nuux AS flood event a myth?

your name says a lot, ask or forgiveness sir, before its too late,

There are many many Jews, Christians, and Muslims who believe it was a local flood restricted to the Tigris and Euphrates area and this idea is more in parsimony with the scientific evidence.

300px-Tigr-euph.png

64274-004-8C1919DD.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Europeans are the descendants of Rūm aka Rome named after the Roman Empre. If you look at the image in the original post, Sayid Ayūb AS was a direct descendant. They were nicknamed Banu Asfar for their Yellow skin and blonde hair.
That is a misunderstanding of some historians. These Jewish texts were refering to the Edomite cousins who were roman puppets ruling over them. Herod the great was an Edomite from Esau, son of Ishaq pbuh. Actual Europeans are not semitic

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
The Biblical belief is that all Humans today are from Noah and his 3 sons after the rest of mankind were destroyed

There is actually vigorous debate by Islamic scholars if the flood was a global one or a local one since near the beginning of current Islam actually. The “all other humans drowned” is Christian influence in our religion, I think.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There is actually vigorous debate by Islamic scholars if the flood was a global one or a local one since near the beginning of current Islam actually. The “all other humans drowned” is Christian influence in our religion, I think.
Its biblical sxb. Allah swt sent Nuh pbuh to his tribe, not Banu Adam

Mckenzie

VIP
i heard that theory of romans being related to jews through nabi isaaq as, but i think its very far fetched,

example, why would the grandsons of a nabi worships pagan jupitor and mars etc

the jews despite their gaal nimo always worshiped god, one god,

and the romans killed and enslaved jews so badly but spared their cousins in troy, as they believed they are the great grandsons of a troy prince after the city was burned down in helen and paris love affair

Forget grandsons of a Nebi, the sons and fathers of many Prophets were idol worshippers. Al hidaaya minallaah sxb.

The Jews themselves have a long history of Idol worship sxb. Qur'aanka tafsiirkiisa ma dhegaysatay weligaa :icon lol:

They worshipped a calf at the time of Moses even after he saved them from Fircawn and escaped Egypt and were punished with years of life in the wilderness.

The Romans worshipped their Kings and they were a vile kingdom but they had aspects of Tawheed as they still believed in God. This is why some scholars say they were given victory over the Persians who worshipped fire.

The Christians weren't learnt like the Jews who incurred Allahs wrath plenty of times due to betraying the knowledge they had. Hence in todays Christianity, they have freestyled their religion every hundred of years, "Santa Claus" is an example of a recent invention. And most Christians have names like Peter, George, Sam etc but they cannot tell you the history behind these names. As a Muslim, you will find people named Omar and Ali who know of Omar Al Farūq RA and Sayid Ali RA.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Forget grandsons of a Nebi, the sons and fathers of many Prophets were idol worshippers. Al hidaaya minallaah sxb.

The Jews themselves have a long history of Idol worship sxb. Qur'aanka tafsiirkiisa ma dhegaysatay weligaa :icon lol:

They worshipped a calf at the time of Moses even after he saved them from Fircawn and escaped Egypt and were punished with years of life in the wilderness.

The Romans worshipped their Kings and they were a vile kingdom but they had aspects of Tawheed as they still believed in God. This is why some scholars say they were given victory over the Persians who worshipped fire.

The Christians weren't learnt like the Jews who incurred Allahs wrath plenty of times due to betraying the knowledge they had. Hence in todays Christianity, they have freestyled their religion every hundred of years, "Santa Claus" is an example of a recent invention. And most Christians have names like Peter, George, Sam etc but they cannot tell you the history behind these names. As a Muslim, you will find people named Omar and Ali who know of Omar Al Farūq RA and Sayid Ali RA.
The early followers of Isa pbuh were Jewish Christians who followed Tawrat and Injeel. Saul of Tarsus rendered the movement and dismantled it from within

Saul of Tarsus
216996.jpg

@Cam
The global flood is a biblical belief. The Qur'an states Al
Allah swt destroyed the people of Nuh pbuh, not all mankind
ﰀ ﰁ ﰂ ﰃ ﰄ ﰅ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And We saved him and his family from the great affliction.

37:77

ﭑ ﭒ ﭓ ﭔ ﭕ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And We made his descendants those remaining [on the earth]
https://quran.com/37/75-85

This was even in the first post sxb. These ayahs are very clear- we are all descendants of Nuh (AS).

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ﰀ ﰁ ﰂ ﰃ ﰄ ﰅ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And We saved him and his family from the great affliction.

37:77

ﭑ ﭒ ﭓ ﭔ ﭕ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And We made his descendants those remaining [on the earth]
https://quran.com/37/75-85

This was even in the first post sxb. These ayahs are very clear- we are all descendants of Nuh (AS).
my post was for those who rejected the cushite story and said it was nothing but a jewish and bible made up story even though majority of the quran reafirms those stories like the flood moses and nuh and issa alayhi wassalam

even the prophet decends from shem who is the father of the semetic peoples and is known as sam among the arabs here is a great great great grandfather of the prophet muhammed reaffirming the stories of shem ham and japheth

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The flood was all of earth sxb there is even proof of a great flood happening on earth cause by a great comet no such thing as only the people of Middle East experiencing a flood. @Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The flood was all of earth sxb there is even proof of a great flood happening on earth cause by a great comet no such thing as only the people of Middle East experiencing a flood. @Samaalic Era

That's a common misunderstanding sxb. In the Qu'ran, Allah swt said he sent Nuh pbuh to his people and not mankind. There is 10,000 years between Adam and Nuh pbuh and many Adamic tribes have already settled in various places across the world.

Allah swt destroyed only the people of Nuh pbuh
@CaliTedesse @Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.