Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
no that shiekh isaaq existed or that you are arab kkkk
any genetic historical sources religous sources linhguistics or anything sahib:siilaanyolaugh:

careful or you might look like this guy claiming egyptians were black
upload_2019-5-27_15-55-46.png

Last edited:
this is fake,

it says nabi lut As was son of hud, yet nabi Hud As lived thousands of years before lut and also lut was the son of nabi Ibrahims brother haran,

after all did the angels not go to ibrahim and informed him we are on way to lut and his family, and ibrahim gets fearful for them and is told do not fear we will save his family and lut, except for his wife and the destroy the homo loving people of sodom

the tree map also shows ayub was direct line from nabi jacob, AS, this is wrong, Nabi Ayub is one of the NONE Israeli prophets

why is this tree map so wrong? who wrote this ?

when nabi ibrahim AS left todays southern iraq basra region, he took with hi his nephew lut and wife sahra

yet lut is direct line from Hud?

something wrong here chaps,

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the tree map also shows ayub was direct line from nabi jacob, AS, this is wrong, Nabi Ayub is one of the NONE Israeli prophets

why is this tree map so wrong? who wrote this ?
i dont see where it says ayub is directly the son of yaquub
all it says is yaquubs decendents are levi benjamin yusuf yahudza

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
when nabi ibrahim AS left todays southern iraq basra region, he took with hi his nephew lut and wife sahra

yet lut is direct line from Hud?

something wrong here chaps,
he could have left decendents you never know this was written down by several arab scholars namely ibn ishaq ibn hisham and ibn al athir

he could have left decendents you never know this was written down by several arab scholars namely ibn ishaq ibn hisham and ibn al athir

you never know?

we know dude, lets not rewrite hisotry

how can a man who lived thousands of years before haran, ibrahims brother be the father of lut,

hud is ancient,

also if haran is the brother of ibrahim, and the father of lut, why is this no updated,

also hud is A'd

also if you use common sense, the people of A'd Hud AS was sent to, were destroyed, so how can there be nabi Lut sent after a nation was destroyed already for their idol worship

lastly, Hud is from hadramawt and we know this as the Nabi once went there and said to muslims do not go to this exact location then A'd were destroyed for they faced halaag one earth,

do you not have common sense and cilmi in history?

sure if you desire to write about history, do not say "he could have been"

:mahubowtf:

following the line, it shows ishaq i.e the israeli line all the way down to ayub,

i belive ayb was directline from ibrahim, but one of the other 8 sons of nabi ibrahim, people forget ibrahim had a third wife and one of the man sons she gave him is midyan, the ancestor of nabi Shuab, as God calls shuab descendant of midyan,

also jacob had a twin brother, ishua, they say harold the great was descendant from him, and thus the aramaic speakers, the alameiks who hated the jews were from the twin brother, by Allah knows best

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
this is fake,

it says nabi lut As was son of hud, yet nabi Hud As lived thousands of years before lut and also lut was the son of nabi Ibrahims brother haran,

after all did the angels not go to ibrahim and informed him we are on way to lut and his family, and ibrahim gets fearful for them and is told do not fear we will save his family and lut, except for his wife and the destroy the homo loving people of sodom

it doesnt say that i believe thier is a space between some of these people
it does say nabi lut is the son of haran

however i dont know about hud bieng the ancestor of haran he could have been

it doesnt say that i believe thier is a space between some of these people
it does say nabi lut is the son of haran

however i dont know about hud bieng the ancestor of haran he could have been

i did not say hud is the ancestors of haran, agah, war your twisting words ugas, have a good day,

did you write this ma or copied it?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i did not say hud is the ancestors of haran, agah, war your twisting words ugas, have a good day,

did you write this ma or copied it?
i copied it from wiki apparently its an ibn ishaq source
however it doesnt specifically say its ibn ishaqs work so as far as we know it could
be an interpretation of his work

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
you never know?

we know dude, lets not rewrite hisotry

how can a man who lived thousands of years before haran, ibrahims brother be the father of lut,

hud is ancient,

also if haran is the brother of ibrahim, and the father of lut, why is this no updated,

also hud is A'd

also if you use common sense, the people of A'd Hud AS was sent to, were destroyed, so how can there be nabi Lut sent after a nation was destroyed already for their idol worship

lastly, Hud is from hadramawt and we know this as the Nabi once went there and said to muslims do not go to this exact location then A'd were destroyed for they faced halaag one earth,

do you not have common sense and cilmi in history?

sure if you desire to write about history, do not say "he could have been"

:mahubowtf:
sahib if you look at the map it says lut did not leave any decendents

the source itself debunkts youre false claim of the source :samwelcome:

saxib yuo must have issues with reading, i said it says lut is the son of haran then haran is the son of hud,

thats my quip,

yet we know lut and ibrahim lived in the same time, we know Azar AKA Tariq , had two sons, ibrahim and haran, thus haran is the father of Lut AS

so why is haran made to be the son of Hud when this is wrong?

NOW i hope you understand me saxib,

what bloody false claim, my quip is haran is not the son of hud, as its writen down in this map, haran is ibrahims brother and haran is son of azar, also called tariq, or tarah

regadless, i do not belive this map as it claims Lut is grandson of hud,

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

One thing that is overlooked today is that in the Qu'ran , Allah swt made a Covenant with Nuh and his family similar to the Abrahamic Covenant.

Also Bantus, Amerindians,Indoyar,Slavs,Germanic and Latins are not of the Noahic lineage

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
what bloody false claim, my quip is haran is not the son of hud, as its writen down in this map, haran is ibrahims brother and haran is son of azar, also called tariq, or tarah

Lut is son of Haran,brother of Ibrahim

Lut (Arabic: لوط‎, romanized: Lūṭ), known as Lot in the Old Testament, is a prophet of God in the Quran.[2][3] According to Islamic tradition, Lot was born to Haran and spent his younger years in Ur, later migrating to Canaan with his uncle Abraham.[4] He was sent to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrahas a prophet,[5] and was commanded to preach to their inhabitants on monotheism and the sinfulness of their lustful and violent acts.[4]

also when God names the prophets, in ibrahim and his sons and grandsons, Lut is usually always mentioned in there in order, with ibrahim and his family,

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
One thing that is overlooked today is that in the Qu'ran , Allah swt made a Covenant with Nuh and his family similar to the Abrahamic Covenant.

Also Bantus, Amerindians,Indoyar,Slavs,Germanic and Latins are not of the Noahic lineage
yeah i know it doesnt mention bantus amerindians indoaryans germanic and latins
the flood story is only explicit to the semetic hamitic speakers aka fro asiatic
(habesha are included as sons of cush)

a female once asked me , white gaal- why is Mohamed from qureysh, why was he picked,

i said if God picked a han Chinese as last nabi they would ask same question, end of day someone had to be,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending