• yes he is

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:yacadiim:before accepting my cushite heritage i have done some research in the cource of three years i did not just blindly follow, i checked up on all the sources genetic evidences and historical sources going back thosuand of years ago

hopefully this gets rid of all the doubts and false accusations made about me

now for my hsitorical sources
historical sources
i will provide al masoudi
The Cushitic-speaking peoples today comprise the Agaw, Oromo, Somali, Afar, and several other
tribes, and were considered offspring of Cush in Masudi's Meadows of Gold from 947 AD.[30]The Beja people, who also speak a Cushitic language, have specific genealogical traditions of
descent from Cush.
The_Meadows_of_Gold.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Meadows_of_Gold

also
220px-Mu%E1%B8%A5ammad_ibn_Is%E1%B8%A5%C4%81q_ibn_Yas%C4%81r_ibn_Khiy%C4%81r.jpg
ibn ishaq was an ArabMuslim historian and hagiographer. Ibn Ishaq collected
oral traditions that formed the basis of an important biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
he also influenced the ibn hisham and ibn kathir are one of the arab worlds most improtant scholars

2001, 1955, English, Book edition:The life of Muhammad : a translation of Isḥāq's Sīrat rasūl Allāh / with introduction and notes by A. Guillaume. an english translation of siral rasul alllah

https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/8708715?selectedversion=NBD24503764

where he concludes an autobiography of the prophet muhammmeds abtiirsi going back to sam or shem
800px-Family_Tree_of_Prophets.png

shem is listed as sam in the arabic sources sam being a translation of shem

but but but .........its all bible stories :siilaanyolaugh:
quran evidence of the bibles stories and jewish stories

Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 75
وَلَقَدْ نَادَىٰنَا نُوحٌ فَلَنِعْمَ ٱلْمُجِيبُونَ

And Noah had certainly called Us, and [We are] the best of responders.

Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 77
وَجَعَلْنَا ذُرِّيَّتَهُۥ هُمُ ٱلْبَاقِينَ

And We made his descendants those remaining [on the earth]

in the quran it confirms noahs decendents to have spread out and populated the world, also in the quran the flood story a bible story and jewish story also confirmed in the holy quran :siilaanyosmile:

@Cauli @Samaalic Era @Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Loyan come check this out ive been attacked in recent days and called an ethiopian stooge now ive provided all the sources and hsitorical sources to prove what am saying hoepfully this scares all the trolls away:dabcasar:

also i have plenty of sources if you guys like just ask :siilaanyosmile:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
2jb88rb.png

the full abtiiirsi of gadabursi which includes abo kooshin (cush)

, and we all know how kahin is the somali derivative of the Jewish Cohen also in arabic as kahin as well which means a priest or the priestly class
KAHIN, CAHANIN here is the source https://dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/kahin
This family name derives from lineage (priestly, Levite, convert).

also, who knows kooshin could be just another Somali way of saying cush or kush as its sometimes spelt, i think its highly possible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:yacadiim:before accepting my cushite heritage i have done some research in the cource of three years i did not just blindly follow, i checked up on all the sources genetic evidences and historical sources going back thosuand of years ago

historical sources
The Cushitic-speaking peoples today comprise the Agaw, Oromo, Somali, Afar, and several other
tribes, and were considered offspring of Cush in Masudi's Meadows of Gold from 947 AD.[30]The Beja people, who also speak a Cushitic language, have specific genealogical traditions of
descent from Cush.
The_Meadows_of_Gold.jpg

also
220px-Mu%E1%B8%A5ammad_ibn_Is%E1%B8%A5%C4%81q_ibn_Yas%C4%81r_ibn_Khiy%C4%81r.jpg
oral traditions that formed the basis of an important biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
he also influenced the ibn hisham and ibn kathir are one of the arab worlds most improtant scholars

2001, 1955, English, Book edition:The life of Muhammad : a translation of Isḥāq's Sīrat rasūl Allāh / with introduction and notes by A. Guillaume. an english translation of siral rasul alllah

where he concludes an autobiography of the prophet muhammmeds abtiirsi going back to sam or shem

in the quran it confirms noahs decendents to have spread out and populated the world, also in the quran the flood story a bible story and jewish story also confirmed in the holy quran :siilaanyosmile:

@Cauli @Samaalic Era @Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Loyan come check this out ive been attacked in recent days and called an ethiopian stooge now ive provided all the sources and hsitorical sources to prove what am saying hoepfully this scares all the trolls away:dabcasar:

I accept you are a Cushite. Now dont kill yourself with too much research.

historical sources
descent from Cush.
The_Meadows_of_Gold.jpg

also

You want non Somalis to unite with us. Somalinimo is dead sure.. cushiticnimo has been fossilised.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You want non Somalis to unite with us. Somalinimo is dead sure.. cushiticnimo has been fossilised.

You want non Somalis to unite with us?????:noneck:

this is just a recurring debate about who somalis are related to which include ajnabi groups like ARAB, Madow,CAUCASIAN
which are all ajnabi groups ,

we are not talking about politics now just leave that out of this warya:camby:

You want non Somalis to unite with us?????:noneck:

this is just a recurring debate about who somalis are related to which include ajnabi groups like ARAB, Madow,CAUCASIAN
which are all ajnabi groups ,

we are not talking about politics now just leave that out of this warya:camby:

Amharic, oromo, afari, tigray are all ajanabi to me. Anyone that is not a full blooded Somali is a shisheye.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Amharic, oromo, afari, tigray are all ajanabi to me. Anyone that is not a full blooded Somali is a shisheye.
:faysalwtf:so is arab Madow and caucasian which somalis like to identify themselves as

we are not talking about politics now its a debate about who somalis are related go get some brain cells:camby:

:faysalwtf:so is arab Madow and caucasian which somalis like to identify themselves as

we are not talking about politics now its a debate about who somalis are related go get some brain cells:camby:

I've never said somalis are related to any of those groups. I know we are related to these Habashi raisen heads, it's just that I refuse to be subjigated by them.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I've said Somalis are related to any of those groups. I know we are related to these Habashi raisen heads, it's just that I refuse to be subjigated by them.
subjigated by the habashis aka amharas ?????:shookgabre:
also youre talking about politics,

:samwelcome:anyhow i dont want to talk about politics , maybe another time

Last edited:

historical sources
descent from Cush.
The_Meadows_of_Gold.jpg

also

I'm Isaaqq Supremacy f*ck cushitc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts