Historic day: 25 Years since Somalia was buried with her Father.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

AUN Jannada Fardaws Alle ka waraabsho, Soomaaliya ila hadda weey kula aasantahay Jaale.:icon cry:

TekNiKo

VIP
Aabe Siyaad's last speech to the savages who ruined Somalia

If only they listened! Destroying ministries, looting papers, killing innocents until now.

TekNiKo

VIP
All Somali nationalists shall visit this blessed man's resting place. Heres Nimcaan Hilaac visiting him

I too shall visit one day Inshallah .

Waa maalintii nadaafadda suuliga

GettyImages-941759026-6a3a70333c3348e2bcdd4d0997ddee0f.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
If you have nothing nice to say simply dont comment. This is NOT an FKD thread.:icon e smile:

how could he be the father if it was better before him?
The father of Somali nationalism with all of his faults is Sayidka, Somalia doesn't have its own Ataturk per say(The father of the state). The SYL movement was the catalyst for the creation of the Somali state.

MSB is a polarizing figure at best, his legacy should be taught in schools to learn about our history during his tenure and should be left at that. No "Aabe Siyaad" choirs or glorification of the Kacaan. :Sutehja:

There is no need to insult or mock a dead person, nor is there any need to glorify a mass murder. Take the good things he done and learn from his mistakes. His case is now by Allah.

Tukraq

VIP
The father of Somali nationalism with all of his faults is Sayidka, Somalia doesn't have its own Ataturk per say(The father of the state). The SYL movement was the catalyst for the creation of the Somali state.

MSB is a polarizing figure at best, his legacy should be taught in schools to learn about our history during his tenure and should be left at that. No "Aabe Siyaad" choirs or glorification of the Kacaan. :Sutehja:
sayidka was before there was a state, SYL was our founding movement

Best thing that we ever did as somalis is get rid of him. Worst thing we did was to let him flee in peace.

spm captured him in afgooye and let him go. we should've tortured him instead.

Best thing that we ever did as somalis is get rid of him. Worst thing we did was to let him flee in peace.

spm captured him in afgooye and let him go. we should've tortured him instead.
Is that why somalia is the biggest shithole across the world ?

TekNiKo

VIP
AUN Siyad Barre,

and those insulting the late great leader are only giving him your good deeds.
Let them increase his ajar sxb, history shall remember him as the hero he was. While their rebel groups shall be forever known as the destroyers of a once great nation.

Trending