His royal highness speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Duchess pick your friends more wisely
:williamswtf: Because some of these jabertis appreciate reerkaga less then Isaaqs appreciate you guys.

to fair omar mohamud are probably the best mj:ftw9nwa:the other 2 thoe:camby:
i remember few years back the ssc guys were afraid to take there wounded across nugaal and had to go through ethiopia to reach the galkayo hospital:damedamn:

to fair omar mohamud are probably the best mj:ftw9nwa:the other 2 thoe:camby:
i remember few years back the ssc guys were afraid to take there wounded across nugaal and had to go through ethiopia to reach the galkayo hospital:damedamn:

:umad::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Look at you trying to rephrase your hatred once I snitched to boqorada beesha

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
War f*ck every single dhabayaco subclan baan ku idhi. I already told you what will happen in the next 5 years. The skirmishes between Galmudug and Pirateland towards the end of this year are minor compared to the forthcoming events. Gaalkacyo along with the entirety of northern Mudug will be seized. This will pave the road for Dhulbahante to cleanse dhabayaco from Nugaal, the ancestral home of several Dhulbahante subclans. Garowe along with Qardho and Eyl belong to Dhulbahante.

Isaaq will be dealt with later. It's imperative that we make vanquishing dhabayaco our foremost priority.

Last but not least, don't let these dhabayaco dogs claim the mujahid Mohamed Said Hersi "Morgan." He's an honorary Marehan. Where were dhabayaco when he was liberating Kismayo from USC? While he was a distinguished general serving his nation, Abdullahi Yusuf and the rest of the treacherous dhabayaco were busy praising USC. When USC entered Mogadishu in January of 1991, dhabayaco were celebrating while other Daroods were fleeing the city. These imbeciles really thought USC were their friends until they started massacring them and their blood ran through the streets of Mogadishu.

f*ck dhabayaco. I'll lump up the face of the next dhabayaco I see Wallahi. It's on sight.

S

SOMACOON

War f*ck every single dhabayaco subclan baan ku idhi. I already told you what will happen in the next 5 years. The skirmishes between Galmudug and Pirateland towards the end of this year are minor compared to the forthcoming events. Gaalkacyo along with the entirety of northern Mudug will be seized. This will pave the road for Dhulbahante to cleanse dhabayaco from Nugaal, the ancestral home of several Dhulbahante subclans. Garowe along with Qardho and Eyl belong to Dhulbahante.

Isaaq will be dealt with later. It's imperative that we make vanquishing dhabayaco our foremost priority.

Last but not least, don't let these dhabayaco dogs claim the mujahid Mohamed Said Hersi "Morgan." He's an honorary Marehan. Where were dhabayaco when he was liberating Kismayo from USC? While he was a distinguished general serving his nation, Abdullahi Yusuf and the rest of the treacherous dhabayaco were busy praising USC. When USC entered Mogadishu in January of 1991, dhabayaco were celebrating while other Daroods were fleeing the city. These imbeciles really thought USC were their friends until they started massacring them and their blood ran through the streets of Mogadishu.

f*ck dhabayaco. I'll lump up the face of the next dhabayaco I see Wallahi. It's on sight.

Real shit, they started protesting in happiness because the fall of the government was announced. They thought they were the new leaders, but the Hutus turned on them and ambushed them wherever they were found. We as men played the bigger card and we freed them from those Hutus, even whatever they have done to us. Today they seem marginalized, and happen to be isolated from the Darood community. It's a sad picture.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Allow the hype keyboard warrior.

Negro, which clan has the resources to take out dhabayaco and Isaaq one at a time :vo3yidw:

Hawiye couldn't even fight shabab off so how can they engage in a war against dhabayaco when dhabayaco is being begged by Hawiye(hassan sheikh) to negotiate aspects of puntland(dhabayaco)'s federalism.

Secondly if Hawiye can not even strong arm dhabayaco then how the f*ck can they conduct a successful military campaign against Isaaq out of all somali clans?
:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Negro, which clan has the resources to take out dhabayaco and Isaaq one at a time :vo3yidw:

Hawiye couldn't even fight shabab off so how can they engage in a war against dhabayaco when dhabayaco is being begged by Hawiye(hassan sheikh) to negotiate aspects of puntland(dhabayaco)'s federalism.

Secondly if Hawiye can not even strong arm dhabayaco then how the f*ck can they conduct a successful military campaign against Isaaq out of all somali clans?
:faysalwtf:
I concur, I mean Isaac have nuclear weapons & are a sovereign nation with a standing army.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:ftw9nwa:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
General Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Morgan has been named Advisor to the Prime Minister on Military Affairs.
He will be coming to Mogadishu soon to take his position. idoors hella mad!

:fittytousand::jcoleno:

General Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Morgan has been named Advisor to the Prime Minister on Military Affairs.
He will be coming to Mogadishu soon to take his position. idoors hella mad!

:fittytousand::jcoleno:

So Morgan had the resources of a Russian/USA equipped military but got his backside kicked by the feeble SNM which was a clan militia and so he is rewarded for being a loser by being given an honourable and highly influencial position of power. I don't know in what world losers are rewarded but hey the south is a little bit loco so I wouldn't be surprised by this if it were to actually occur
:mjdontkno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Its true General Morgan chills with Maslax Siad Barre more than his own tol, he is a gob among gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending