His royal highness speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The amount of filth this old man spews is outrages he should keep that shii inside the marfish.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
this dude is joke does he think anybody takes his threats serious:ftw9nwa:
i swear when i go up north ill smack the kufi off his head:ftw9nwa:

S

SOMACOON

I like Somalilands tactics
It's the called modern war techniques. First with Al Shabaab and now with, "genocide hunters"
Morgon should've Ben targeted a long time ago. He's walking around with the butcher name.

Waar bandit ninyahaw caadifada Iska daa. You'd have to go through a city which his clan owns before you could reach him
:drakelaugh:

this dude is joke does he think anybody takes his threats serious:ftw9nwa:
i swear when i go up north ill smack the kufi off his head:ftw9nwa:

Considering that he's party could win the 2017 somaliland presidential elections then yes Faysals threats should be taken very seriously. He might just be in position to order 30,000 somaliland national army soldiers to march forth to any part of Somalia so everyone takes his threats seriously but you.

S

SOMACOON

Waar bandit ninyahaw caadifada Iska daa. You'd have to go through a city which his clan owns before you could reach him

Considering that he's party could win the 2017 somaliland presidential elections then yes Faysals threats should be taken very seriously. He might just be in position to order 30,000 somaliland national army soldiers to march forth to any part of Somalia so everyone takes his threats seriously but you.
I don't know about, "Somalia" but, if the Isaaqs were slick with their politics, the Warsangali, Dhulbahante, and Gadabursi would've all been national landers, and Somaliland would've been a deadly force.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

we have papa amisom protecting us you and mr faysal will get your hairline pushed back:ftw9nwa:

@Somali_Tycoon
What can we do Saxib it's a qabil state not a real country
:pachah1: There is no way a Darood will want to be ruled by an Isaaq political entity. So why should we make our number one priority be please Darood's while we can work with dhulos that are cool and isolate dhulos that aren't cool with us.

@bandit
I'm talking about Puntland not Hawiye land. Amisom has no part to play between the Northern States that are terrorism free zones.

@waraabe
Word. The only man worthy of the throne after mujaaaahid Silanyo is Ina Cali waraabe or mujaaaahid musa bihi.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Somali_Tycoon
What can we do Saxib it's a qabil state not a real country
:pachah1: There is no way a Darood will want to be ruled by an Isaaq political entity. So why should we make our number one priority be please Darood's while we can work with dhulos that are cool and isolate dhulos that aren't cool with us.

@bandit
I'm talking about Puntland not Hawiye land. Amisom has no part to play between the Northern States that are terrorism free zones.

@waraabe
Word. The only man worthy of the throne after mujaaaahid Silanyo is Ina Cali waraabe or mujaaaahid musa bihi.
isnt this thread about morgan? there is no morgan in pl:childplease:
as for mjland i would be happy if you did:ahh:

isnt this thread about morgan? there is no morgan in pl:childplease:
as for mjland i would be happy if you did:ahh:

Listen carefully to the video again word by word and you'll realise what Is also said is Puntland claimed somaliland has no rights to the territories of xudun/sool region aswell. Morgan is powerless so he isn't even worthy of speaking about which is why Faysal said he will hunt him down if he becomes the president of SL

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Listen carefully to the video again word by word and you'll realise what Is also said is Puntland claimed somaliland has no rights to the territories of xudun/sool region aswell. Morgan is powerless so he isn't even worthy of speaking about which is why Faysal said he will hunt him down if he becomes the president of SL
i dont give a f*ck what you claim:ftw9nwa: eliminating mj will only help us if you knew anything you would they are your greatest friend you killing them will only make me happier:ftw9nwa:
i cant wait for this day:ahh:

waraabe

Your superior
i dont give a f*ck what you claim:ftw9nwa: eliminating mj will only help us if you knew anything you would they are your greatest friend you killing them will only make me happier:ftw9nwa:

your people will remain in servitude whether it is to idoor or other jebarti dhabacyo clans. OG warlord was your master, then you run to the british, then mx was your lord, then mj and now isaaq

:snoop:

The should make me a leader in the Darood community. I would unite your divided subclans into a unified political ideology. God knows you all need this.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
your people will remain in servitude whether it is to idoor or other jebarti dhabacyo clans. OG warlord was your master, then you run to the british, then mx was your lord, then mj and now isaaq
your isaaq keep handing out bribes and shut the f*ck up:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts