His Most Serene Excellency, President Farmaajo, establishes diplomatic relations with Turkmenistan

This gas-rich state will further bolster the brotherly relations between Somalis and Turks, and continues to show the diplomatic flourishing of Somalia under Farmaajo, who recently signed debt-forgiveness agreements with the World Bank.

Meanwhile, somaliland remains unrecognized.

This gas-rich state will further bolster the brotherly relations between Somalis and Turks, and continues to show the diplomatic flourishing of Somalia under Farmaajo, who recently signed debt-forgiveness agreements with the World Bank.

Meanwhile, somaliland remains unrecognized.
gaajo FGS establishes diplomatic relations with muslim North Korea :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

A math teacher is judged by the quality of his lectures and the number of students that pass his exams, i.e. are able to apply what they have learnt in his lessons. He is NOT judged by how many pictures he takes with other teachers or how good his relationship with his colleagues is.

Although I don't think you are the brightest fella on this forum, try to apply this simple example to Somalia.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A math teacher is judged by the quality of his lectures and the number of students that pass his exams, i.e. are able to apply what they have learnt in his lessons. He is NOT judged by how many pictures he takes with other teachers or how good his relationship with his colleagues is.

Although I don't think you are the brightest fella on this forum, try to apply this simple example to Somalia.
You are being very passive aggressive I think his other threads got under your skin. :icon lol: