Hirshabelle

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Actually thousands of residents in Beledweyne town have held demonstrations against newly formed Hirshabeelle administration and deployment of federal forces. The epicenter of Hawadle resistance is small village called Elgal, Hawadle have amassed their troops in that town and the situation could escalate at any moment. Ali Guudlawe, the new Hirshabele president was scheduled to visit Beledweyne today but reports say it's cancelled.

Ali Guudlawe is in Jowhar but according to the new power sharing agreement, Beledweyne is technically the capital of Hirshabelle.

Al Shabaab have revived operations carried out at urban centres in Hiiran over the past couple of months, they recently killed a famous security chief by the name of Bilig-Bilig in Beledweyne and they also carried out major attacks on AMISOM compounds in Buuloburde, second largest town in Hiiran.
Are other xawadle demonstartaing against xawadle fedral forces or inhabitants from other clans in the city. Also who else live in beledweyne

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Are other xawadle demonstartaing against xawadle fedral forces or inhabitants from other clans in the city. Also who else live in beledweyne
The Federal forces are not Xawadle, they're mixed bunch from diverse clans. Smaller clans such as: Gaaljecel, Gugundhabe, Jijeele, Baadicade and Jarëerweyn live in Beledweyne.

convincation

VIP
The Federal forces are not Xawadle, they're mixed bunch from diverse clans. Smaller clans such as: Gaaljecel, Gugundhabe, Jijeele, Baadicade and Jarëerweyn live in Beledweyne.
Are the federal forces abgaal then? Also rn who has the most power in hirshabelle?

Jungle

VIP
Hirshabelle aint on the agenda at all right now. We'll come round to it after the elections thats for sure.

Hirshabelle is much more valuable than benadiri tho. As a capital of all somalis it’s very unlikely for us to have complete sovereignty over the city so I wanna focus on hirshabelle let the central government control benadir I wanna know how hirshabelle is doing

as @Galmudug-State said Mudulood should the same autonomy given to any other FMS. How can the Benaadir be managed by federal diktat when it has a bigger population than any FMS

We might be talking about disenfranchising more than 20% of the nation in locking out Benaadir. Abgaal patriots need to lynch any of Abgaal ximaar who pretends to represent them yet betrays them over this issue

convincation

VIP
as @Galmudug-State said Mudulood should the same autonomy given to any other FMS. How can the Benaadir be managed by federal diktat when it has a bigger population than any FMS

We might be talking about disenfranchising more than 20% of the nation in locking out Benaadir. Abgaal patriots need to lynch any of Abgaal ximaar who pretends to represent them yet betrays them over this issue
What if benadir joins hirshabelle

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U r clearly not well versed in Somali population and using Caynte 2014 UNFPA estimations which clearly do not correlate on satellite feeds any district village named in SL or the HAG territories and shows nothing but rocks and empty land named villages. Heck they even 'created' fake 'road' lines on the map when it's not evident in any satellite feed the road either paved or gravel.

Waryaa @Karim did u see that on the 'district' maps of HAG/Isaaq kkkk they 'squiggled' in 'road networks' that simply don't exist so they can place 'ghost villages' there.

Maybe I should give gadhwayn the benefit of the doubt cause UNFPA estimations and colonial unfpa estimation used the same 'fradulent' techniques. Your clans are the minority in Somalia, it's the only one resorting to fake villages not 'darod' areas I searched 'darod' areas and the district show a complete 'match' on satellite as long as their is 'feed' available. Where-as there is a 99% mistmatch on Isaaq lands and Hags with what u claimed as villages.

Hamar isn't an abgaal city either, they are majority among 'many hag' clans settling there and Somalis. Abgaal isn't 20% either, where the hell do u get those numbers from? it's larger then HG who is only 10% of Somali population which I already base-lined using Garissa census and land size. Abgaal is around 15% maximum of Somali population. Their lands in middle-shabelle is completely got the same fake rocks and sticks like Isaaq, this is a sign of 'langaabnimo' when u resort to these measures, it means u know deep down what u r and trying ways to 'conceal' it, no landheere needs to resort to that.

Isaaq is 'tiny' as f*ck and is only 25% of SL itself when fact checked on 'Garissa' as template which was censused, Isaaq is largest clan among SL but not 'majority' whatsoever with Dhulbahante Second Largest. If Dhulbahante/Warsangeli really sat down and measured their shit they are 1.5 million and if Isaaq measured it's shit, they wud need Samaroon to help them out. Dir Waqoyi and Harti Waqoyi are 50/50 or Harti Waqoyi is slightly larger as Isaaq numbers are close to 1 million only but 'struggling'.

Your brothers in HAG are not faring any better either so don't u dare cry IRIRISM, abgaal numbers are tiny as hell and their only large due to other hawiyes being smaller, they are nowhere near Majerten size. Marehan alone is larger then HG when measurements are done.

@DR OSMAN @Duchess

Isaaq is not part of Irir and I think there is consensus that the IrirSamaale confederacy outnumber the rest of Soomaliweyn, combined. or atleast bigger than anyothe4 confededacy or clan

why would you 2 as MJ push Isaaq into Irir I though you would be looking to incorporate that southern Irir clan known as Cawrmale

What if benadir joins hirshabelle

@Galool @hannah54321 @ozzyoz I say let Banaadir and Hiiraan-Shabeele residents decide. I think Xawaadle would reject being part of that Hiraab dominated configuration

And, rightfully so because Hiiraan is one of the original 8 privinces from 1960s, and Hiiraan is basically still intact, notbroken up into 2 or more privinces. That means if Hiiraan WAS broken up, then Hiiraan would be atleast 2 privinces, which is the minimum requirement for a FMS.

I cant believe Xawaadle wont make a bigger deal out of creating Hiiraan Federal State

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN @Duchess

Isaaq is not part of Irir and I think there is consensus that the IrirSamaale confederacy outnumber the rest of Soomaliweyn, combined. or atleast bigger than anyothe4 confededacy or clan

why would you 2 as MJ push Isaaq into Irir I though you would be looking to incorporate that southern Irir clan known as Cawrmale

@Galool @hannah54321 @ozzyoz I say let Banaadir and Hiiraan-Shabeele residents decide. I think Xawaadle would reject being part of that Hiraab dominated configuration

And, rightfully so because Hiiraan is one of the original 8 privinces from 1960s, and Hiiraan is basically still intact, notbroken up into 2 or more privinces. That means if Hiiraan WAS broken up, then Hiiraan would be atleast 2 privinces, which is the minimum requirement for a FMS.

I cant believe Xawaadle wont make a bigger deal out of creating Hiiraan Federal State

Districts and States follow a procedure called zoning laws and zoning laws has laws, unlike your SL where u literally converted two towns into 100 states, that's not how things are done. To be state u need to fulfill a mandatory requirement.

1. U need to have a number of districts, villages or nomadic population in-line with MP ratio to district or Senator ratio to state. For example there is 275 MPS for 90 districts.

That is 3 MPS technically per district even though it's not like that under 4.5 communism but in a proper district population parliament it would be. An MP answers to 55,000 people here is the formula 15 million/275. So don't argue I am making shit up. Senator formula is 15 million/54 senators, each senator reports to 277k constituency. Under this clan communism system it's not exactly like that though but in pure constituency parliament it would be, no separate rule, one rule for all.

2. A state needs to constitute at least 3 districts and with a number of villages or nomadic facilities and be at least a population of 277000 bare minimum. It has to have urban city that has character of city like schools-industry-market-hospitals-electricity. A state also needs to have some sort of distance.

Stop calling out for @Duchess as me and Duchess do not see eye to eye with my 'fierce' no-one eats in Somalia till you prove it, getting something u didn't earn is an injustice in itself. 4.5 is an injustice and leading to the worst to get things, it's leading to ppl who deserve something being rejected. It's giving more representation to clans who don't contribute that in taxes, lives, or in any measurable way.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @Gadhwayne PL is 3.5 million bare minimum and Garissa is a template that I use to justify it. Garissa is 45,000 SQ KM for 1 million population and they were censused, Majerteniya is 150,000 SQ KM. That's 3.5 times the size, hence 3.5 million.

I am not like the other MJS who believe in giving 'freebies' cause it's an injustice to eat what isn't yours and haram and sends the nation backwards as others who deserved it miss out just cause of affirmative action or communism.

Me and @Karim are fully on-board with say no to clan communism 4.5, it's sickening, what's next wealth 4.5, land 4.5, taxation 4.5, power 4.5. This idea of 'equality' isn't even mathamatical since 'variations' are the standard in maths and anything measured nothing is equal at all and u have no mathamatical explanation for it, even in religion it says ppl are equal before the law not before their deeds, there is no 4.5 concept even in that kkkkkk.

Even in science the 'laws' are the only static thing but everything below the laws are variations and u wud expect the same in politic with the law is for all but the rest is variation of landheer/langaab just like the rest of nature, even tree leaves aren't equal in quantity-shape-size-texture-etc.

U ain't eating someone else deeds in the next life and u sure as hell ain't taking someone else representation and power or wealth or individual rights in this life u hear me commy bastards never disappear u all come in different cultural clothing with one agenda 'equality', I am talking to u BOY, don't give me that goofy 'wtf' r u talking about look either like @Dues Ex Machete @Calaf do

tenor.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN you f*ck over every thread because of these long ass posts talkin garbage. I aint reading that mj gaal waaxid.

U aint reading cause it hurts you the truth that proper parliaments operate on population not communism. PL is 3.5 million, it's 3.5 times the land area mass of Garissa which has been censused. Go base your estimations of something that is reliable and has been censused and come back to me kiddo.

That 275 MPS means 55k per MP. Do the maths waryaa 275/15 million, can u even do basic arithmetic? Do the same with senator representation of 54/15 million which is 277k for a state no state or district will be declared that fails to meet that basic district or state law. No more freebies and emotional guilt trip u son of a .

PL fair representation for Majerten portion is 3.5 million/15 million is 23%. We demand 23% of that 275 MP named the 'MJ wing' of Parliament which is 63 MPS. We demand the same for our brothers in Jubaland who has 110,000 SQ KM worth of land and that's 2.5 times the size of Garissa for 2.5 million.

We demand their share of Parliament is put on the table as Jubaland Wing which is 44 MPS. We demand the same for Makhir/SSC. They constitute 70,000 SQ KM of Somalia land and are 1.5 times larger then Garissa.

Put their shit on the table for their 1.5 million representation for MP pool which is 10% of nation which is 27 seats.

Majerten quarter = 63 seats
JL quarter = 44 seats
Makhir/Darwish = 27 seats
Total MPS =134

That's at least 48% of the parliament and I wasn't counting the 'half' portions in my calculation which would be another 1 seat in total for 135. That's how strict majertenist no nonsense motherfucker rolls waryaa. Now you take your remainder of 140 MPS and share with @Gadhwayne @SirLancelLord @hawa-ali @TabK @TimaJilic @Galmudug-State @Mckenzie and all them motherfucker langaabs, sida uu qaybsan lahayd idinkay idin taala, lakin darod tiisa waa in miiskasi aad soo saartan as Majerten are the representatives of darod and strict darodists

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jetlife I am gaal you are right do not give me anything, simply hand over darod muslimiin representation of 48% of the parliament, ninkasi @Karim oo walalka muslimka ah wuxu uu dhigma 50% of the nation when measurements are done, hand him over his shit is my point not hand it to me.

PS - watch that nigga 'spew' as I got him exposed how he is using Islam to discredit me but watch how he won't like the fact PL/JL got it's rightful share of the nation and using 'gaal' shit as cover for his hatred of clan justice. He is basically locked in now to the equation of giving pl/jl their muslimiin share, is he going to call them gaal also? nigga dark age tactics of heathen and heretic christianity ayaa soo martay, u late to the show as their 'tactics' have been exposed and yours are in similar fashion just 500 years later hence ur locked into 'check mate' no matter wat move u make since we know where ur heading in that religious strategem

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jetlife I would take my shahada only one ground, that you never eat in somalia what isn't yours, i wud accept islam again to ensure you only get what you are worth and not 4.5 then i am back to islam but it's only purely to stop you getting xaq daro for your 500 sq km land a representation that is totally unjustified. The only time I wud accept islam if it meant your clan death that is serious bruv, i wud join islam if i cud be terrorist to take our your people only, u think i wud stop ceelayo arms trafficking even tho i aint muslim hell no nigga cause shabab knows they survive cause we somalis use them to kill other clans and i wud ensure i get your ass no matter where u r nigga

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim PL is a joke nowadays for not saying this nonsense needs to end. Look at SL ghost village rate when in reality it's 2 tuulo per all their district, check google map for all them fake villages and u will see 99% are all ghosts and HAG land isn't much better either especially HOBYO n Beletwayn and Lower Shabelle

slfake.png

@DR OSMAN @Duchess

I support Hiraan becoming it's own state.👍

Galmudug, Hiraan and Shabelle (middle and lower+Benaadir) should be our 3 States ideally.

Hirshabele consists of two regions of Middle Shabelle and Hiiran. Hawadle and Abgaal are obviously the majority in the state and there was a power sharing agreement in 2016 signed by both parties. The agreement was that Hawadle would take the presidency and Abgaal the capital. Hawadle became restless with the power sharing agreement as their weak presidents couldn't get anything done in Jowhar. They demanded the capital to be transferred to Beledweyne completely violating the power sharing agreements they themselves have signed. The current FGS government took the opportunity and sacked the Hawadle president Mr Waare, changed the capital from Jowhar to Beledweyne and placed a puppet Abgaal president on the throne.

Hawadle are renowned politically naive flipflops, they armed themselves days after their fat boy president was sacked. They formed a new armed faction called Hiran Liberation Front and declared to have seized Beledweyne (their own town).

This guy clearly has cuqdad, may Allah cure him. Xawaadle never asked for the capital to be in Beledweyne while they were president.

Farmaajo thought if he gave Abgaal hirshabelle presidency he can make Xawaadle speaker of the FGS and make Raxanweyn PM to eliminate Hawiye candidates from the presidential race due to 4.5. It clearly backfired.

convincation

VIP
Reeriw xassan

Xawadle have beef with reerow xassan the beef statrted in DDS.
Reerow Xassan know that if Xawadle lead in Hirshabele they might use this resource and fight them in Shilaabo.
What clan does reerow Xasan fall under hawiye or darood

Trending

Latest posts