Hirshabelle Lower House Elections

Jungle

VIP
So its pretty clear farmaajo and fahad are going to have their way with the 25 Beledweyne seats seeing as reer moqokori are happy as long as President Guudlaawe doesnt come to Beledweyne. That pretty much throws their argument out the window that they are not against his qabil but that he was named by villa somalia. Fahad Yasiin is expected to become an mp in hiraan or xamar apparently. The xawaadle ugaas is in Muqdisho rn being taken care of by villa somalia

Buur Madowe got a better welcoming and barbaarta gaashaaman/shirib crew are not there which is suprising.

@Kheyre your people all over the place. whats going on? :patrice:

Jowhar has alot of mucaarad and i think doesnt really matter to villa somalia but theyll get something khadija diiriye, smaller 1 seat clans possibly.

Guudlaawe who is brought by Farmaajo and Fahad is the so called saviour against Farmaajo and Fahad in their boob of seats in Hiiraan? Who are you telling that story too?

Reer Caligaduud and Reer Biyocadde have this logic that Guudlaawe Good 👍🏾 Qoorqoor Laftagareen and Fahad and Farmaajo Bad 👎

If Fahad gets a seat he will get it the same way Guudlaawe became president and same way Yassin Faarey got an MP.

Whatever happens Guudlaawe will not come to Hiiraan until heshiis happens which is never.
82C2BB87-BF9F-4092-BE52-641DFCB40050.jpeg

Last edited:
So its pretty clear farmaajo and fahad are going to have their way with the 25 Beledweyne seats seeing as reer moqokori are happy as long as President Guudlaawe doesnt come to Beledweyne. That pretty much throws their argument out the window that they are not against his qabil but that he was named by villa somalia. Fahad Yasiin is expected to become an mp in hiraan or xamar apparently. The xawaadle ugaas is in Muqdisho rn being taken care of by villa somalia

Buur Madowe got a better welcoming and barbaarta gaashaaman/shirib crew are not there which is suprising.

@Kheyre your people all over the place. whats going on? :patrice:

Jowhar has alot of mucaarad and i think doesnt really matter to villa somalia but theyll get something khadija diiriye, smaller 1 seat clans possibly.
8 Mudolood seats will be given to Mucaraad but the Shiidle and yaxar seat will be going to Farmaajo.

13D77C6C-E51C-4A05-A844-7FFD52DC4502.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
8 Mudolood seats will be given to Mucaraad but the Shiidle and yaxar seat will be going to Farmaajo.

View attachment 208122
I said that in my op lol 6 Abgaal MPs are heavyweights.
Guudlaawe who is brought by Farmaajo and Fahad is the so called saviour against Farmaajo and Fahad in their boob of seats in Hiiraan? Who are you telling that story too?

Reer Caligaduud and Reer Biyocadde have this logic that Guudlaawe Good 👍🏾 Qoorqoor Laftagareen and Fahad and Farmaajo Bad 👎

If Fahad gets a seat he will get it the same way Guudlaawe became president and same way Yassin Faarey got an MP.

Whatever happens Guudlaawe will not come to Hiiraan until heshiis happens which is never.View attachment 208121
Guudlaawe is doing good by his people because he will deliver our seats as you said yourself above and as we've seen in the upper house elections but whos doing that for you? You and your ugaas are happy with whatever as long as guudlaawe doesnt come to beledweyne.

These elections do not mean anything to us really but mean alot to you. cidankeeynu cadale ilaa xamar iyo biyocadde ilaa balcad uu jooga walaal xamar aa dagaal ka sugeeyna adigu xagee joogta? ujeejeen/cise mudulood aa cidanka dhulkaaga xukumee. intii shabellaha dhexe ka joogto adan yabaal ilaa balcad wa masakiin oo qori haysan lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Beesha Xawaadle should just demand their seats be picked by their elders who will be handsomely paid by Nabad iyo Nolol and their elections will be done in Beledweyne. Guudlawe can administer Jowhar seats and give Sh Shariif or HSM whatever leftover MPs left.

He isn’t lying. Hirshabelle as a state can only function and thrive by beesha shabellaha dhexe daago. Without us hirshabelle would immediately collapse. We contribute the most to the states forces
Kulaha Can only function, yeah it’s been a full year & how’s it going? :damn:

Kulaha Can only function, yeah it’s been a full year & how’s it going? :damn:
For the past year you lot have been crying like lil girls throwing a tantrum and saying we want our own seperate state and acting like a spoilt child who didn’t get their way🤣🤣 on the other hand, forces in shabelle dhexe have been launching number of attacks on al shabaab degaans in order to liberate them out of our blessed Gobol

For the past year you lot have been crying like lil girls throwing a tantrum and saying we want our own seperate state and acting like a spoilt child who didn’t get their way🤣🤣 on the other hand, forces in shabelle dhexe have been launching number of attacks on al shabaab degaans in order to liberate them out of our blessed Gobol
4A7AF952-D72A-4D7A-85E6-56442B67F153.jpeg

Keep resulting to Twitter Calaacal and news sxb

Regardless of ‘Twitter news’ it was known facts that forces were pressing against al shabaab territory in middle shabelle. I have reliable resources waryaa. Stay mad hiraan will always be under our shadow as long as their is a hirshabelle
😂😂😂 Hiiraan is the main force of Hirshabelle as clearly shown.

Alhamdulilah, Hirshabelle will exist and the coastline will be utilised by Reer Hiiraan :pachah1: the future is looking good. We have prime farmlands, the only thing we are missing is a key port and we will get it thru Hirshabelle. Wax dhib ah ma qabno.

I’m not mad, I told you one year ago Hirshabelle will not work like this and it turned out to be true. You’re the one who’s mad. :deadrose:

Last edited:
You
😂😂😂 Hiiraan is the main force of Hirshabelle as clearly shown.

Alhamdulilah, Hirshabelle will exist and the coastline will be utilised by Reer Hiiraan :pachah1: the future is looking good.

We are not mad, I told you one year ago Hirshabelle will not work like this and it turned out to be true. You’re the one who’s mad. :deadrose:
You think us abgaal will let you langaabs even smell the air of our coastline🤣🤣 your having a laugh mate. Ain’t shit you lot can do if we don’t want you to . Sit down and know your place warya. Even a Madow has more respect in middle shabelle then a xaarwadale nacasyahow. And rightly so

You

You think us abgaal will let you langaabs even smell the air of our coastline🤣🤣 your having a laugh mate. Ain’t shit you lot can do if we don’t want you to . Sit down and know your place warya. Even a Madow has more respect in middle shabelle then a xaarwadale nacasyahow. And rightly so
:pachah1: Kkkkk! All I’m gonna say is Hirshabelle will exist.

wixii kale waa iska sheeko sxb. Xawaadle is the Deputy Governor of Middle Shabelle and is well respected Adeer. Your cuqdad cannot change the facts on the ground.

wixii kale waa iska sheeko sxb. Xawaadle is the Deputy Governor of Middle Shabelle and is well respected Adeer. Your cuqdad cannot change the facts on the ground.
Nigga I don’t care if hirshabelle exists or not . The mere fact that we have both the capital and presidency shows how strong and dominant we are against you cunts🤣 besides it makes more sense for hiraan to be a state on its own and another state consisting of banadir, middle shabelle and the waceysle inhabited parts of galgaduud to merge into one state called abgaal land👏🏾

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

adeer deputy governor of any district outside of hiiraan and 9 times out of 10 its a abgaal district. You know how you are treated isku xishood whether its jowhar or wadajir.

nin abgaal oo ku xigeen ku faanaayo walahi inaadan arkaynin. Baraawe aa ku faanilaheen inti hg loo dhiibin haddi saas tahay lol

Walaal no need for long talk. The fact that the rest of hawiye had to gang up on abgaal during the four month war just shows you how strong we are 💪🏾. Even then we stood our ground. Ask my uncle who was on the frontline 😏none of you langaabs can defeat us individually

Jungle

VIP
Walaal no need for long talk. The fact that the rest of hawiye had to gang up on abgaal just shows you how strong we are 💪🏾 none of you langaabs can defeat us individually
remember who you are speaking to. They were hg dabadhilif later chased out of xamar to the point they ran to the
old american embassy on the outskirts of muqdisho close to lafoole looking for un to help them against hg. 'Siliga Mareykanka' is the xaafad and some od our jufos houaed them in medina. they still live there now.

these people have no chief positions in hirshabelle police or 27th division SNA which operates in Middle Shabelle and Hiiraan. All Mudulood sargaal who are head of batallions and the divison. If they had any respect at the table this would not have been the case lol. They small fry. Villa somalia is our focus.

edit: not to forget hg captured beledweyne for 9 straight months after the chase lol.

Last edited:
remember who you are speaking to. They were hg dabadhilif later chased out of xamar to the point they ran to the
old american embassy on the outskirts of muqdisho close to lafoole looking for un to help them against hg. 'Siliga Mareykanka' is the xaafad and some od our jufos houaed them in medina. they still live there now.

these people have no chief positions in hirshabelle police or 27th division SNA which operates in Middle Shabelle and Hiiraan. All Mudulood sargaal who are head of batallions and the divison. If they had any respect at the table this would not have been the case lol. They small fry. Villa somalia is our focus.

edit: not to forget hg captured beledweyne for 9 straight months after the chase lol.
Hg used and abused them for their manpower iyo marka dantooda gaareen they started massacring these niggas by the hundreds. The same abgaals that they tried go against where the very same who helped them escape Hg terror. Now rather than thanking us they spit right in our faces. This is why you should never help deceiving back stabbing langaabs

Trending

Latest posts