*Siad didn’t even split Hiiraan into 2*

Moqokori
Halgan
Feerfeer
Buurweyn
Farlibaax
Buqaqable

=Osoble Era=

That guy in that video missed some stuff out, not suprised I have seen his Channel and he is very biased.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
interesting stuff, no wonder @Kheyre was adamant on a "gentleman's agreement". nigga only rules 2 degmo out of 13 in hiirshabeele.

:mjlol:

is what the guy said in the video untrue? are you denying that out of the 13 districts of hiirshabeele xawaadle only rules 2.
I think you are brainwashed by the many empty districts Siad barre named for you in Gedo.

Siad Barre refused to name a whole region for Hiiraan forget about districts. Hiiraan in itself had the same political leverage as Bay, Bakool and Gedo (Alta Juba) together and how many Degmos do those 3 regions have all together?

Siad barre deprived Hiiraan of those rights they had since they were an original region of the Somali Republic.

Anyways, more districts have been made in Hiiraan during the tenure of Osoble the first president of Hirshabelle, a lot wasnt mentioned in that video. But your a 16 yr old kid, go ahead and believe it 👍🏾

cow

VIP
I think you are brainwashed by the many empty districts Siad barre named for you in Gedo.

Siad Barre refused to name a whole region for Hiiraan forget about districts. Hiiraan in itself had the same political leverage as Bay, Bakool and Gedo (Alta Juba) together and how many Degmos do those 3 regions have all together?

Siad barre deprived Hiiraan of those rights they had since they were an original region of the Somali Republic.

Anyways, more districts have been made in Hiiraan during the tenure of Osoble the first president of Hirshabelle, a lot wasnt mentioned in that video. But your a 16 yr old kid, go ahead and believe it 👍🏾

lol gedo has more population then hiiraan. and gedo is almost twice the size of hiiraan. but when you don't have anything to argue with use the siad barre card.

you still have not refuted anything from the video in-fact your deflections speak volume.

:mjlol:@ ali osoble naming districts. You don't know governance even if it hits you in the face. You think naming districts is as simple as like choosing between a red shirt or a green shirt.

lol gedo has more population then hiiraan. and gedo is almost twice to size of hiiraan. but when you don't have anything to argue with use the siad barre card.

you still have not refuted anything from the video in-fact your deflections speak volume.

:mjlol:@ ali osoble naming districts. You don't know governance even if it hits you in the face. You think naming districts is just like choosing between a red shirt or a green shirt.
00AA6943-2904-48B9-9E1A-16DA1B457188.jpeg

Gedo was only 2 districts that was ruled from Baydhabo in 1960, now your telling me they are 10 districts? :mjlol:

What were those regions created from dust? Funny how you are speaking of governance if it wasn’t for Siad’s incompetence naming degmos and regions for his clansmen we wouldn’t be here.

cow

VIP
@Kheyre you are a child. said barre had the authority to name districts he was the last man to rule all of somalia. ali osoble cant even visit 90 percent of hiirshabeele.

and you bringing in 1960's district lol kkkk where in 2021

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a--phone-quotes-no-one-cares.jpg

lol gedo has more population then hiiraan. and gedo is almost twice the size of hiiraan. but when you don't have anything to argue with use the siad barre card.

:mjlol:@ ali osoble naming districts. You don't know governance even if it hits you in the face. You think naming districts is as simple as like choosing between a red shirt or a green shirt.
Gedo
22E1B70C-CA5A-43C1-A86F-77481F5DD09E.jpeg

Hiiraan
DB1FB617-C4B6-415F-9CAD-9E7332BD08AC.jpeg

:mjlol:

The demographics are not in Xawadle's favor Hirashabille shares border with Banadir the Abgaal heartland. According to the old census Abgaal are 4X Xawadle so one could logically conclude Abgaal are going to dominate the state sooner or later.

The demographics are not in Xawadle's favor Hirashabille shares border with Banadir the Abgaal heartland. According to the old census Abgaal are 4X Xawadle so one could logically conclude Abgaal are going to dominate the state sooner or later.
Can you share the source please?

I counted over 40,000 in just Bulo Burte district alone they put my clan in sub sub clans which other people might not understand.

View attachment 202278
I made the same mistake initially that's why I asked other people to check HG & MX numbers.

There is a dash next to Ibrahim Issa totalling 3135 that means all sub clans listed under Ibrahim Issa are summed up till the next large linage Abdalla Samantalis at 2590 also with a dash which means it is a different linage in itself.

Continue the process until you run out of lineages, add the total together and that's the sub clans population.

Last edited: