Hirshabelle Admin: Balcad DC warns Deyniile DC and tells Jacfar to back off

Balcad District Comissioner for Hirshabelle State Qassim Cali Nuur (Qassim Furdug) tells Deyniile DC that they have no such river in Deyniile district and to stop claiming parts of Hirshabelle Territory in Balcad. If Jacfar doesn’t respect the territorial integrity of Hirshabelle State then actions will be taken.

Just like South West State marked their borders clear in Deyniile District we Hirshabelle will do the same inshallah
10A44363-A953-419E-8F90-0A077C41CB45.jpeg

Deyniile District Map

4F8B1E78-BDFD-4CFB-A8D9-56613B461B21.jpeg

Last edited:
There is an active plan among the HAG circle to make an Western Mogadishu that contains Greater Dayniile, Half of Hodan and Howlwadaag, Afgooye, Darusalaam and Gubaadley where Saneey was fighting in.

East mogadishu well remain the capital while western (all the Deegaans outside jidka warshadda) becomes Banaadir State hence why you see jacfar and Saneey etc acting out.

There is an active plan among the HAG circle to make an Western Mogadishu that contains Greater Dayniile, Half of Hodan and Howlwadaag, Afgooye, Darusalaam and Gubaadley where Saneey was fighting in.

East mogadishu well remain the capital while western (all the Deegaans outside jidka warshadda) becomes Banaadir State hence why you see jacfar and Saneey etc acting out.
Saney Abdule was pushed back by Xadoole, he has no authority nor he was part of Bad Baado Qaran that fought Farmaajo, makes me think why Sheekh Shariif left Midowga, it was planned all along.

Saney Abdule was pushed back by Xadoole, he has no authority nor he was part of Bad Baado Qaran that fought Farmaajo, makes me think why Sheekh Shariif left Midowga, it was planned all along.

Alhamdulilah the ugaas brokered peace between the brothers .

Jungle

VIP
The border is clear and Governor said what he said.

@Kheyre post nothing Guudlaawe, his president does yet talking about we over balcad affairs. Hirshabelle when it suits them only. Talk about hiiraan issues.

This rumour that sheikh shariff resigned as head of madasha is rubbish. I think people just want to believe it. Your take on Saney is laughable.

Alhamdulilah the ugaas brokered peace between the brothers .
What did they agree on?