Hire programmers to project

You could do it for free and by yourself as well. Takes a week of tutorials. Do yourself a solid OP you might learn a few things that could help you negotiate with developers a little better.
Start off with sketching lines brainstorming where the buttons and tabs the details of the main interface will go . Once you got that then think about the logic think about the functionality of the buttons and how users could navigate your website if there are any special things that you want the users to access fast without any hassle such as payment systems or sharing links on social media sites for exposure.
Spend a week doing these yourself and you are good to go and yes a week is long enough to produce actual graphics from free trial softwares for visual representation of your site. Good luck.

No one is going to steal your idea sxb.
What is the USP of your social media website?
popularity, human egoism and see where you stand in the world and other people see you and how you can improve. I'm going to get accused as a bad network but all I'm doing is too earn money in this capitalistic world.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
popularity, human egoism and see where you stand in the world and other people see you and how you can improve. I'm going to get accused as a bad network but all I'm doing is too earn money in this capitalistic world.

I mean what makes your social media different than all the others. You have to ask yourself why people would use your website over facebook for example.

Trending

Latest posts