Hiran farmers’ profits hit by conflict in Somaliland

So what? my suggestion is that instead of entering the Somaliland market through Las Anod, they could access it via Somali Galbeed and then take the route through Buhoodle district to reach SL main market. Which is currently the safest point in the southerneastern parts of SL due to the ongoing conflict.

So what? my suggestion is that instead of entering the Somaliland market through Las Anod, they could access it via Somali Galbeed and then take the route through Buhoodle district to reach SL main market. Which is currently the safest point in the southerneastern parts of SL due to the ongoing conflict.

Your suggestion will have you relying on the cooperation of Ogaadeen, who by the way is both the cousin and brother of Dhulbahante? Let's see how that works out for you. Garaad Jaamac said that he is holding back Absame from joining the war, they are itching to take part.

Your suggestion will have you relying on the cooperation of Ogaadeen, who by the way is both the cousin and brother of Dhulbahante? Let's see how that works out for you. Garaad Jaamac said that he is holding back Absame from joining the war, they are itching to take part.
In Ethiopia you can't build isbaaros like in the jungles of Somalia(Jubbaland/Shabelle Hoose). Addis authority is absolute and will crush any attempts to do so.

In Ethiopia you can't build isbaaros like in the jungles of Somalia(Jubbaland/Shabelle Hoose). Addis authority is absolute and will crush any attempts to do so.

Tell them again, these idiots act like Ogaaden can stop and prevent cars/trucks from going through, Ethiopia will lock up any Og who tries, they are not Independent.

Ethiopia Called them for Talks and they all went running,
1679187138937.png

Abi will lock up all their asses if they try something.

Tell them again, these idiots act like Ogaaden can stop and prevent cars/trucks from going through, Ethiopia will lock up any Og who tries, they are not Independent.

Ethiopia Called them for Talks and they all went running, View attachment 261033

Abi will lock up all their asses if they try something.
Don’t expect somali state to act like Unorganized qabiil militia hutu/ilkahyar boy. Sl and isaaq in general know their hard times when their trucks were burned for passing through somali state during the onlf days. Sl is being embarrassed by dhulbahante militia why would somali state get involved and safe Somaliland’s face on the international level when even punt land is avoiding it? every single truck is searched wtf do we gain from stopping reer hiiraan’s tomatoes? Those transport trucks will buy shidaal cuno iyo jiif = more income for Wardheer dhagaxbuur qoraxay people. Regardless harti or Absame will always gain from the trade if they go trough punt land or somali state and reer hiiraan will continue running their farms.

Don’t expect somali state to act like Unorganized qabiil militia hutu/ilkahyar boy. Sl and isaaq in general know their hard times when their trucks were burned for passing through somali state during the onlf days. Sl is being embarrassed by dhulbahante militia why would somali state get involved and safe Somaliland’s face on the international level when even punt land is avoiding it? every single truck is searched wtf do we gain from stopping reer hiiraan’s tomatoes? Those transport trucks will buy shidaal cuno iyo jiif = more income for Wardheer dhagaxbuur qoraxay people. Regardless harti or Absame will always gain from the trade if they go trough punt land or somali state and reer hiiraan will continue running their farms.

I understand their concern, Djibouti being their only trading partner is a scary thought considering they don’t produce anything! But that’s the reality!

the longer this war goes on the meagre their economy gets. Wajaale corridor is closed and Somalia breadbasket or otherwise as they know them wanlaweyn is also closed! Which will decrease food prices in Puntland and increase our port activities!

their food import has significantly decreased and Berbera activities are also at all time low. Economic crash impending!

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Ogaden and Dhulbahante should set up isbaaros or stop the movement of produce trucks and watch the terrorist nation have mass-constipation.

eddie-murphy-drinking.gif
“Let’s set up isbaaros and tax enemy tribes” but when it’s isbaaros on hawiye lands it’s “uncivilised hutu”. That’s some darood logic right there

I don’t support any illegal isbaaros anywhere in Somalia but this statement proves how hypocritical you and your greater darood clan are

“Let’s set up isbaaros and tax enemy tribes” but when it’s isbaaros on hawiye lands it’s “uncivilised hutu”. That’s some darood logic right there

I don’t support any illegal isbaaros anywhere in Somalia but this statement proves how hypocritical you and your greater darood clan are
Don’t waste your time with darood bullshit propaganda that seems to be everywhere here ina adeer. I slapped one with the reality about what they done to local bajuuni and other Bantus in Kismaayo/jl yesterday. Also General Morgan cutting the supply of bay and bakool killing off 250k+ RX. Or AY bringing in Ethiopians to slaughter 50k+ Hawiye in xamar. Or the kacaan that bombed 200k Isaaqs. That’s way more dead bodies in their clan name than any hawiye. They are just a bit more lucky to cover it up as the spotlight was always on xamar so whatever we do shows a bit more regardless of the scope of the situation. We are not the type to calcaal but the hypocritical behaviour leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Last edited:
Don’t waste your time with darood bullshit propaganda that seems to be everywhere here ina adeer. I slapped one with the reality about what they done to local bajuuni and other Bantus in Kismaayo/jl yesterday. Also General Morgan cutting the supply of bay and bakool killing off 250k+ RX. Or AY bringing in Ethiopians to slaughter 50k+ Hawiye in xamar. That’s way more dead bodies in their clan name than any hawiye. They are just a bit more lucky to cover it up as the spotlight was always on xamar so whatever we do shows a bit more regardless of the scope of the situation. We are not the type to calcaal but the hypocritical behaviour leaves a bad taste in my mouth

The crimes they committed will never be forgotten, They brought Ethiopians to kill Somali Civilians if you Study the History of 2000's you will see how their actions and policies helped create Alshabaab and splinter ICU, Morgan killed Thousands just because they were Hawiye,

Then they turn around and make comments like " Hutu" like their some White arab.

Don’t waste your time with darood bullshit propaganda that seems to be everywhere here ina adeer. I slapped one with the reality about what they done to local bajuuni and other Bantus in Kismaayo/jl yesterday. Also General Morgan cutting the supply of bay and bakool killing off 250k+ RX. Or AY bringing in Ethiopians to slaughter 50k+ Hawiye in xamar. Or the kacaan that bombed 200k Isaaqs. That’s way more dead bodies in their clan name than any hawiye. They are just a bit more lucky to cover it up as the spotlight was always on xamar so whatever we do shows a bit more regardless of the scope of the situation. We are not the type to calcaal but the hypocritical behaviour leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Gedi, qeybdiid and many other Hawiye were at the forefront of the invasion. If you’re going to label all daroods while men like madoobe and raskambooni were actually in xamar 80% of your mudulood clan except few guys like sharif were actually foot soldiers in killing those 50k Hawiye. Other than ceyr and murusade Hawiye were riding the balls of the Ethiopians mostly.

AY, Gedi, qeybdiid and many other Hawiye were at the forefront of the invasion. If you’re going to label all daroods while men like madoobe and raskambooni were actually in xamar 80% of your mudulood clan except few guys like sharif were actually foot soldiers in killing those 50k Hawiye. Other than ceyr and murusade Hawiye were riding the balls of the Ethiopians. 😂
what a lie. forget Mudulood, 95% of warsengeli harti (PM Cali geedi's sub) were fighting under Bashir cumar cadaani . Some of the worst fighting happened and heavy ethiopian shelling day and night early 2007 in places like towfiiq, Suuqbacad, sisi in yaaqshid.

^^ Qof walbo baa yaqaano who was fighting in these areas. Few dabodhilifs do not represent us.There were darood dhabodhilifs who told USC were rich daroods live in xamar back in 1991. AY was the one who called for this

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^^ Qof walbo baa yaqaano who was fighting in these areas. Few dabodhilifs do not represent us.There were darood dhabodhilifs who told USC were rich daroods live in xamar back in 1991. AY was the one who called for this

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Gedi, qeybdiid and many other Hawiye were at the forefront of the invasion. If you’re going to label all daroods while men like madoobe and raskambooni were actually in xamar 80% of your mudulood clan except few guys like sharif were actually foot soldiers in killing those 50k Hawiye. Other than ceyr and murusade Hawiye were riding the balls of the Ethiopians mostly.
Salaad Jeele became MP, Muuse Suudi became Senator, Omar Filish became Mayor of Mogadishu and many more participated and led the Ethiopian invasion were rewarded by the Mogadishu political community. Hawiye were killing themselves, I wish they didn't but they did and I was shocked. I said to myself why Hawiye why.

26847733-1.jpg

It seems like your not aware of Somali politics back then but a few dhabodhilifs who worked for their own agenda doesn't mean anything. Ogaden, cayr and mursade also had some politicians in the tfg does that mean the men of those clans fought for AY? Muse sudi's own juffo abandoned him at the time and set up ICU base in Medino

As i said 95% of us fought and supported the ICU. There is a specific reason why sheihk shariif was made president of Somalia after the invasion

It seems like your not aware of Somali politics back then but a few dhabodhilifs who worked for their own agenda doesn't mean anything. Ogaden, cayr and mursade also had some politicians in the tfg does that mean the men of those clans fought for AY? Muse sudi's own juffo abandoned him at the time and set up ICU base in Medino

As i said 95% of us fought and supported the ICU. There is a specific reason why sheihk shariif was made president of Somalia after the invasion
Sheikh sharif was chosen because hg would never have been welcomed by puntland and plus mudulood are seen as neutral force in the south. Am just replying to conviction labeling daarood as in all of us when his clan was more closer to the invasion than many of us like OG.

Technically speaking her hypothetical isbaaro is not in Somalia lol. Under normal circumstances a country that does what somaliland is doing would of been hit with sanctions. Isbaaro is nothing in comparison.

Trending