HIP HOP/R&B/DISCUSSION THREAD

CLB is slowly growing on me again.

I really really hate that he fucked up "Not Around" and added that annoying Intro/outro.

Also I love Hov, but the OG unreleased "sound 42" track imo is better than love all

"You should thru and get your back broke"

I really liked CLB when it came out and still do, but yea some of the original versions were better
have u heard this unreleased song by drake, I rlly like it

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
hahah so did I, I have neatly, freak in you, sweeterman, tell your friends, pistols on my Spotify.
im a massive drake fan
are you on KTT2? The kanye forum?

I got banned on there but thankfully made a new alt and still post there once in a while

No joke, I haven't checked out yachty's new album. Last official release I liked from him was the Poland track LOL

I do love this unreleased track with Coi Leray
But yeah I agree with you with Lil yachty falling off. I always felt that Uzi, 21 and Kodak were always a step ahead of him out of the whole 2016 freshman class.

I LOVE DIE LIT. No joke, that album was surprisingly good. Like it had no business being that elite. Whole album is structured so perfectly. I'm not the biggest Nicki fan, but she snapped on that feature. Skepta and Uzi went off as usual on their respective tracks.

I f*ck with RED as well even though it was pretty different from his usual sound.

With regards to Nav, i'm really really biased since we're from the same area(Rexdale) in Toronto and I'll always have a soft spot for the brown boy :pray:

My bad for the essay LOL
I TOOK THE WOOOOOCCCKKKKK TO POLANDDDDDD:ahh:

He has this new leaked song that's going viral called holster and it's fire. I'm waiting for him to drop that cause he said it's coming out soon. His new project was very experimental. It reminds me of tame impala's music.

I LOVE DIE LIT TOO!! Whole lotta red has some songs I like but die lit is a project I enjoy more. Nicki went crazy on poke it out. One of my favorite verses from her no doubt about it. my fav songs from die lit are long time and fell in luv with Bryson tiller.

Oh so your reer Toronto I see why u like nav lmao. ya'll got PND, The Weeknd who are artists I like.

He has this new leaked song that's going viral called holster and it's fire. I'm waiting for him to drop that cause he said it's coming out soon. His new project was very experimental. It reminds me of tame impala's music.

I LOVE DIE LIT TOO!! Whole lotta red has some songs I like but die lit is a project I enjoy more. Nicki went crazy on poke it out. One of my favorite verses from her no doubt about it. my fav songs from die lit are long time and fell in luv with Bryson tiller.

Oh so your reer Toronto I see why u like nav lmao. ya'll got PND, The Weeknd who are artists I like.

have u seen the TikTok where his sis is singing over holster, it sounds so good w her voice

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

OMG I fucking swear to god I was gonna post Holster, but I legit thought in my head, I was like she might be like wtf is up with the random girl(his sister) singing along the track :krillin:

After I heard Shai bumping it in his car, I was like god damnnnnnnnnnn, this track is fireeeeeee
Song is soooo immaculate

Reer Toronto Gang checking innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Our Mainstream hiphop/R&B scene is goated,

but when people mention our underground scene, I go :out:

also for all the "old drake" people, listen to these songs
you could've @ me:browtf:.......

im playing but n 2 deep was one of my favorite songs from clb and I just listened to it for the first time in a while a couple days ago. I also liked yebba's heartbreak. The recent collab album he did with 21 savage is fire. that collaboration album has some good work from drake.

you could've @ me:browtf:.......

im playing but n 2 deep was one of my favorite songs from clb and I just listened to it for the first time in a while a couple days ago. I also liked yebba's heartbreak. The recent collab album he did with 21 savage is fire. that collaboration album has some good work from drake.
hahahah, yea Her Loss was really good, I would go as far as saying it was better than what a time to be alive imo
what a time to be alive is classic, but I prefer her loss

OMG I fucking swear to god I was gonna post Holster, but I legit thought in my head, I was like she might be like wtf is up with the random girl(his sister) singing along the track :krillin:

After I heard Shai bumping it in his car, I was like god damnnnnnnnnnn, this track is fireeeeeee
Song is soooo immaculate

Reer Toronto Gang checking innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Our Mainstream hiphop/R&B scene is goated,

but when people mention our underground scene, I go :out:
His sister made the song sound so angelic I need her on the official released song :wow:

I'm scared to find out what ya'll underground scene look like lmaooo. All I know about Toronto rap scene is that top5 unfortunately makes music (garbage music btw) and is a fake gangbanger. is that dude even considered underground, he's gotta be well know among somalis.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
His sister made the song sound so angelic I need her on the official released song :wow:

I'm scared to find out what ya'll underground scene look like lmaooo. All I know about Toronto rap scene is that top5 unfortunately makes music (garbage music btw) and is a fake gangbanger. is that dude even considered underground, he's gotta be well know among somalis.
Yeah if you think top5 is garbage, wait til you hear the rest of our underground scene

1677480189854.png

hahahah, yea Her Loss was really good, I would go as far as saying it was better than what a time to be alive imo
what a time to be alive is classic, but I prefer her loss
Hmm I'd say I agree with that take. Her loss is really good. I think If you're reading this it's too late and What a time to be alive are way more iconic tho. life was good when those albums dropped I remember that era like it was yesterday. so off nostalgia and hits, those album rank high on drake's discography for me. Where were u guys when these classics dropped :ufdup:

Hmm I'd say I agree with that take. Her loss is really good. I think If you're reading this it's too late and What a time to be alive are way more iconic tho. life was good when those albums dropped I remember that era like it was yesterday. so off nostalgia and hits, those album rank high on drake's discography for me. Where were u guys when these classics dropped :ufdup:

yea the album is a classic and more iconic, but maybe that's just nostalgia talking, like in 7 years we might think that about her loss

jump man, big rings, diamonds dancing:
Happy Screen Actors Guild GIF by SAG Awards