HILARIOUSLY FUNNY VIDEO OUT OF ANOTHER MOSQUE! Niggaz behind the Imam took off after earth shook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Earthquakes are scary man. I have experienced a few of them.

Bro imagine the lecture the iman gave after that incident. Even though they are common around the world he probably didn't mention that part
All the youth probably gonna be in duqsi more often now.

You’re not obliged to continue the salah if your life is in danger. Those guys did the right thing.

Aren’t you suppose hide under object in an earthquake as opposed to running?

On a side note , similar thing used to happen in my dugsi with the older kids.The fee had to be paid after Duhr salat. Chicken and chips:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaah. What kind of muslims are these Yaaaqeee????? How can u turn away a moment of glory to Janaah for this suffering earth??? Dying is a scary thought i grant you, even the best of Sabahas and prophets didnt rush towards it, but still, had you died in the salaah, u r most definitely having a better chance to paradise than say the average joe like these marathon runner cowards and Rkelly himself. But Allaah swt knows best

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You’re not obliged to continue the salah if your life is in danger. Those guys did the right thing.

On a side note , similar thing used to happen in my dugsi with the older kids.The fee had to be paid after Duhr salat. Chicken and chips:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Yep.

Go under tables and curl up in a ball protecting your head.

Yep.

Go under tables and curl up in a ball protecting your head.
Bro, I am not an Imam or anything but I know the preservation of life takes precedent over worship in Islam. You can kill a snake or scorpion and then return to your salah. The easy thing to do in this case is to laugh at these fellows and over praise the Imam. Yes, he has more Iman than all of us,but shouldn’t he have stopped the salad and led the people to safety or to hide under objects? He could have made supplication under the objects. The old man praying behind him did not know what to do in that scenario. I think they felt like they had to continue the Salah because the Imam did not stop. You have folks running in front of people praying.Confusion was reigning behind the Imam!The Imam is the leader of the community in that capacity and he should have stopped the Salah and led the people as to where to go, what to do , etc.

#Somali lives matter

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

How do you know where to scape to.

I will continue with my swalah putting my affairs with Allah.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Isn’t that considered suicide cause you know something potentially lethal is happening but instead of saving yourself or others you decided to give up and die
An earth quake is not a localised event like shooting where you can run away from the area of the shooting.

If i run out the door the masjid door could hit you or some other falling depris.

If you stay in one place like this imam is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts