Hilarious.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A YALE student called POLICE when he saw another student who is BLACK napping at the study lobby. Apparently, the black woman later told the police that this student is mentally ill and has called police on another student.

U know WHY i love white people??? Walaahi oo bilaahii oo tolaaii i love! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

First, they dont give up on their mentally ill offsprings. Do u think Somalis will waste their money to educate their crazy kid????

Second, A mentally unstable White kid can easily exist among other students. Especially in Yale. My God! lol No problem. LOL

Thirdly, can you imagine a mental kid walking around and seeing a black student , especially a very apparent dark skin one, around and what voices goes in his head???

Last but not least, the black student just show cased her humanity by sleeping in a public place. So relaxed and nonchalant. I can never do that. I am too afraid how people will judge me. But like i said, i think Black people are more humane than white people in general. Earthly. Pure, un-corrupted souls. But violent. i have to add that lol This story cracked me up. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article210843859.html

PS Another unrelated story. A white grandmother of 95 years old waved at a bunch of black women going into a home next to her. She waved at them and they didnt wave back. ( I am not surprised. ) The granny called Police on them when she saw them moving stuff out. One of the black gurls ends up being the grand daughter of singer bob Marley.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My posts are fun. And they have a looooooooooooot of "Points" if u have a brain to decipher yourself in the amazon jungle. I believe i mentioned three points and a bonus. Cant imagine anything more clear than those funny points. Do i need to elctro shock your head to get the point? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You give off an aura of mental illness yourself. Do you need help dear Basra

HA HA HA HA HA

I cant say i disagree with that. Unfortunately, i cant take you serious because u r an atheist. I believe atheist have a serious mental illness themselves! lol

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
A YALE student called POLICE when he saw another student who is BLACK napping at the study lobby. Apparently, the black woman later told the police that this student is mentally ill and has called police on another student.

U know WHY i love white people??? Walaahi oo bilaahii oo tolaaii i love! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

First, they dont give up on their mentally ill offsprings. Do u think Somalis will waste their money to educate their crazy kid????

Second, A mentally unstable White kid can easily exist among other students. Especially in Yale. My God! lol No problem. LOL

Thirdly, can you imagine a mental kid walking around and seeing a black student , especially a very apparent dark skin one, around and what voices goes in his head???

Last but not least, the black student just show cased her humanity by sleeping in a public place. So relaxed and nonchalant. I can never do that. I am too afraid how people will judge me. But like i said, i think Black people are more humane than white people in general. Earthly. Pure, un-corrupted souls. But violent. i have to add that lol This story cracked me up. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article210843859.html

PS Another unrelated story. A white grandmother of 95 years old waved at a bunch of black women going into a home next to her. She waved at them and they didnt wave back. ( I am not surprised. ) The granny called Police on them when she saw them moving stuff out. One of the black gurls ends up being the grand daughter of singer bob Marley.
Wanna know whats more hilarious, thinking I would read all that.
de4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending