Hilarious Video

I have seen 50 year old from Nigeria married to 16 year old readhead gorgeous Pakistani (from Pashtun tribe) he didn't even pay meher they gave her as gift to him cuz he was religious kkkkk and they couldn't understand each other cuz she was illiterate

Last edited:
I have seen 50 year Madow from Nigeria married to 16 year old readhead gorgeous Pakistani (from Pashtun tribe) he didn't even pay meher they gave her as gift to him cuz he was religious kkkkk and they couldn't understand each other cuz she was illiterate
I’m curious on how Othello even found her. What a random situation.

I have seen 50 year old from Nigeria married to 16 year old readhead gorgeous Pakistani (from Pashtun tribe) he didn't even pay meher they gave her as gift to him cuz he was religious kkkkk and they couldn't understand each other cuz she was illiterate
That man is the goat :westbrookswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What’s your thoughts on a very Wealthy man having 2 wives? With all these single Muslim women.

Single women aren't a social problem. There are enough men out there that want a single wife. Many women do not want a split income and a timeshare. Western Muslim women aren't really in all that much need. Plural marriage is a niche thing.

16 years old? No meher too? Damn that's a lucky nigga right there:hemad:
Pretty fucked up though:holeup:
Was it in the UK or what?

Why so many?
I need you to promise me once we are married that you will shorten your words of expression once in pain or frustration mood.
Meaning I don't want you to use these types of words you read on so called adventures and fiction books.
Life is short keep your sentence short.
I hope I didn't hurt you macanto :browtf:

Trending