HILARIOUS! Lunatic Geeljire stuck in Turkey attempts to board a plane to the UK as a female

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2020/Feb/167130/somali_man_caught_posing_as_woman_to_go_to_uk.aspx

His sister or female relative of his definitely staged this attempt. He almost made due to the horrific female attributes of a lot of Somali dudes. It has been noted that Somali dudes indeed have a booty like a female. He almost getaway.

UPDATE: the geeljire is distraught after learning that he gone through all this only to find out that the UK is practically a 3rd world now :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:he wants his ticket back

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2020214637172742037923798.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It must suck to be a refugee.

It is all fun and jokes for us to judge this kid but god knows the poverty he came from. The dream he had for himself and the family back hone he wanted to help out.

I salute him for trying.

Meanwhile idiots in the UK are busy stabbing one another

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Imagine @Grigori Rasputin shuukansiing this "woman" at the airport, before departing on yet another voyage with a ticket he paid bargain price for.

:pachah1:

He would’ve another victim of Menace smh :damn:Easy way to catch a prey working at the airport for him. :damn:

“Ina adeer how long is your flight?” If you have an an hour or so I know a close by makhaayad I can show you. The victim doesn’t know this makhaayad he’s on about is one of his basements where he takes his victims.:francis:

Only this time menace would be xoogin a guy instead of woman.:holeup::hova:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He would’ve another victim of Menace smh :damn:Easy way to catch a prey working at the airport for him. :damn:

“Ina adeer how long is your flight?” If you have an an hour or so I know a close by makhaayad I can show you. The victim doesn’t know this makhaayad he’s on about is one of his basements where he takes his victims.:francis:

Only this time menace would be xoogin a guy instead of woman.:holeup::hova:

:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab: