HILARIOUS! Dabcasar announces his candidacy for the Somali Presidency. Says “you’ve seen how I stopped the stabbing. I’m for law and order “

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The man wants to capitalize on another man’s misery. He used that stabbing to prove that he is about law and order. Talks about how he worked with the police.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is more than welcome laakin lacagta xaguu ka keena

He is really pissed about the Somali imams in Seattle for not giving him money. He spent 4 months pursuing them to donate to him to build a “mosque”. They ignored his a*s.
He departed from Seattle and has set his eyes on Portland Oregon. He got something from there and now is in California. The man is a traveling Charlatan

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He does not have a wife. A first lady? We can't have the fake white house occupied by a single man or possibly a gay man?

1635520883738.png

He is really pissed about the Somali imams in Seattle for not giving him money. He spent 4 months pursuing them to donate to him to build a “mosque”. They ignored his a*s.
He departed from Seattle and has set his eyes on Portland Oregon. He got something from there and now is in California. The man is a traveling Charlatan

I agree that he is been in Seattle for some time. I was picking up my lunch at the Restaurant
and there he was, sitting at a table chatting with someone. I said ASC gave each other the
elbow.
After i went home, i was like, for first time i saw the legendary Dabcasar :dead:

Trending