Hikkomoris (lonely japanese ppl)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is this the side effects of being in a materialistic world, or the fault of society. I was shocked to see how the ppl in japan rarely interact and most don't have children so they suffer from loneliness when they get older.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is what happens in a majority atheist society, cutting ties of kinship means nothing to them. Thats why that recent thread where that SJW Atheist Somali girl blocking her own mother didnt surprise me. They are selfish!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is what happens in a majority atheist society, cutting ties of kinship means nothing to them. Thats why that recent thread where that SJW Atheist Somali girl blocking her own mother didnt surprise me. They are selfish!
This is what awaits Somaliya if we dont get our act together. Japan is in reality a terrible place to live

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This what awaits Somaliya if we dont get our act together. Japan is in reality a terrible place to live
Tbh it's all due to a society with no morals. They create a society that promotes those who chase materialism and this makes others develop a mental illness, like how young girls compete for unrealistic goals on instagram.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This what awaits Somaliya if we dont get our act together. Japan is in reality a terrible place to live
I rather live in a poor but family filled area where my own progeny wont abandon me to a nursing home than a rich but miserable society:icon cry:

Lack of empathy is a serious problem in the West

Religion gives people a sense of brotherhood and community, and japanease people lack that plus they are the most overworked people to the point where they have a word for people that die by overworking.
No wonder they are lonely and sad as shit.
they need to balance it like the scandinavians, 37 hours work week plus 5-7 weeks paid vacation.

Hikkomoris are usually young people. I feel like hikkomoris are a result of the school/life balance in Japan. Japanese students prepare rigorously for entrance exams. They are expected to study constantly. High expectations are placed on them from a young age.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Hikkomoris are usually young people. I feel like hikkomoris are a result of the school/life balance in Japan. Japanese students prepare rigorously for entrance exams. They are expected to study constantly. High expectations are placed on them from a young age.
pGobxxF.gif

Trending