Hijrah

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I want to make hijrah but to somewhere cold. My dream is to buy land and be a small farmer and apothecarist. Other than Turkey, Albania, and Bosnia what are some at least somewhat cold at least 50% Muslim countries.

Depends since Deserts get very cold at night and the Middle East is known for it Syria and Iraq can get somewhat cold as in wind and cloudy type cold it’s somewhat up to you to define that

Som

VIP
I want to make hijrah but to somewhere cold. My dream is to buy land and be a small farmer and apothecarist. Other than Turkey, Albania, and Bosnia what are some at least somewhat cold at least 50% Muslim countries.
Former soviet Republics like Azerbaijan (shia), kazakhstan, Kirghizistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. Not all people are practicing in those countries though.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
You should stay in America. The opportunities are widespread & many non-Americans seek the opportunities that we have access to.

You could buy land here & still become a farmer. I don’t see why being a farmer elsewhere is favorable than being a farmer here.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
You should stay in America. The opportunities are widespread & many non-Americans seek the opportunities that we have access to.

You could buy land here & still become a farmer. I don’t see why being a farmer elsewhere is favorable than being a farmer here.

I've been doing research. Hijrah may be obligatory upon me.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Obligatory? How so? :oh6b81q:

A lot of valid information was shared here. But some takeaways are that Muslims are obligated to make hijrah if they are unable to practice in their current land (a land of disbelievers) and if they are able to. What is meant by able to practice? For example in America I have the freedom to wear niqab (although I face discrimination) but I can't hear the athan played aloud from a local masjid. Or maybe I am able to send my children to a private Islamic school but suddenly the state may require the school to include something unIslamic in the curriculum or tell them that they have to let a transgender kid wear hijab and be in the locker room with female students.

I plan to do the same thing but in somalia insha allah!

Why is somalia not even an option for you, not all of it is chaotic and dangerouse.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If you want a Muslim country that is cold where you can buy cheap land easily as a foreigner, Turkey seems like the most reasonable option.