Hijabis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So much respect for those beautiful hijabis who choose to pray while in uni wow I get so turned on seeing a pretty face hijabi with nice curves take time to go pray to her lord. There is this part in uni where Muslims go to pray but it's basically on floor where people pass sometimes wa lakin imagine that a beautiful girl that wears hijab and still regardless of what people think decides to pause and just go pray to her Lord . Walle no words. Real woman right there.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
So much respect for those beautiful hijabis who choose to pray while in uni wow I get so turned on seeing a pretty face hijabi with nice curves take time to go pray to her lord. There is this part in uni where Muslims go to pray but it's basically on floor where people pass sometimes wa lakin imagine that a beautiful girl that wears hijab and still regardless of what people think decides to pause and just go pray to her Lord . Walle no words. Real woman right there.

:deadpeter:

Bro what on earth lower your gaze akh LMFAO

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
nigga i-
you forgot about “lower your gaze”
homie that wasn’t the right thing to say right there

Thank you :icon e biggrin:

Trending

Latest posts