Hijabi working at buzzfeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Somali girls think for themselves? They must all suffer from herd mentality.
Every trend they have to follow.

A few youtubers and instagram personalities start showing a bit of hair at the top and now every xalimo is doing it.

Everyone follows trend stop trying to create a male vs female argument, it’s getting boring now.

Why can't Somali girls think for themselves? They must all suffer from herd mentality.
Every trend they have to follow.

A few youtubers and instagram personalities start showing a bit of hair at the top and now every xalimo is doing it.
It all started in London . Now the new trend is to show some hair from the back of the scarf .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn't make this topic for you imbiciles to pile on the girl and call her names, I made this topic about how Xalimos are succeeding in everything (yes that includes working at buzzfeed) they put their mind to.

And my fake Starbucks name used to Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) now it's sometimes Natasha(black widow) but mostly I use my name.

Yes I'm lame for that, leave me alone!!!!! :hillarybiz:

I didn't make this topic for you imbiciles to pile on the girl and call her names, I made this topic about how Xalimos are succeeding in everything (yes that includes working at buzzfeed) they put their mind to.

And my fake Starbucks name used to Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) now it's sometimes Natasha(black widow) but mostly I use my name.

Yes I'm lame for that, leave me alone!!!!! :hillarybiz:

Your lame for 99 things and your starbucks name is like number 98, the first being your failed marriage.

Going on a platform that is a outlet for cultural marxist nonsense is not "succeeding", we need somalis in business, not in front of a camera for a khanis company.

Going on a platform that is a outlet for cultural marxist nonsense is not "succeeding", we need somalis in business, not in front of a camera for a khanis company.

First of all every presenter doesn’t start off presenting the Oscars, they have to start somewhere. So stop trying to diminish her achievements.

Second, starting a business is easier than actually becoming a presenter, there is so much competition and to do so people often have to have ‘contacts’ which this girl probably doesn’t have.

Third, running a business is not for everyone, people should find what they’re good at and pursuit it. It’s nice that we have more representation in the media, may this continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.