Hijabi V.S Non- hijabi

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
I watched this. Marwa should’ve been dragged off the set. All she knows is to deflect like the dummy she is. She gave us a big W in this video. I’ll forever recognize her as the girl who doesn’t know her religion

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I watched this. Marwa should’ve been dragged off the set. All she knows is to deflect like the dummy she is. She gave us a big W in this video. I’ll forever recognize her as the girl who doesn’t know her religion
How is it the tranny knew more about the religion than her :dead:
Marwa suffers from Izlamik guilt and it shows. :comeon:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Hold on... I wasn’t even expecting you to say such a thing. Guys, we have Miss Semi Izlamik & she’s on the loose:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hogayeey. :jcoleno:Im not semi- Izlamik. You took things too out of context :whoa:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

You should’ve played along with the narrative. Let’s piss of these sspot sheikhs :hemad:
You every time your on this forum :dead:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wallahi this video was so embarrassing. I can’t believe she was an apologist. Be honest, Islam doesn’t allow this man-woman. Period!

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Wallahi this video was so embarrassing. I can’t believe she was an apologist. Be honest, Islam doesn’t allow this man-woman. Period!
I knew I weren’t tripping when I saw this video. We finally have something to agree on :ftw9nwa:
And she has the audacity to offer her a hug, instead of going for the handshake. She embarrassed herself & Islam heavy :mjlaugh:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Jannah knows the deen but still ignores the truth...
I felt like her and the hat girl were the most knowledgeable. She is miskeen wallahi, she just needs guidance. She said her sister bullied her for wearing hijab so maybe her family is against hijab

Trending