Hijabi no no

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why wear the hijab if you’re going to expose your body anyways? it cancels the whole point seriously. We are already fetishized by the social media and p*rn industry why add oil to the flames? its haram to wear tight revealing clothing. Why spread your sins on social media? A hijab is a package deal not just a scarf. I seriously cringe when seeing a half hijabi.

mia khalifa 2.0 :mjlol:

Villainess

1601248561004.jpeg

I just know the prophet would have laughed at this shit :kanyehmm: :mjlol:

Why wear the hijab if you’re going to expose your body anyways? it cancels the whole point seriously. We are already fetishized by the social media and p*rn industry why add oil to the flames? its haram to wear tight revealing clothing. Why spread your sins on social media? A hijab is a package deal not just a scarf. I seriously cringe when seeing a half hijabi.

mia khalifa 2.0 :mjlol:
1601248676938.jpeg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i dont wear a hijab but when i did/do occasionally, i respect it. some girls hijab is just the scarf. hijab is modesty, both men and women should practice it well. i blame the hand in hand nature of hijab and headscarf, the cloth should not be referred to as a hijab solely.

ive seen ample amount of xaalimos look more seducing with hijabs than some somali girls without headscarf. plus im pretty sure men would lust over your body more than ur hair follicles

Villainess

i dont wear a hijab but when i did/do occasionally, i respect it. some girls hijab is just the scarf. hijab is modesty, both men and women should practice it well. i blame the hand in hand nature of hijab and headscarf, the cloth should not be referred to as a hijab solely.

ive seen ample amount of xaalimos look more seducing with hijabs than some somali girls without headscarf. plus im pretty sure men would lust over your body more than ur hair follicles
Hijab is still mandatory in Islam but I’m glad to hear that you at least respect it. I swear non-hijabis are better than hijabis in so much cases. agreed, hijab shouldnt correlate with a simple headscarf. That’s why I said it’s a package deal.

ofc hijab is sexualized. It’s a top category on p0rnhub. wearing it with tight clothing makes non Muslim men lust over us even more.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Hijab is still mandatory in Islam but I’m glad to hear that you at least respect it. I swear non-hijabis are better than hijabis in so much cases. agreed, hijab shouldnt correlate with a simple headscarf. That’s why I said it’s a package deal.

ofc hijab is sexualized. It’s a top category on p0rnhub. wearing it with tight clothing makes non Muslim men lust over us even more.

I wear full niqab and jilbab. A few days ago I was walking across the street to the store and a perv still was following me and trying to talk to me out of his window. Kafir men are such dogs they couldn't care less what you're wearing. The fetishization is there no matter how much you cover.