Hijabi in Seoul city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:whew:Inantu inaba caadi ma aha. I hope one of reer MN Farax's has her on lock. She's intelligent and beautiful girl. Ilaahay ha garab siiyo in her journey.

I stumbled on her channel this one time and she kinda looks like this girl I know.

Idman,
Do you by any chance know her?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:whew:Inantu inaba caadi ma aha. I hope one of reer MN Farax's has her on lock. She's intelligent and beautiful girl. Ilaahay ha garab siiyo in her journey.

I stumbled on her channel this one time and she kinda looks like this girl I know.

Idman,
Do you by any chance know her?
Nacas ! You forgot to attack the pic or video

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
if K Pop and K Drama is their shit, then thats their shit.

Just like some of us are hip hop heads. It aint our culture, but we still bump our head to some Kendrick shit and dance to Brian McKnight at our weddings.

if K Pop and K Drama is their shit, then thats their shit.

Just like some of us are hip hop heads. It aint our culture, but we still bump our head to some Kendrick shit and dance to Brian McKnight at our weddings.
you wrong warya?

1. US culture dominante world. They call Americanization.
2. hhip hopp and rapp are english, most somali's speak english
3. most hip hop are black, and most west somali grow up around black poeple.

these somali girls listen to k-pop dont understand language. They listen just to listn. They watch Kdramas on subtiltles and that is okay. Many people watch shows on subtitles like hindi and turky and arab. But they watch it cause they like the look of the actor.

anyone who goes out of way to learn a non-dominant language like korean to watch korean music is a little weird.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Boqor Quark,

I don't think she's into indhayar's she's there for work. She gives good advices to these thirsty little xalimos obsessed with Korean drama and wanting to visit Korea.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She's a teacher over there...

All you need a TELF certificate alongside any type if bechelor degree

Almost done it but had other avenues.ll

When you are teaching English in the big cities you'll get paid $2,600.00 ( all accommodation paid) but if you are willing to go to the villages then you'll get paid 3,600.00

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
She's a teacher over there...

All you need a TELF certificate alongside any type if bechelor degree

Almost done it but had other avenues.ll

When you are teaching English in the big cities you'll get paid $2,600.00 ( all accommodation paid) but if you are willing to go to the villages then you'll get paid 3,600.00
Stfu you sambac. Markasta wuxu ku haya I should've done this, should've done that.:drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:drakelaugh:
Menace,
Just send me your sis contact info anaa asturaya before a Tyrone takes her away.:diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts