Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

Thats great news mashAllah, I'll keep you all in my dua'a inshAllah everything goes smoothly
Thank you. Same to you.
Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

Yes! In the near future inshallah I’m excited.
I wasn't sure about getting married young or about having children. I was even indifferent about the race of the mother of my child(ren) at one point. Then I started seeing more Somali couples and their children. And most of the Somali children who had both Hooyo and Aabo Somali were really cute and beautiful mashAllah. I was like I need to have children who look just like me, I want to see my two tone lips, my thin noise, my broad forehead, my high cheek bones, my brown complexion on a little me. Like I have a niece and this girl is the most adorable, cutest 5yr old Somali girl. So much so she's actually a child model now. And I know of three young Somali boys who are also just really adorable young boys. I like Somali children a lot. And I can't wait to have some of my own someday inshAllah.

Having Somali kids isn't easy but God willing it is absolutely worth it. I also think growing up in the west theres a lot we can do for the next generation of Somali children that our parents couldn't do for us as they were so new to the west.

Do you want to have a big family or have just a few children? I know for me my views have changed over the years. I went from wanting to have a small family with just a few kids to being nostalgic for those big family vibes I enjoyed growing up in a big family. I think about how easy navigating through my youth and school was having siblings who went to the same school and could add a different level of relatability that my parents couldn't.

I wasn't sure about getting married young or about having children. I was even indifferent about the race of the mother of my child(ren) at one point. Then I started seeing more Somali couples and their children. And most of the Somali children who had both Hooyo and Aabo Somali were really cute and beautiful mashAllah. I was like I need to have children who look just like me, I want to see my two tone lips, my thin noise, my broad forehead, my high cheek bones, my brown complexion on a little me. Like I have a niece and this girl is the most adorable, cutest 5yr old Somali girl. So much so she's actually a child model now. And I know of three young Somali boys who are also just really adorable young boys. I like Somali children a lot. And I can't wait to have some of my own someday inshAllah.

Having Somali kids isn't easy but God willing it is absolutely worth it. I also think growing up in the west theres a lot we can do for the next generation of Somali children that our parents couldn't do for us as they were so new to the west.

Do you want to have a big family or have just a few children? I know for me my views have changed over the years. I went from wanting to have a small family with just a few kids to being nostalgic for those big family vibes I enjoyed growing up in a big family. I think about how easy navigating through my youth and school was having siblings who went to the same school and could add a different level of relatability that my parents couldn't.
Same I find Somali children adorable. I feel more connected to my people. Though I looked more for character than the guys race. I want 2 or 3 children. Inshallah you get that, I feel you.

Same I find Somali children adorable. I feel more connected to my people. Though I looked more for character than the guys race. I want 2 or 3 children. Inshallah you get that, I feel you.
InshAllah you get what you want too. Also what sort of character in a guy do you look for?

Nobody has come with proper receipts there is just confusion everywhere 95% of people know him as as mixed and that's what counts so the point that Angelina was trying to make doesn't make sense at all.

There are some Pakistanis claiming him as full Pakistani and they are ripping him to threads in light of this exposure so again Angelina is wrong there, who says Pakistanis don't claim him. If he claims Pakistani himself they would be absolutely destroying him so what Angelina says is foolish.

He looks more Gujarati Muslim from India, than a Pakistani, to me.
Him and his sister got into it once on IG, and she said they’re full Pakistani. She showed the family Pic and everyone is looking Pakistani.

And ya he looks gujarti to me but had always looked very full Pakistani to me.

The whole sexual role play he does where he calls himself Arab master and the horrific and racist things he said … make alot sense to the self hate.

When someone asked him to speak Arabic he couldn’t, not one word, and what tribe his dad is from in Yemen. He couldn’t answer.
No Yemeni dad is last named merali lol.

He literally changed his ethnicity over the years multiple times. It’s so cringe. He even tried to say he’s mixed with Ethiopian at one point.
I saw the videos and he’s threatened to off himself since people are coming at him. It’s not our fault he’s so sick and demented in the head, and he never apologized even.

Last edited:
Him and his sister got into it once on IG, and she said they’re full Pakistani. She showed the family Pic and everyone is looking Pakistani.

And ya he looks gujarti to me but had always looked very full Pakistani to me.

The whole sexual role play he does where he calls himself Arab master and the horrific and racist things he said … make alot sense.

When someone asked him to speak Arabic he couldn’t, and then asked what Tribe his dad is from in Yemen when he couldn’t answer.
No Yemeni dad is named merali lol.

He literally changed his ethnicity over the years multiple times. It’s so cringe. He even tried to say he’s mixed with Ethiopian at one point.
Whats up with him. I typed into YouTube and found this

Whats up with him. I typed into YouTube and found this
Oh Lord you don’t know ?????

PLEASE DONT WATCH THE “CORN” VIDEOS PEOPLE HAVE LINKED TO WHAT HES DONE.
It’s traumatizing !!!!!!!

he basically got exposed for doing sexual only fan and “CORN” videos where he calls himself the Arab master……

he shoves feet into their mouths and beats them with his feet, makes them drink his piss, shoves things into their butts…
All while calling them horrific racial slurs like the N word repeatedly over and over.

But hes made his rise to fame by always pandering to black folks and sticking up for people of color.
He panders to black people during the day and then does these racist videos at night.

Oh lord you don’t know ?????

PLEASE DONT WATCH THE VIDEOS.
It’s traumatizing !!!!!!!

he basically got exposed for doing sexual only fan and “CORN” videos where he calls himself the Arab master……

he shoves feet into their mouths and beats them with his feet, makes them drink his piss, shoves things into their butts…
All while calling them horrific racial slurs like the N word repeatedly over and over.

But hes made his rise to fame by always pandering to black folks and sticking up for people of color.
He panders to black people during the day and then does these racist videos at night.
Yeah, I stopped watching it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick question is this a she or he?

InshAllah you get what you want too. Also what sort of character in a guy do you look for?
Thanks. Kind, strong, driven, fun to be around, slightly ratchet (basically not super uptight) etc. I always liked guy's that give off friendly/approachable vibes like. Typically are cool.

1660496126771.jpeg

Yeah, I stopped watching it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick question is this a she or he?
Of course sir. Everyone including myslef who watched it cause they included it in the YouTube videos talking about it… we was all left traumatized and honestly feeling deeply disturbed.

He also trauma dumped us by deflecting and saying he was rapped repeatedly in the Mosque and that’s why he does these videos to make him feel better.
He never apologized, just blamed us and threatened deletion.

And to the people depending it saying kinks are normal … that’s not fucknng normal. It’s not. He needs not just therapy but psychotherapy as well.

And what’s this video ???????? This is news to me. Surviving merad merali ? I can’t tell if that’s a trans or not tbh. Maybe he or she is one of his victims and she spoke out.

Of course. Everyone including myslef who watched it cause they included it in the YouTube videos talking about it… we was all left traumatized and honestly feeling deeply disturbed.

He also trauma dumped us by deflecting and saying he was rapped repeatedly in the Mosque and that’s why he does this thinhs to make him feel better.

And to the people depending it saying kinks are normal … that’s not fucknng normal. It’s not. He needs not just therapy but psychotherapy as well.

And what’s this video ???????? This is news to me. Surviving merad merali ? I can’t tell if that’s a trans or not tbh. Maybe he or she is one of his victims and she spoke out.
Yeah this is disgusting. I previously saw this guy on YouTube and he seemed pretty woke on black issues. So its kind of surprising seeing non-black so-called woke folks being exposed as closeted racists.

Yeah this is disgusting. I previously saw this guy on YouTube and he seemed pretty woke on black issues. So its kind of surprising seeing non-black so-called woke folks being exposed as closeted racists.
Isn’t it disgusting!!!!!!!! I use to watch him and I always clocked how one … he always seems to be so well spoken on black issues. He even covered the shugri Abdi case.

But once he got his subscriber count pretty high and got more famous… he dropped those types of videos and stuck to obsessing about love island cast mates.

So he basically pandered to black folks and used them to get on up in the influencer world.

I always wondered how he was able to afford the most expensive pent house suite in London and travel everywhere on a mere 200 thousand subscribers.
Now we know as he said he also did these videos to make money and keep his lifestyle.

I don’t see what’s he doing wrong. He’s not simping sending mad money to her. And there’s no formalised relationship. I think our community needs more healthy and loving relationships. This foster well-adjusted children that see their parents showing love to one another.
he literally said he starves himself in protest to god for not getting her
Open ur eyes

You must be a xalimo no man cares this much about children or family

This only work if the other person has similar thoughts and feelings. Otherwise is can get dangerous the guy becomes possessive might harm himself or others. I believe in more respect and care vs love. I want those I care about to feel it though my warm and actions.
yh
but can we agree he is over the top
he hasnt even interacted with this girl

Trending