Hijab and Somali girls

@TekNiKo, you clearly have no opinions of your own as in another thread about school uniform, you had issues with little school girls wearing jilbab as well.

So why are you qashining my post, when I am arguing the exact same thing?

Is it personal now?

Thank you! Wasn’t it him who made a whole thread against little girls wearing hijabs. Very unstable man.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yes you have noticed it , they're obsession with outward looks is surreal

I was demonised for growing dreadlocks , they even pressured me to shave it off ,I was like mahadsanid no thanks and they would read ayatul kursi ama shaydaanka bay naari jireen whenever I see them on the streets

I can not imagine the ordeal a young woman would go through pressurised to wear a garment that was meant for grown ladies or being introduced and exposed to Niqaab , Jilbaabs

They don’t understand that they’re inadvertently sexualizing an innocent child.

Women are scrutinized far more in Muslim circles. Not wearing a hijab will earn you all sorts of labels despite the fact you dress modestly.

I think compassion and sincerity is lacking.

Anyway you all as writing all these essays and you failed to keep in mind the most important part of all this, that is, no ones putting a headscarf on a little girl for piety, it’s called, I don’t know how to manage the curly/kinky hair of a little girl so I cover it instead...

That’s why you see all the little somali girls with wavy/soft hair don’t get khimar put on them as often

Yes you have noticed it , they're obsession with outward looks is surreal

I was demonised for growing dreadlocks , they even pressured me to shave it off ,I was like mahadsanid no thanks and they would read ayatul kursi ama shaydaanka bay naari jireen whenever I see them on the streets

I can not imagine the ordeal a young woman would go through pressurised to wear a garment that was meant for grown ladies or being introduced and exposed to Niqaab , Jilbaabs

its actually crazy how judgmental the Somali community can be. I avoid certain areas because of all the annoying habayars and their looks. They expect every girl to wear the hijab and force it on them from an early age. It was so disheartening when I saw little kids playing outside with their jilbab and they could barley handle all that material. Their whole childhood and freedom robbed from them all for “modesty”

Anyway you all as writing all these essays and you failed to keep in mind the most important part of all this, that is, no ones putting a headscarf on a little girl for piety, it’s called, I don’t know how to manage the curly/kinky hair of a little girl so I cover it instead...

That’s why you see all the little somali girls with wavy/soft hair don’t get khimar put on them as often

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

201791063640625602679988014844283_G.jpg

Maashallah Hijabi

1 woman arrested after police say she was involved in a drunk driving hit-and-run, had 3 children in car.

A Rochester female is arrested after police said she was driving drunk and was involved in a hit-and-run.

The hit-and-run happened Tuesday morning around 12:20 at the intersection of Wilder Road NW and West Circle Dr. NW. According to the Rochester Police Dept., two cars were heading west when the victim’s vehicle stopped at a red light and the suspect clipped it on the passenger side from behind.

Police later identified the suspect as 29-year-old Farhiyo Mohamed. She was arrested at her home near 3700 block of 8th St. NW.

When officers arrived at her home, they detected Mohamed had been drinking and had hit the victim’s car. At the time of the arrest, Mohamed blew a .22. They also determined that Mohamed had her three children in the car at the time of the accident. There were two boys ages 5 and 8 and one 5-year-old girl.

Mohamed faces charges of 2nd Degree DUI and Driving After Revocation. She also did not have insurance.

http://salaanmedia.com/2017/09/1-wo...nk-driving-hit-and-run-had-3-children-in-car/

Trending

Latest posts