Hiirshabeele brought back to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The guy was fiercely nationalistic and blind to the well being of his clan that he gave the primary emphasis on promotion of Hawiye/Isaaq led regions. This failed Somaliland project wouldn't have existed without The Berbera port that he spent plenty of time and energy convincing the Russians to build it.

He should have built up Gedo with all that booli qaraan. Only a Marehan leader would build up other regions before his own.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He should have built Gedo with all that booli qaraan. Only a Marehan leader would build up other regions before his ow
It's a weakness that all Marehan politicians suffer from. They all care about Kismaayo. They plot to retake that city in their Fadhi Ku Dirir gatherings everyday. None of them says "Why don't we build our own underdeveloped towns and regions first?!!".

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He should have built up Gedo with all that booli qaraan. Only a Marehan leader would build up other regions before his own.

Jaalle Siad Barre did built his native state Jubaland. He indeed built our port city Kismayo alongside our tropical region Jubbada Hoose.:rejoice:But I indeed we will build Gedo into a powerhouse region with our wildlife region Jubbada Dhexe as well.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
It's a weakness that all Marehan politicians suffer from. They all care about Kismaayo. They plot to retake that city in their Fadhi Ku Dirir gatherings everyday. None of them says "Why don't we build our own underdeveloped towns and regions first?!!".

We care about about Kismayo because it's our city fam. What do you mean take back the city? :heh: We own the city and are the majority of our glorious city. FKD is the truth and we own it.

I the Sheikh does says we are gonna modernize my tropical region Jubbada Hoose aka Kismayo and build my wildlife region Jubbada Dhexe, alongside my Green Valley region Gedo. :pachah1:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Khayre speaks like he has a standing army like amisom aint guarding government institutions in mogadishu. Clearly he has bitten off more than he could chew talking down on puntland and other federal states like puntland aint the only pillar standing for somalia the past 20 years.

What we thought of khayre and what he has become and how puntlanders will perceive him in the future is bleak.

Those who are working to destroy federalism and return somalia back to the law of the jungle while guarded by amisom foreign troops, hypocrites spreading cheap propaganda about federal states wanting foreign intervention will get their comeuppance.

Look at this calaacal. I settle in the city and its surroundings but somehow I am not justified in controlling it? Get the f*ck outta here :heh:

This is Reer Diini and MZ beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending