Hiiraan under modern day colonialism

This was the same guy that had a lot to say about PL btw, a slave in his own region but wants to tell others how to run their own affairs.

Hirshabelle is not a state, why do we entertain this circus?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This was the same guy that had a lot to say about PL btw, a slave in his own region but wants to tell others how to run their own affairs.

Hirshabelle is not a state, why do we entertain this circus?

Hawiya make hiireshaabeela was to encounter PL iyo JL. Honesty this state didnt do nothing beside take orders from Xamar. they should join with Xamar or Galnus.

Hiiraan is getting annexed, Hirshabelle MP get killed like nothing in middle shabelle and no one bats an eye. Their lugtagareen president sits and chills in Xamar and only time we see him is when other federal states call on him.

Lugtagareen was sad and scared when AMISOM said they would withdraw forces from the region

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HS/GM do not function as a government, they are there to make up the political representation for Hawiye, they are not functioning governments on the ground, delivering services to they're people which is the whole of point of a government. In Hawiye eyes all they know is president this and that not uplifting they're civilians living standards and leaving something behind for they're next generation.

PS - @GBTarmy have u noticed the ones who refer to Somalia as failed state generally are from regions who are not performing and they're jealous of other regions who have escaped the failed state. They want to un-do all the hard work we did in our regions and lump us together with GM/HS failed status. Marehan is a typical clan who does this, they are not apart of the federal picture that's why.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hirshabelle and Galmudug don't even constitutions and u think this is a real government, they're damn jokes and should be erased from the federal map. Jubaland and Puntland have real constitutions that are recognized locally and nationally. That's a real state.

HS/GM do not function as a government, they are there to make up the political representation for Hawiye, they are not functioning governments on the ground, delivering services to they're people which is the whole of point of a government. In Hawiye eyes all they know is president this and that not uplifting they're civilians living standards and leaving something behind for they're next generation.

PS - @GBTarmy have u noticed the ones who refer to Somalia as failed state generally are from regions who are not performing and they're jealous of other regions who have escaped the failed state. They want to un-do all the hard work we did in our regions and lump us together with GM/HS failed status. Marehan is a typical clan who does this, they are not apart of the federal picture that's why.
Misery loves company. They want to drag everyone else with them.

@DR OSMAN look at hirshabelles best firefighters lmao they don't even have a dabdamis
1594850233887.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
As a Somalilander I feel Puntland are the only real functioning state in FGS. I think Hiirshabelle, South-West state are doomed.

Galmudug maybe doomed as well I still have some hope for Jubbaland

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I dont know the breakdown of funds but HS has produced presidents and is very aligned with the fed gov I doubt those presidents abused there home fed state.
Do the Gugundhabe living there still want to break out? Last I checked there was talks of West Land State due to incompetency in Hirshabelle.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do the Gugundhabe living there still want to break out? Last I checked there was talks of West Land State due to incompetency in Hirshabelle.
I wasn’t aware Gugundhabe even settled in Somalia :ehh:

Why would they live do they receive to few mps?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I wasn’t aware Gugundhabe even settled in Somalia :ehh:

Why would they live do they receive to few mps?
Not too sure bro, check the map. Jijeele, Baadicadde, Jidle, Gaaljecel all live in Somalia. Obviously there's some living in Ethiopia but they're not a majority.

Attachments

• 20200715_035013.jpg
    20200715_035013.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 57

Trending

Latest posts