Hiiraan state?

Should hiiraan become a state

• Total voters

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman I can't wait when 1M1V comes to Somalia. Darood won't amount to no more than 5% of Somalia's population. kkk You will be lucky to get the speakers position. Dhulbaante and Warsengali have all joined Somaliland which makes you figures even lower.

You say things that are against what your own elders say. Saying 4.5 must remain as one man one vote, hawiye is minority as their districts are shared by 50% non hawiye

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You need two gobol at the least to form a state these dumb hawiyes don't understand politics you can't just disregard the constitution and do as you please

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you live in total denial. Your elder don't understand one man one vote is based on districts and their saying they support one man one vote but not district, where are people going to vote? admit your districts are populated by non hawiyes and u cannot secure south-central somalia a 90% but more like 50% at most.

The amount of bantus, digils/mirifle, dirs,banadiris are all sharing the land with u in south central somalia. Even that small territory of Somalia your still a langaab, your elders need to admit this rather then make nonsensical statements that they hate district based power but u cant have one man one vote without districts.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State science refuted u, u said mj begged for truce with aideed yet u failed to answer why mj dominates the city of galkacyo if they begged for truce, this makes no sense the begger of aideed all of a sudden controlling everything in g-town, usually the begger is well known who it is, because waxay ka muuqata his status in the town, u live like a midg1 there niyahow, which shows u clearly begged abdillahi when u were terrified they were at beletwayn and were going to push untill mogadishu, u then threw out the white flag and said I will accept any deal from u abdillahi yusuf please stop the war and he then said return to your homes and behave yourselves and today u live in that xabsi till today.

Wallahi talo bay iga tahay sharaf ba lagu noolada niyahow u r minority in hamar minority in galkacyo, intad dhuusomareeb tagtan focus on making it the only HG proud town where u r free but then marehan is not to far away from there is he? fkn langaab meel kasto aad jogtid reer kale ba kula fadhiso while every other clan has their land 'exclusive'

Puntland itself is populated mainly by Madibaans, Dir and others who are oppressed. I say brong on 1M1V.

I am confident of Hawiye numbers. I know for sure that I out number Biyoole in Merca. This will cement my power even more.

@Galmudug-State science refuted u, u said mj begged for truce with aideed yet u failed to answer why mj dominates the city of galkacyo if they begged for truce, this makes no sense the begger of aideed all of a sudden controlling everything in g-town, usually the begger is well known who it is, because waxay ka muuqata his status in the town, u live like a midg1 there niyahow, which shows u clearly begged abdillahi when u were terrified they were at beletwayn and were going to push untill mogadishu, u then threw out the white flag and said I will accept any deal from u abdillahi yusuf please stop the war and he then said return to your homes and behave yourselves and today u live in that xabsi till today.

Wallahi talo bay iga tahay sharaf ba lagu noolada niyahow u r minority in hamar minority in galkacyo, intad dhuusomareeb tagtan focus on making it the only HG proud town where u r free but then marehan is not to far away from there is he? fkn langaab meel kasto aad jogtid reer kale ba kula fadhiso while every other clan has their land 'exclusive'

Bro quit begging me abt Galkayo. I told you I am in that city because of my balls. Now you involve Merehan in our beef. That smells of desperation. The same Merehan that you attack 24/7. What a clown.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
You need two gobol at the least to form a state these dumb hawiyes don't understand politics you can't just disregard the constitution and do as you please
Kkkk does puntland have two gobols in one? Don't speak on my region as @Mckenzie said Hiiraan was independent state since 1960 until 2016

Bari and Nugaal was one gobool -illegally changed by dictator Siad Barre
Sanaag is controlled by Somaliland and was always part of British Somaliland.
85% of Mudug is controlled by Galmudug, so you can't use 15% for your argument.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Land is measured thru area sq, gobols do not reflect territorial size, gobols were created for politics, even mogadishu a city is a gobol lol kkkkk. Wa wax lagu xaaray. No-one shud talk untill u area sq your territory, if it's small, then behave. I prefer measuring the land based on the national high-way. I might do a map showing how much of the national high-way each clan owns kkkk. If there is no road that cuts thru ur territory like gedo n sanaag i urge u measure the sq kilometer.

Let's then create states based on territorial control not fake gobol control, even mogadishu is a gobol, how is one city a gobol lol. Baraxlay to Dhusomareeb is tiny, even warsangeli has larger land then that

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Land is measured thru area sq, gobols do not reflect territorial size, gobols were created for politics, even mogadishu a city is a gobol lol kkkkk. Wa wax lagu xaaray. No-one shud talk untill u area sq your territory, if it's small, then behave. I prefer measuring the land based on the national high-way. I might do a map showing how much of the national high-way each clan owns kkkk. If there is no road that cuts thru ur territory like gedo n sanaag i urge u measure the sq kilometer.

Let's then create states based on territorial control not fake gobol control, even mogadishu is a gobol, how is one city a gobol lol. Baraxlay to Dhusomareeb is tiny, even warsangeli has larger land then that
There you go Mogadishu itself is gobol you proved my point

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
:pachah1: You cant expect a hawiye to follow a dastuur, atleast Hiraan is a whole gobol. We allowed xafaada baraxley to be recognized as a state. Big mistake, Hawiye shitted on the dastuur.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:pachah1: You cant expect a hawiye to follow a dastuur, atleast Hiraan is a whole gobol. We allowed xafaada baraxley to be recognized as a state. Big mistake, Hawiye shitted on the dastuur.

We need a new dastuur not written by this guy

DgHghlzXcAEM7NP.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Skinny or fat kid keyboard warrior:pachah1: sanaag is disputed mudug region is also disputed who you fooling?
That doesn't matter cuz even if you got rid of those two regions completely we still have two gobols under our complete undisputed control which means we still fit the minimum. Galnus only controls 15% of mudug and dusty galgaduud

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
That doesn't matter cuz even if you got rid of those two regions completely we still have two gobols under our complete undisputed control which means we still fit the minimum. Galnus only controls 15% of mudug and dusty galgaduud
Let's agree to disagree sxb you know nothing about hiiraan or hirshabelle politics you belong to NSFW section just stay there :pachah1: